Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Your Usual Mandalorian [Lady Kay and Viathae Qarmast]

Viathae Qarmast

Mandalorian Exile Jedi of Clan Qarmast
It's pretty well confirmed that Mandalorians are known to be brutes when it comes to their culture. Their violent way of lifestyle, and warrior behaviours, raiding other peoples and such had been around for generations. Most of the clans of Mandalore all follow the Resol'nare, and would probably rally to the cause of the Mand'alor should a crusade be called upon once more, rallying to his cause.

But Viathae was a different one from the rest in this case... Viathae was disgusted by their way of lifestyle.

The Mandalorians just cannot afford to be these warlords anymore. What she had witness as a child had made her sick, and went into self-exile. This aspired her to walk the path of the Jedi, and come forth as a changed Mandalorian. But even if she knew she broke the Resol'nare, she still does not consider herself to be dal'manda, rather, those people as dal'manda. She felt she had done the right thing and had rightfully left the clan full of dal'manda. It was just not the Mandalorian way to murder a bunch of innocent people like a coward. If anything, many Mandalorains she'd probably consider to be dal'manda. Even if they were following the Resol'nare correctly, it was just impossible for her to comprehend to such an old, conservative law.

But she didn't knew who she could share her pacifist ideals to...

It would eventually come to her attention that at the one meeting that she had with the people of Commenor with the Silver Jedi and Iron Empire, that one particular woman caught her eye. That woman, being nothing more than the Queen of Commenor herself. She had been dying to arrange a meeting with her to discuss the state of the galaxy on her own, one on one, and hear her ideals on how to end this Chaos that is plaguing the galaxy, and help restore peace. In addition, Viathae was eager to share her ideas that she had learned from an old group movement, the New Mandalorians, which was an attempt to make the Mandalorians peaceful again. However, that quickly failed, and died off as it lived. However, Viathae knew that something like this can work, and the Mandalorians don't have to continue their warrior culture, brutally murdering other people for their own cause. Maybe some day, clearing up the image of Mandalorians being brutal barbarians. Of course, Viathae doesn't know the opinion of the Mandalorians by the Queen herself, only just recently meeting her during the meeting with the Silvers and Irons, but it appears that she is pretty old friends with Master Yune. Perhaps this Queen Kay could be a useful ally, and possibly a supporter in trying to help restore peace in this galaxy. Viathae knew she couldn't do it alone... she wants to see a peaceful galaxy for her people, and for everyone else as well. No longer engulfed or born in war, but have her children born in an era where they can grow up in peace, without worries of any raids from anyone, nor an invasion. A New Mandalore that is of a defensive pacifist society, where Mandalorians no longer have to use violence to help preserve culture... and can live normal lives for once.

And Kay was one of the key figures for that ideal society. If she is the same as she was in public, Viathae would have hope for the Galaxy's survival yet.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Curiously, Kay got a message that a woman by the name of [member="Viathae Qarmast"] had wished to meet with her. The two had been together briefly during a peace talk that gained much better ground than an earlier one on Monastery that was hosted by the Sacred Lotus. In truth the talk on Commenor was a result of that failed attempt. Both Kay and [member="Veiere Arenais"] had decided to handle peace talks in their own way, which was proven successful time and time again, instead of talks held by others. She sent word to let Viathae know of a day and time to come to the Palace.

It was the next day, in fact, in the mid-afternoon. Kay waited just inside the foyer, wearing a blue dress that was both elegant and articulated her station. She didn't just dress up for Viathae however, as there was another meeting that she had in the morning with her Ministers. She just didn't feel the need to change her attire.

Mandalorians. With them having an Embassy on Commenor through Clan Raxis, and with their territories so close together, it was important for her to try to have hope for them. However echoes of memories of their brutal Crusades came and went through her thoughts. They did evil for what they said was good. But they were all misguided and despite her Clan being called to fight in the front lines, Kay remained behind. She wasn't going to fight, not when she had an entire planet to protect, and not in a cause that she didn't believe in.

Now to find out what it was that Viathe wished to discuss.

Viathae Qarmast

[member="Lady Kay"]

As she was taken to where Kay was at on the foyer, Viathae bowed her head and nodded. "Your majesty" she said with the upmost respect. Even if she was not serving under the Commernorian banner, she was still respectful to higher ups regardless of who they were. She glanced at Kay and gave a nod. "It's good that you have accepted my request to speak to you in private. You and I have an important matter to discuss I can't really speak of towards anyone in that meeting we had the previous day. I do apologize if I am interrupting any part of your schedule to have this matter come to your plate."

The Mandalorian Crusades was something she had learned about her people back in the Jedi temple of Voss. The worst part about it, is that it's not portrayed that every single Mandalorian was nothing more than a brutal bounty hunter or some kind of crazed crusader, something in which became an annoying, derogatory stereotype for every Mandalorian... and it was pretty damn hard to just find a way to drop this false fact from peoples heads. But you know what they say, people are going to be... well... people. Viathae had decided to cut the idle chatter however.

"But anyway, I just came by, namely to ask an important question to you, that I really can't just ask you in public due to it being sort of... embarrassing to say the least." she said coming closer. "This Chaos... how do you seek to end it? I'm quite curious. Y'don't sound like a person who'd openly kill someone with a blaster, telling by the way you speak and how you act towards everyone else in that meeting. In a way, you seem almost... pacifist. Do you also seek peace through non-violence?"

Kay-Larr

Kay bowed her head as [member="Viathae Qarmast"] approached and greeted her, givibg the younger woman a small smile. First impressions were sometimes everything and so far Viathae continued to seem very genuine. She liked that.

A brow was raised as Viathae spoke of such a need to speak in private for a matter of great importance. What was going on? There was plenty of happenings in the Galaxy that she was unaware of, due to focus being on Commenor and it's territories. Perhaps that was a little selfish, but the Commenori stay home, or rather their soldiers did. They weren't for hire as their numbers were needed in case war came to their own doorstep. After Kay's abduction and months of captivity, it became clear that they couldn't put their faith in aid coming from their allies.

As Viathae relayed her questions, Kay just smiled and felt compelled to hook her arm in the lady's and go for a walk. But she didn't. Instead she just bade her to follow with a gesture of her head, her hands clasped in front of her. "Let's go for a walk, shall we? The gardens are lovely this time of year."

And they were. Kay led her out of the Palace and to the left, heading not into the fields, but in one of the overhanging paths that gave one more of a sense of privacy. A couple of guards followed them, but at a distance, so as to give them some space. "Using war to gain peace, pre-emptive attacks to stop others from attacking, they are all failed tactics used by others. There are far better ways to deal with one's enemies. People just let their anger cloud their judgement. Here on Commenor, we have Embassies from all over, with people that are at odds with one another. But on our soil, they don't fight. They give eachother space and respect where they are and what can be gained her. I'm not too naive to realize that it's our trade route and economy that brings them here, but at least I can use that to draw them in and show that they can co-exist without fighting. So yes, in answer to your question, I do seek peace through non-violence."

Viathae Qarmast

[member="Lady Kay"]

A walk? Hmm... well then. Giving a nod, Viathae agreed to this and begun to walk with her outside of the palace. She would probably agree, the gardens would indeed look pretty beautiful this time of year, considering how this planet itself is beautiful in it's nature. Viathae would think the gardens would be pretty beautiful as well.

But she didn't went to the gardens... instead, they were going down another pathway. Glancing at the Guards who were following them from a bit far behind, she wondered where Kay was even taking her. Apparently, this was probably some kind of word that would give the motion to travel somewhere more remote and private away from public ears. Besides, she would understand. Viathae doesn't like talking about such matters publicly. She listened to the Queen speak about letting anger and such. Hearing her, Viathae gave a nod and folded her hands behind her back.

"I hear you on that, my lady." she said, and glanced at her eyes. "And I'm glad you also share that view with me. But with everyone throughout the galaxy at war with eachother, I don't know if it will ever end. I see that your people are peaceful, but I don't know how you'd view us Mandalorians. The Mandalorians are known for their barbaric conservative beliefs in which I am glad I am not apart of. Being a Mandalorian myself, I too seek issues to be solved through non-violence. The philosophy of the New Mandalorians of old had got me thinking about how such a thing can be applied to my people. I seek to end this sterotype of the Mandalorian being barbaric and crazed lunatics of their old beliefs, and atleast have more civility in the galaxy. Maybe then that is how we can rebuild... but I cannot do it alone." Indeed, to fix the Mandalorians, she had to at least have some support for her words. Viathae wanted changed, but she also wanted peace as well. "But anyways, I figured that we would have a similar view on things when it comes to the subject of peace, however.. Tell me, how do you seek to end this Chaos? Will there ever be a time where you think that Commenor would have to sacrifice some lives to have peace come at last? Or do you think it will never end at all, and it's hopeless?"

Kay-Larr

Kay nodded as she listened to [member="Viathae Qarmast"] speak. War was a constant, that much was true, but it is the nature of humanoids to be that way. Insecurities, jealousy, selfishness and even fear were what caused it. She spoke of the Mandalorians and how recent acts by them had ruined their reputation. They performed the same atrocities in a greater degree than they had 'punished' others for. And it wasn't right.

She raised a brow as Viathae seemed to ask her about what she thought the fate of the Galaxy would be and if it was possible to be better. And also, if she would be steering it towards that goal. Kay had to think about that. Although some of her memories were still missing, as far as she knew, she didn't regard herself as being nothing more than the Ruler of Commenor, representing it to the rest of the Galaxy. But now she was overseeing not just one planet, but five, and was soon to double that. People did suggest that she run for the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic, but she never did. Commenor was her little Republic and she took great care to look after it.

Kay's mind had wandered slightly off topic, so she forced herself to return her focus to the present. "How do I seek to end the Chaos? One planet, one trade deal at a time. Moving too fast provides a greater risk. The Galaxy is so diverse, each planet is vastly different from the next. If we blanket them all as the same, then we inadvertidly bring tension along with it. Moving slowly brings understanding, compassion and the chance for negotiations with words instead of with warships. Will we ever have to sacrifice lives? Yes. If we are attacked then we have to protect our people. Some may die as a result. Will war ever end? Unfortunately not. The weapons and munitions companies profit too much for it to end. Plus it's in our nature to be competitive to the point of using violence to get our way. Just as the Jedi can't remove all Darksiders and vice versa, there will always be conflict. My goal is just to lesson that for those under my care."

She switched back to the earlier topic. "The Mandalorians were once seen as honourable people, that held their family above all others. There are some that are still that way. However others took it steps too far and lost themselves in their rage. Maybe in time, if they offered to help others and not out of greed, then how others view them may change for the better.

Viathae Qarmast

The way she put it was so... convincing. But yet, the Mandalorian heard the negatives that were in the queen's words. She understood that negotiation was the key to peace, and if anything, help bought people together, and would indeed be beneficial in the long run for many. However, when she heard the fact that war will continue on, Viathae gave a sigh and looked at her gloves of her Mandalorian Armour. She then looked down even more at her armour and then back at Kay's eyes.

"You're right. For as long as there is people, there will always be conflict." she said to her. "And that unfortunate truth bothers me. Why can't we have complete peace? Why can't we enjoy times where we don't have to fight eachother so often? Sure, war will continue, and it will be an endless thing that would haunt peoples lives forever, but does it have to be like that? No. It doesn't. We don't have to live like this. I seek to have the galaxy eventually come under a concordance that war should never be an answer to problems, and that war should be a last resort if all other options had failed. I do not want to see bloodshed nor people being killed over petty differences. It's hard to just watch." she shivered thinking about the horrors of war in her head, especially of what she saw as a child from the Qarmast clan attacking and raiding people on Wayland. She breathed from that memory a bit.

"I doubt that you'll ever find Mandalorians who think the same way that I do. One of my favourite Mandalorians in history would have to be Dutchess Satine Kyrze and Jedi Master Tarre Viszla. The two inspired me to help re-create their image of peace. Tarre Viszla might of been a warrior, but he was not like the brutal legacy that was left beyond his time. The Viszlas after him turned into brutal barbarians. Only one hope was there, but once that rebel fighter disappeared from history, the Viszlas turned into a shell of their former selves, and probably now once more violent. They taint the name Mandalore..." she gritted her teeth at the Viszla name... she just didn't like it at all. "It's a shame that the Dutchess didn't fought back against the Viszlas..." she looked up at Kay and glanced her in the eyes for a bit. "You know... I can see her in you, my lady. You share her kindness and her benevolence. The peaceful way of thinking. But in a way... whenever I see you, I see a bit of me in there as well... what does this mean? Does it mean that we're the ones who are destined to someday team up, and end this discord?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay furrowed her brows, listening to [member="Viathae Qarmast"] as she spoke on what people in the Galaxy should be doing. Handling issues in the same way that they do on Commenor, and in the same way that [member="Veiere Arenais"] does, using violence as a last resort. When Kay had returned from her abduction without many of her memories and fearful that everyone was a threat to her, Veiere came to her and quietly negotiated, wanting to work with her instead of against her and at the same time, saving lots of lives.

As Viathae spoke of it being hard to watch bloodshed, Kay couldn't help but feel the emotions coming from her, as well as seeing them. She reached out and placed her hand on her arm, just below her shoulder in a bid to give her some small measurement of comfort.

She listened as Viathae continued, moving now to speak about others that Kay had never really heard of. She knew of the name Viszla, more so because of Ra. He was brutal, he began the Crusades. Kay did her best to avoid him. Thankfully she hadn't heard of him in a long time. Maybe he was dead? She had no idea.

Her brows furrowed at the mention of others seen in her eyes. Such an odd revelation caused her to slow her steps a little. Kay could only shrug her shoulders. "I don't know what it could mean. I just know that I can't escape politics. A few opportunities had come in my life and I took them. For a time it had worked. But politics always came back to me in full force. I wasn't born into the role of Queen, I didn't even marry into it. I was put there after my abduction. Yet ever since then, things have fallen into place. And now the unthinkable has occured and I find myself with numerous worlds and it's people under my care. People are wanting to have peace. I just hope that I can continue to provide it for them. I can't help what the rest of the Galaxy does. But maybe people will want to have what we have and will follow our methods to obtain it."

Viathae Qarmast

[member="Lady Kay"]

Viathae can understand what Kay is saying. Politics was never nice, especially if you do not know how to play the right cards, nor know how to deal them correctly. It's indeed one of the more harder things to deal with. Especially when you don't know what you're doing. Sometimes, you have to be hard in poltics, even brutal to help keep peace. "That is true... but hopefully there will be a way. You seem to be a person who would probably lead us forth to a new age." she looked at her in the eyes. "But my other question... would you support a return of the Republic once more? Or do you just see the Republic as some sort of thing that would just never work regardless?"

Judging on how unstable the last one was, Viathae could highly doubt that the Republic was even good. The fact that they kept splitting and they have NO idea what they usually say about eachother. Well, atleast the republic had a reason and purpose... to bring order and peace to the galaxy. But could Commenor even do the same? Could Kay do the same? Viathae really hope she could. She looked up to Kay now, and could see her as a freedom fighter for peace, justice, freedom and security.

Kay-Larr

Kay held her gaze for a moment and then furrowed her brows as she stared straight ahead while they walked. She was deep in thought. Lead people into a new age? It was a nice idea, but she wasn't sure if she was the right person to do it. There were many that didn't know who she was or even where Commenor was on the Galactic map. She was sure that there were countless others that hadn't heard of it either. But it goes both ways. With the many rises and falls of so many different powers, it was hard for her to keep track of them all too.

A return of the Republic was the question that [member="Viathae Qarmast"] asked next. Kay chewed the inside of her cheek. She had been asked to run for Supreme Chancellor before, but chose not to. It was too big and with too many problems for her to handle. "My husband and I have spoken about it, actually. He wants it to happen, however he doesn't wish to be a part of the government side of things. He's busy trying to get a Jedi Order going that would work in and alongside Commenor. He's very subtle in his hints, especially when he expects opposition from me. But we have spoken about it. I'm going through the processes of creating a Senate for the worlds under my care. And possibly for our allies as well. Whether or not doing that would make us a Republic, I don't know. But it would give our worlds a voice and control over their own destinies. I just hope that we can continue to have no enemies."

Viathae Qarmast

[member="Lady Kay"]

Hmm... so the idea of reforming the republic is a debated one isn't it? Well, to Viathae, that could sound like a problem. However, Viathae did know that one day it will return, and it hopefully will. But the Republic needed someone strong, someone who can keep this peace. Why not Kay herself? Her majesty apparently has the fundamentals, and was quite qualified for this. The Mandalorian herself does not see leadership in the other common men who think themselves as heroes or anything like that. No, she thinks that they are all false prophets, ready to snap at other peoples who would dare oppose their corruption and greed. It's natural for men to do that... however, it's not to say a woman can be like that too, but, she atleast sees them as more reasonable than a man would be. Especially someone like Kay. Kay seems to be that person who is like her, diplomatic, calm and reasonable. Who knows, her husband could be like that, but that's just what Viathae thinks.

"Well, considering that you're Queen now, and you rule something, you seem to have gotten it even if you didn't wanted it. The Republic would actually be better off under your leadership in my opinion. You are a fair person, someone who actually cares. To add to that, you don't seem to be openly hostile with anyone, and only want peace. Just like I do. For that, you'd make a great leader for a revived Republic. I'd support you if you were to ever stand up for peace and serenity. Your strong desires for peace puts a smile on my face, and hopefully, would put a smile on others."

Kay-Larr

Kay raised a brow. First [member="Viathae Qarmast"] saw her as someone to lead the Galaxy into a new age. And now to lead a new Republic. The Republic itself left a bitter taste in some people's mouths. The last Republic made too many mistakes that couldn't be repaired, and so it fell.

Again she chewed her cheek as she thought it over. In some ways, Commenor could grow that large to be considered as a new Republic, yet that could take away their neutrality that had kept them safe for so long. The only one that was ever in danger at any time was her. Which was why she had guards around her at all times.

"Thank you. You flatter me with your praise, but I've made mistakes too. I went to a very dark place during my abduction and after my return. I nearly put Commenor in a state of martial law as I felt threatened everywhere. But with the help of everyone that cares for me, especially Veiere, I was able to come to my senses and relax the rules that I had imposed on the Commenori. The fact that I was capable of going into that dark place shows that I may not be the right choice to lead such an orginization. But what about you?"

Viathae Qarmast

[member="Lady Kay"]

"Everyone makes mistakes. But if they can own up to them, they are the true heroes of this galaxy."

Viathae never thinks that making a mistake is even something that you can get permenently angry over. Everyone makes them, and it's natural, even in a peaceful society to make one. But hearing of what she was into, Viathae then paused for a moment and said nothing for the first minute, then finally spoke.

"I seek a galaxy where people can live peacefully in their homes knowing that they will not get killed by a warlord that is out there to catch them. I seek to see the day where negotiation is more preferable to peace. I seek to see the galaxy ruled by a people who can govern themselves, and does not rely on someone to ask the very demands of one person to rule them and give everything down. People must have the right to choose to be free, to live, to die. But not to fight, but to resolve and resolute. Fighting should only come if all other options had failed, and it's the only solution. It may not sound pacifistic for me to say, but if someone is threatening your life, and will not stop, I believe you have the right to defend yourself. What was wrong with Dutchess Kyrze's system during the Clone Wars, was that she was too nice, and trustworthy of everyone she saw. To not allow yourself to defend yourself, even as someone as peaceloving as her is absurd, and should never be ever acceptable. I believe you can co-exist with self-defense, but violence is never the answer. She was a great administrator and a great spokesperson, as well as someone who was a messanger of peace. I wish to revive her ideals, and seek to reform it into something that everyone can agree with. For the sake of my people, and for the rest of the galaxy. Mandalorians cannot continue to live by fighting. No, that is what's making us endangered, and hated. Mandalorians are already hated by many due to our mercenary work. I want to clear the stereotype and have them abide by the Resol'nare. What Mandalorians do now is against it, and many of the dal'manda continue to call themselves Mandalore... And that is why I do not respond to anyone who calls themselves the Mand'aore... Infact..."

She glanced away for a moment and stopped speaking for the first thirty seconds and looked at the area for a bit and then back at Kay.

"Ah never mind, it would never happen. Either or... I just want to see a galaxy where it's not full of war... and to see that my people is respected."

Kay-Larr

Kay owned up to most of her mistakes. There was just one or two that she kept to herself and didn't tell anyone. Not even Veiere.

As [member="Viathae Qarmast"] spoke of there being less violence and people living in peace without fear, she nodded as she fully agreed. That would be a wonderful time indeed. Right now it's what Commenor and it's territories had. If that had spread even further, then it'd be great. But going too fast would only threaten others and drive more conflict.

As she spoke of Duchess Kyrze's failure to defend herself and for being too nice, Kay slightly lowered her head as she was guilty of that too. Veiere said as much when [member="Connor Harrison"] attacked her. Yet despite her little fight with Connor, she just couldn't bring herself to hurt him gravely. It was a weakness of hers. Where others won't hold back, she did. And she wasn't entirely sure why. Maybe it was in slight disbelief, or a hope that her opponents would see the errors of what they were doing and stop themselves. She had no idea. But it was one such mistake that led to her capture by the Sith. And perhaps one day it would lead to her death as well.

Kay was getting a little lost as Viathae spoke some od the Mando language that she hadn't learned. Despite being adopted into a clan, she knew nothing. That was due to her own stubborness during the Crusades of course.

"What would never happen? Go ahead and finish your thought, please. Sometimes what's left unsaid should really of been said. I won't laugh. I promise. I'm not here to judge, just to listen."

Viathae Qarmast

[member="Lady Kay"]

"Sigh... alright..." she breathed deeply and closed her eyes into what she was about to say. This could very well impact her reputation or something even worse thant hat. See looked at Kay's eyes once more. "I wish to become the next Mand'aore."

Oh gosh, that was hard to say. To say that she wanted to be such a high title, and match to Mandalore the Ultimate was possibly the most deadliest thing she had possibly revealed. Who knows what this woman had ties to? Who knows who else had ties to anything? Viathae was not feeling comfortable when she said that. Her anxiety inside of herself increased as she stayed silent. She looked down and then back up, moving her hands nervously.

"Yes... I know... that sounds extremely unlikely, but I want to be the next leader of all Mandalorians in order to show off that we Mandalorians can be a peaceful people. But if I do present my ideas, no one would even think of agreeing to it. Other Mandalorians would think I'm a traitor, and try to kill me. No doubt that they wouldn't even want to abandon their culture of war and raiding like complete savages. I just want Mandalorians to be free, peaceful and away from all of that." she glanced at Kay and shook her head. "But I feel like I wouldn't be a worthy leader like you are, my lady. Is it really possible to bring back Dutchess Kyrze's ideals once more and become a new leader of a new era? Or is my idea just... a reality fed upon by my own foolish ambition to bring peace to the galaxy?"

Kay-Larr

Kay gave [member="Viathae Qarmast"] a small smile asshe revealed her dream of becoming the leader of the Mandalorians. It was a fine dream, a fine goal. Yet she didn't know how such a system worked. Did they all vote on it? Or were there duels to the death? She couldn't even name the current leader, let alone any if their language.

What Viathae said next caused her to frown. "They would kill you for thinking differently?" Her brows furrowed as she stared straight ahead while they walked through the trees. She was glad to be here instead of stuck on any of their worlds. And she was glad to be free from that kind of oppression.

Kay laughed a little as she was called a 'worthy leader'. "I'm no more worthy to lead than anyone else. Others are far better than me. I just can't escape it. Much like my husband. He detests politics yet now finds himself married to a Queen and being the King of a world. Yet I try to keep the politics away from him as much as possible."

She turned her gaze to Viathae. "Never lose sight of your dreams and never let anyone tell you that they are stupid. Sometimes in our darkest days, they are all that holds us together. Even just the feelings that they give us can stop us from being lost in a dark abyss."

Viathae Qarmast

[member="Lady Kay"]

Viathae nodded. "Of course they would. Why wouldn't they? I'm not one of them, and the Mandalorians are well known for denouncing those who are against them. They might think I don't even follow the Resol'nare. My clan would probably do that, and who knows how many other Mandalorians would want my head for this?"

Viathae breathed softly and gave a sigh. She knew that she wanted her dream to come to reality, but in order to do that, she had to find a way to convince people otherwise. She glanced at Kay's eyes and then turned her head away. She focused for a few seconds, concentrating at the distance. "Do you really believe that I could actually one day become that title? Would you support me if I did?..." She felt quite embarrassed for even asking these questions... the fact that she was, already felt like she was getting a bit too powerhungry. Viathae was confident in her skills, but not in the fields of leadership, especially that of the Mandalorians at all. "Do you think I could actually end up like Dutchess Kyrze and bring forth a new Mandalorian name?"

Kay-Larr

Kay furrowed her brows, nodding a little as [member="Viathae Qarmast"] confirmed an awful tradition of some Mandalorians; killing and denouncing those that thought differently. It wasn't right. She embraced other ways of thinking. It was a great way to govern and see different angles in situations. But not everyone was so open minded.

She nodded as Viathae asked for her support. "You'd have a better chance at it than I ever could. I have enough on my hands right now. But yes, I'd support you, however small of an impact that that would be in helping. There are a lot of people out there that don't know who I am or my name. And that's fine. I prefer to not be so popular. It only makes me a bigger target. Quite frankly I'm happy to not have a target on my back right now." And she was. Kay has gotten more than her fair share in trouble in her lifetime and as much as she wanted to avoid it, she knew that it wasn't going to end.

Viathae Qarmast

[member="Lady Kay"]

Viathae heard that she would support her and gave a sigh of relief... she was extremely surprised to hear that someone like Kay would actually support her. Glancing at her, she smiled. "Thank you, Kay. That's probably the most nicest thing anyone could ever do for me." she said to her. Never had she really felt so confident in what she said... but now, she knew that people support her, and her confidence somewhat increased. The Mandalorian nodded. "I am quite happy as well. You are a very important person, and without you, Commenor wouldn't be what it is right now." She said to her, looking outwards at the view and gave a sigh. "But I don't know if others will support me... do you think they will?"

Kay-Larr

Kay smiled a little, however she wondered who else [member="Viathae Qarmast"] had been around if what she said was the nicest thing. She shrugged her shoulders a bit as she was told that she was important. Someone else could do what she did. It might just take them longer. But that was only if they had the will and determination.

"It's hard to say. You'll have to put yourself out there, meet with people and find out what they need. Gain allies that'll have your back in case there's trouble. And most of all...try not to anger anyone." That was what Kay did to garner all of her support so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom