Obsidian Serpent
So I'm working on a queen for my species, my question is: if their a PC can I also use them as a npc and should I make a sperate NPC thing for her?
Cuz my idea is at times I'll play her then other times I'll be Zavik Maltheris who's the one allied with her and would be around her and she'll be more NPC then.
I'm just not sure what I should really do for that and part of it is it's 5:14 am and I'm very tired and my brain isn't fully working right now
Cuz my idea is at times I'll play her then other times I'll be Zavik Maltheris who's the one allied with her and would be around her and she'll be more NPC then.
I'm just not sure what I should really do for that and part of it is it's 5:14 am and I'm very tired and my brain isn't fully working right now