Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notification Issue

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had it but for some reason my notifications aren't coming up. I can see my name turning blue in people's post, which usually means they did, but I don't see it at the top. Any help, please?

Puppet Kyrios

P
I had the same problem too, but it was because they had been copying and pasting my name, and not mentioning me. This could be your problem?

[member="Sophie Gustav"]

[member="Sophie Gustav"]

Could you link to a post/thread where such a thing happened so that we could understand the matter better?

At least right now, it looks like what [member="Asteria Starcatcher"] talked about.

[member="Sophie Gustav"]

Interesting. It looks like the @mention should work, but it doesn't. I think an Administrator (or a more experienced member in these things) could help you here.

Also, I have noticed that most other character names can be mentioned with the simple @character-name way, but yours has to be mentioned, using a BBCode. Maybe you have an additional space somewhere in the character's name which could cause that?

@Sophie Gustav [member="Maria Natalja"]

She has a space at the end of her name. Easy fix and everything will be right. I'll call the repairman.

[member="Tefka"]

Hey chief. Can you fix @Sophie Gustav. Space at the end of her name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom