Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notifications and Messaging Icon's

Hiya

I'm having a bit of trouble opening my notifications and messaging icons. They only open on the rare occasion and even then it doesn't load or show anything.

I'm unsure whether this is just me or if in fact it is just my laptop being funny. Is there anything I can do to solve this?

Thanks

EDIT: I'm starting to think that it might be an issue with my account, as when I have been going through my posting, odd codes have appeared after I have posted, as if the titles and text I have just written is replaced by their codes. Also when I edit posts, it comes up with the loading bar but my post remains unchanged until I refresh the page.

I hope this helps narrow down or identify the problem.:D

sabrina

I had same problem it was a programme that trying to sell me thinks problem, I resolved it by going into tools, then extensions and deleting it.

Hey [member="sabrina"]

I've done as you said, but still everything is remaining inactive. The two icons won't react when I click and the posting and editing issues still persist. What should I be looking out for in the extensions bar?

[member="Rasu Gan"] What browser are you using? I've had the same problems on my desktop, and it seems to be more of a slow computer problem than anything. If you right-click, and open in a new tab, it should work.

Rebellious Vanguard
[member="Rasu Gan"]
You should be on the look out for anything that doesn't belong. If you didn't download and install it, it's probably not an extension you want on your browser.
Hope you figure it out, hun.

[member="Saran Drast"]
Well it is Windows 8 if that helps? I'm really bad at all these computer terms, which is why I suck when it comes to issues like these. I can open them in a new tab, but really I'd prefer just using icons to display things, much quicker and efficient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom