Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now that AE retreated... Here comes a tit for a tat.

Rebellious Vanguard
If I went to help the Republic, Ayden would have to bail me out of their jail the next morning for using 'unconventional tactics'. Hehe..

I'll just kick my feet up and see whats going on around here.

Valerie Re'Daull

Val'Rain Sekairo in Disguise
I still need to see Jord flirt with Basaba in the midst of the battle.
I'm just imagining Bas being a badass and cutting through enemy after enemy, than Jord just backflipping into the scene, twirling her vibroblades around and just stopping after beating the crap out of a few guys. Next she'll turn, wink, and say "I love a woman who can fight." Afterwards she'll jump away, keep fighting, and come back every once in a bit to flirt.

Valerie Re'Daull

Val'Rain Sekairo in Disguise
@[member="Basaba Willamina"]
It will happen eventually. Once the next big fight comes, Jord will kick ass, all while flirting and using lame pick up lines.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Val'Rain Sekairo"] @[member="Basaba Willamina"] @[member="Val'Rain Sekairo"]
Well we do have 8 Sith on Fondor right now, so you know.. chop-chop

Although to be fair I think Basaba is already there :p Val, your account is still new-ish, maybe challenge that Apprentice guy to a duel?

I believe our current skirmish over Fondor is the only faction thread for now, and it seems like that's mostly on the ground. You're welcome to join me there, however. Or if you're still looking for the fleeting experience, we can set up a war games thread.

So I just found this thread.... and I just wanted to ask; did I do something wrong by retaliating in the eyes of OP? I can't help but feel like there's some shunning happening in my thread from Ashin, but I did it with the people of this Faction in mind.

@[member="Racket"]

Nah, you're fine Racket, i think in the light of everything, things kinda got confusing with AE attacking us and then our counter invasion, only followed up by AE merging with Fringe in the span of just a couple of days.

You didn't do anything wrong. :)

Just did your normal racket thing lol

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Racket"]
OOCly it's nothing I'm holding against you

ICly HK would be kinda pissed you did something like that without consulting them :p But he would ultimately forgive it because it was so Racket

@[member="HK-36"], @[member="Chloe Blake"],

The reason I responded in such a way was that I was Non Faction / rejoining at that time and my only option was to retaliate in such a way. But I thought they were really active so I expected to meet opposition but never did.

- Future things to work on -

Check in OOC more. Starting today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom