Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Obsidian Night || The Confederacy [ KO & Friends ]

Dreidi opened her mouth into an O as Ishmael mentioned that this was Roon and that it was home to the Obsidian Knights, it made a lot of sense but Dreidi was still a little confused on where she was and what significance to the CIS it had. "Ohhhhh... Well.... Yeah, now I look silly. But! But... I'm kinda new here, I was part of the Silver Jedi Concord, it was where I grew up but my Master lives in CIS space so I decided to move here recently. So kinda getting use to new planets, locations and history. Also, don't think I've been here before, probably why I got lost..." Dreidi rambled as they walked, "Thorn chapter, does that mean you call yourself a Sith or just someone who uses the Dark Side? Been curious about that side of things, my dad and mum have both called themselves Jedi but learnt that they also used the Dark Side in the past."

Wandering forward, "I'm Lotus chapter, guessing that is kinda obvious with the whole SJC past, Jedi parents and stuff, but I ain't an extremist, like I am recognising that there are Sith out there who want to hurt and destroy everyone who stands in their way or holds different view to their own, but that there is also Sith who wish to live their own life and just view the Force different to the Jedi. And that other people view the Force completely different, like the Dathomir witches! I have been reading about them since I heard about their chapter in the CIS. Seems super interesting and curious if a Jedi could learn to use the Force like that or if it is something that learn before you can be any kind of Force User, like the way we use the Force limits us from performing it in new and different ways since our minds connected in one way already."

It seemed like Dreidi was in full ramble, "Sorry, I tend to do a lot of thinking out loud, helps clear the thoughts. 5 push ups isn't a lot, you know that right? Like, I do more than that in training..." Dreidi narrowed her eyes at him, "I'll take 50 if you really want to make a deal..." Grins again with her tongue sticking out as she wandered in the direction Ishmael pointed.

Ishmael Ishmael

kobanner_1.png

Pyre.png

Voph nodded quietly as the girl spoke. Loss of a family was, to his mind, the same, be they living or dead. It was all the same to him. "Time heals all wounds. Or so I am told. Perhaps one day you will be reunited with your family." Voph turned his head towards the ocean, his brow furrowing as he focused on something far out in the distance. Far enough out that Lefwen could not discern it. He was quiet for a long while, as if contemplating his next words. Then he finally spoke. "I will do what I can to protect those I care for. But in the end, it falls to the will of the Force."

Voph drew a deep breath, then sighed quietly, turning to glance back at the fire before them. "I devoted my life to an ideal. That one day a world might exist where my child need not worry of war as his father did. To hunt down the agents of Chaos and Destruction, and to hold accountable those who would see us enslaved by Law and Order. Balance in all things. We do not control fate, but we are conduits of it. You...me...Everyone who has been touched by the Force."
Voph pushed himself to his feet slowly, commenting, "But enough ramblings of an old man. I'm sure you have better things to do." Voph offered her a slight smile and bow. "I do hope you enjoy your stay with us, little mistress. However long or short you may deem."

Pyre.png

Tags: Kyyrk Kyyrk

The prospect of reuniting with her family seemed a faint one, unless it was to be the kind of meeting where everyone held a blaster, but Lefwen nodded nonetheless. She has already said too much. It seemed that there was something about a fire and a seaside view that made people more contemplative and relaxed. Perhaps that explained the feeling she'd had since she had arrived on the planet, a feeling of vulnerability and exposure.

The man continued to talk. It was clear he had suffered a great deal in his life, and it was hard to miss the fact that he spoke about his family with the kind of resignation that only comes from certainty. Nonetheless, he spoke with a sense of purpose that had evaded her for most of her life. He was a man who had fallen from the path but had managed to find another one; she had just fell.

Lefwen followed the man's lead and bowed. She picked up her bag and shook the loose sand out of her prosthetics before turning away. The beach stretched out before her, at its far end the white-lights of the shuttle port by which she had arrived. Presumably the shuttles were still running at this time. She had enough scrip to make it to any of the nearby systems: Scarif, Rishi, even Tatooine if she felt like returning there. Not that there seemed much purpose in doing so.

She paused only a few steps from the fire. Where was she going to go? There was nobody waiting for her to return, no home left unattended or droids wandering where their owner has disappeared off to again. She had made a few contacts in the Confederacy, so it wasn't impossible that she could carry on making money doing their dirty-work. But then, why? What was the point? Amilthi has seen something in her, and what had she really done with it?

Lefwen took a deep breath and turned to face the fire once again. "And if I deemed that I wanted to stay for a longer time?" she began.

Simple_Divider_Orange_to_White.png

kobanner_1.png

Pyre.png

Voph paused as he walked away from the girl. What if she wanted to stay? He grinned to himself, looking down at the sand. He turned slowly, his same neutral expression falling back over his face. "Tis a public beach. You may linger as long as you like." Voph cocked his head to the side ever so slightly, staring at the girl as he spoke. While he had answered the question as asked, which was asked as prompted, he was smart enough to recognize there was a deeper conversation to be had. "Roon is a very welcoming place this time of year. Stay as long as you need. Viceroy Tenith Vilde is kind, her people likewise."

Voph looked out at the ocean for a moment, then withdrew a small item from his belt, and held it up for the girl to see. A small coin of sorts, from this distance. "But perhaps you need something...more. If a place to live out your existence is all you seek, I could think of no better planet than Roon. But I get the feeling you're not content to sit and wonder on what could have been."

Voph palmed the coin, and flicked it with his thumb, sending it flying through the air towards Lef. A high arc and slow velocity made it an easy catch. Unless the girl was horrifically uncoordinated. The coin would be revealed as a simple badge, marked with the crest of the Knights Obsidian on one side, and an unfamiliar series of crescents on the other. "That token will get you passage to Naboo. Any shuttle flying the Confederacy's colors will take you. If there are answers you seek, your best bet is to begin there."

Relationship Status: It's Complicated

Pyre.png

H U M B L E D

Wearing: xxx
Tag: Redd Redd | Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura

A nod was Gerwald’s initial response to the assurance he received from the Nightmother. She knew of his promise, and she had been there when the ring came into his possession. He had never been meant to carry it. It was a burden that he had not asked for, one that he had been told he could not carry. Perhaps that had been correct, but the Winter Wolf found it his to bear regardless.​
There seemed to be a silent understanding between them. One look was all Gerwald needed to convey his gratitude. While he was still wary of the Nightmother because of his past experiences, she was breaking down some of the reservations he still held on to.​
The smoked meat was enough to distract Gerwald regardless. His stomach rumbled as the first bite settled into his stomach. He was hungrier than he knew, and the flavor of the savory morsel, along with the aroma of it cooking over the fire, was enough to make him salivate. Redd seemed to enjoy the meat as well, and commented on it after she had tasted it.​
“Not everything has to be raw,” he said with a wink. Naturally he had to tease her for the sheer number of complaints she maintained about integrating into the human world. He expected her to give him a hard time about it without any thought.​
His eyes turned back to the fire as Redd explained her situation with Hastaal.​
“She has always been fiercely independent,” he said to Vytal as he continued to watch the fire.​
That was when Vytal suggested the dance around the fire. Gerwald did not want to. Well, she had questioned it. Despite not wanting to answer her, the Lupine found himself nodding.​
“The last time I danced with a witch around a fire… that led to memories I would just as soon forget.”
At least he was being honest. If Vytal wanted the details he would share them, but he would rather avoid telling that story. There were more than enough among the Confederacy which knew what happened between him and Scherezade deWinter and Katrine Van-Derveld. Perhaps Vytal even already knew. Regardless, if her intent was to get him to dance around the fire, she was going to pray for a miracle.​

Ger-Temp.png

emptybar.png

Roam.png

TAG: Beric Layne Beric Layne | Millu Lee Millu Lee

Her violet eyes laughed at him almost mockingly at his cold tone.

A teasing smile spreading on her lips as she looked back at him from where she stood next to Millu.
"Seems that you suck on too much of the snow on Vandor. It's affecting your vocal chords." she shot back sarcastically with a smirk. Yet she noticed the slight colouration in his cheeks.

It seemed ice melted sooner or later.

She listened as he spoke to his Squire, sipping on her drink coyly. When he finished, she snorted.
"Likes to brag, this one, doesn't he?" the Serennian mused to Millu, while looking over the brim of her glass at Beric.

She sauntered closer to him, pressing one finger against his chest. Gently, she heated up his skin a little with pyrokinesis.
"Lighten up, Lord Protector of Vandor. You'll die cold and alone otherwise." she teased, clapping him on the shoulder at the end as she started to move past him.

She then turned around, walking backwards towards a pyre.
"What do you say I show you how to conjure some nymphs, Millu?" she asked teasingly, glancing at the Squire's Master, a mischievous light in her violet eyes.

emptybar.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom