Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Octarchy Covenant

Hey folks,

Now that Voph's had time to get himself established in the galaxy, he's getting his old pet project fired back up. Originally founded as the Octarchy Council back on SWTOR, the intent was to bring 8 guilds together for inter-guild RP. That ultimately failed, and when the staff all left to play other games, that left me in charge of Octarchy Council, both IC and OOC. I didn't do much with it until after the Zakuul invasion, when it was re-branded the Octarchy Covenant.

Those of you that have played XCOM: Enemy Unknown will already be familiar with how the OG Octarchy functioned. It was a Rapid-Response style military force that was supplied and funded by several planets, with the intent to prevent another galactic invasion from happening. Ideally, the Covenant would have been the first line of defense against the Vong invasion, but the OG Covenant had already disbanded at that point.

Enter Chaos. Voph's getting the lay of the land, and he's seeing that there's a number of dark-sider factions out there and really nothing standing in the way of them steam-rolling the little guy. And so, it is time to re-establish the Octarchy Covenant. Once Voph has ironed out the logistics, he will deploy 8 battle groups across the galaxy at strategic (And more importantly, neutral) locations, that can then be crewed, maintained, or commanded by any assortment of player characters. How this venture fits into Chaos will be primarily PvE focused to begin with, allowing us to work with other factions to allow interested third parties to participate in large Map Play events, but if enough folks would rather leap directly into the PvP realm, we can make that adjustment.

If this sounds like a project you'd be interested in joining up with, click here, or PM me if you have specific questions you'd like answered.

Happy hunting out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom