Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now that AE retreated... Here comes a tit for a tat.

So, I know I mentioned this before Icly, and I know this is a different Omega Protectorate now with the new Lord Protector...

But Omega's were always the sort to make a quick example of what happens when you harm even one of our own, much the less attempt to invade our capital.

So, here is my proposal... of course, the member base can vote on it and rp for or against it icly.

A counter invasion of Atrisia.

If they want a war, we will bring them a war... straight to their doorsteps.

More important than taking Atrisia, though, should be capture. Interdict the planet, lock everything down, force a settlement. A merger. Take their territory, take their ships, might even get some good people out of it.

Veshok Ordo

Follower of Aatrox
I was all for this until I started talking with two of the GE's members :(
No Meta or anything, just discussing what's going on with the Faction Wars and everything. I will have Jordan fight if it comes down to it, but at this point I'd rather things end peacefully.
This is what I get for being empathetic.
EMOTIONS

@[member="Jordan Van Daalen"] - I have massive sympathy for their faction members too, but their leader screwed'em good on this one. There's no peaceful way out of this short of them surrendering their capital.

Veshok Ordo

Follower of Aatrox
If it does come down to a fight, I'm guessing we'll mostly just be trying to subdue the enemy forces and get them to surrender, right? No need to blow everything up.
And as much as Jord hates children, she'd really rather not turn anyone into orphans.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I hope not, in space battles it is rather difficult to attempt and stun if your enemy doesn't surrender from their own mind. As for ground battles there'll be plenty of casualties on both sides but rather than just kill everything in our path, prisoners can be taken and released after the battle, there is not always need for orbital bombardment, and I will carry a training lightsaber into battle as always, it doesn't kill unless you really want somebody to die, just stuns.

Of course it also depends on Lord Protector and Colonel Corek, orders can always change.

Veshok Ordo

Follower of Aatrox
*Nods*
I'll have Jord be acting as a Medic's assistant if things go south. She's not the best medic, but if she can help stop a few deaths, she'll do it. Val'Rain (My sub) will focus more on subduing enemies and if need be getting Civilians to safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom