Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NPC Question

So I made a NPC for my Gen'Dai Kezeroth and ive used him in RP and such but is it OK if i make a new character and name him Saverok Barcu (NPC).

Does that make since? If it does not then you could look at [member="Saverok Barcu (NPC)"] for a better idea i guess.

[member="Krafurk Maris"]
You can turn any NPC into a PC, they just need to start back at apprentice level if that is the case. If the intention is to make a character account to play as said NPC, I wouldn't really see the point.

[member="Darth Vitium"] | [member="Krafurk Maris"]
I have actually turned an NPC into a proper character. You can do it, but you have to start as Apprentice level.

If you do go that path post in codex submission modifications and say that the entry is to be marked as inactive and it will be archived.

No! Hes strictly an NPC... I made it him a subaccount becasue its easier for me as a writer to carry and read my own story. its better than doing the he said she said in chat. You know>?

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
[member="Darth Vitium"]

I dont Saverok as a character..

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

That's how NPCs are used, yes. If you want to have your NPC around your character all the time, it could turn a bit bland, but if you use it sometimes, it shouldn't be a problem. Or you could turn him into a PC.

Yes, if you have a sub account for them they, by definition, are no longer an NPC. While you could technically have an NPC as a sub account it's liable to cause confusion because people associate PC characters with accounts.
It's best if you avoid that then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom