Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Of Bugs and Thugs (Character Intro)

That first part about first mastering Shi-Cho wasn't really a tip. He could tell that much even from where he sat. Though, the second insight about making something that works best for you did indeed lead the Verpine to believe that all the forms should be looked into, and then some; he was a creator after all. He pondered on where to go after he underwent basic training, but figured it would be a lifelong endeavor, and unlike his technical aptitudes, he had no way to spring ahead in the world of combat.

"Very interesting. But for now, I am more worried about how to handle it without harming myself. And the crystal, it needs to be...personalized right? Maybe... that is why... I cannot seem to activate it..."

He felt all around the hilt of the lightsaber, trying his hardest to get it to reveal itself, and sound that fabled sound.

"If only I had my tools nearby, I could look into this further..."

| Ravenous |​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom