Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Objects In Mirror Are Not As They Appear

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
So the lady was a Sith? With her talk of love and and teaching the ways of the Jedi, Kay didn't suspect that she used the Darkside at all. "That was very unselfish of you to walk away. I bet it took a lot of strength to do that." She sighed. "A couple of people told me that I should move on and find another man, but I can't do that to him. Even though he is gone, I don't want to dishonour our marriage or him." Loyal even after death. She didn't want to hurt him if he happened to visit through meditation or something similar.

"You see me differently now that you know that I'm ex Sith... the truth is, I was a Jedi before I was a Sith, and now I'm returning to the old ways. still believing love can set the world, no the universe free. Your loyalty is admirable.... but did you ask him about it? Do you need aid in meeting with him? I feel like you should ask him what he would want for you. I'm sure he wouldn't want you tied to his grave forever. He would want you to keep him in your heart and remember how happy you made him." K'sara said, hanging her head and standing. "Shall I leave?"

Kay-Larr

Kay reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry if I had offended you, but I don't think differently of you at all. It just adds to your mystery. Not all Sith are bad people, I know that. They just....deal with some situations a bit differently, that's all. So please don't go." At the mention of possibly meeting Shaw, she shook her head. Just as she didn't want to try to return to the Academy, knowing that they would point out all of her flaws and mistakes, she didn't want to risk hearing the same from her husband either. "I am happier, now that I have some kind of purpose, some kind of direction besides just hiding. It feels right, taking up this job, as things just seem to be falling into place."

I'm sorry if I had offended you...

It wasn't offense she felt... She felt pain... "The truth is, I wish I never went to the Darkside... I wish I never got stuck in this position, but maybe the Force has a plan for me.... maybe I was meant to be a walking relic.... or meant to possibly take you as my student... What do you want from me?"

Kay-Larr

Kay removed her hand as she thought about it. But it didn't take her very long before she spoke. "I think that we can both help eachother. I can help you find your way, while you can teach me things that I need to learn about the Force. Does that sound alright to you?"

Kay-Larr

"I don't like to fight as people always get hurt, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't know how to fight. So yes, I would like to learn, please." She glanced over at the door. "But I should let my guards know. I don't want them to think that I am in danger."

Kay-Larr

"Squared away back home? I just live on my ship for the moment. I have to travel a lot with my job." She took her and and got to her feet, helping K'sara up. "And we don't have to go looking for my husband...It's okay."

Kay-Larr

Kay was torn. On the one hand she wanted to see him again, be held in his arms again. That always made her feel better. But then again he could be very disappointed in her and what she had done so far with her life that he had saved. Things were different now though. She was improving her situation and helping those around her. Shaw should be proud of her for that. "Alright. I'll talk to him if he wishes to speak with me."

She sat cross-legged on the floor and held out her hand as if to tell her to join and hold her hands. "Do not worry. Everything will be alright." She spoke and closed her eyes. She was ready to unite the two and give her peace of mind.

Kay-Larr

Kay sat down, mirroring her position and closing her eyes. She worked on controlling her breathing to help push away the anxiety and fear. In and out. In and out. Slow and in control. Or so she had hoped it was enough. Time to stop being afraid of the past. Time to put it all behind her.

Kay-Larr

Shaw. She spoke it in her mind more than saying it out loud for she didn't want to lose her focus. She squeezed K'sara's hands a little as if to check to see if she was dreaming.

"Hello Kay." His voice was soft and gentle, though it seemed a bit far away. She thought that he would be angry with her, but his eyes showed none of that. They showed only love with a touch of sadness.

"I'm sorry Shaw. It's my fault. I should've listened and then we could've grown old toge-"

He raised his hand to stop her from speaking as he interrupted her. "The same thing would've happened, Kay, and you know it. He planned it this way all along. You can't make everyone see your way...." Her eyes welled up then as she waited for the scolding lecture that she knew was going to come. Shaw instead leaned close and winked at her. "...But that doesn't mean that you should stop trying. Continue doing what you do best Kay. Help people, heal people, make the Galaxy a better place."

She smiled a little and nodded, staring at him, not saying anything at all for he already heard the words in his heart. And then he faded away, much sooner than she thought he would and without even saying goodbye. Kay took in a deep breath and held it in a bid to try to control her emotions. But failing that she let go of K'sara's hands and covered her face with her own until she could control her tears. A burden had been lifted or more so, her guilt. And she felt....lighter.

K'sara felt the rush of emotions and pulled the other female into her arms. "Feel free to use my shoulder dear... I will protect you, and teach you, and become your best friend... your sister, and I will forever stay by your side, but I will never hold you from your true potential."

Kay-Larr

Kay welcomed the hug and held onto her tightly, keeping her eyes tightly shut as she rested her cheek on K'sara's shoulder. "Thank you. Thank you for helping me and showing me what I needed to see, what I was afraid to see." Yes, she was more afraid and ashamed to even try to contact her husband, than she was to face Sempra the Hutt and the Jackals. An odd thing for sure.

"There is no need to feel ashamed... If you ever need to talk to him again, we can attempt to contact him when that time comes. I told you he loves you and that he would want you to find your happiness. Think of it this way... You got to experience the one thing your master may never know. That's something to smile about. I've never had the love of a man." She chuckled softly and rubbed her back happy that she was able to save someone a little bit. "When you're ready, let us go."

Kay-Larr

She raised a brow and pulled back to look at her. "Never? Oh but there's plenty of time as you're still so young. I am still young myself, it's just that I got married so early." And widowed. Kay got to her feet and held out her hand to help her up. "I'm sure that my guards will be at ease once they see that I am safe. No doubt they have been wondering. I'm actually surprised that they haven't tried to bust down the door." She grinned, even though she was quite serious. Her security team weren't exactly the joking-around type.

Still young...

"If only I was still young. I've lived longer than Grand Master Yoda lived. I'm over 800 years old. Cryo-freezing had preserved me." She softly laughed and accepted the hand. "I doubt any man would want a granny like me." She then nodded and removed the sound proof barrier. "Ready?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom