Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Not One, But Two

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Trakata.

Iris nodded her head as she extinguished her blades, hooking hers back on her waist. And letting the other float back to where she'd claimed it from with a wave of her hand. It made sense. A lightsaber could be turned off, why not use it to your advantage? .. Though yeah. Danger. She nodded her understanding. It was better with the two blades. One, she probably would never try it with.

".. I guess." Food and rest. .. She didn't like the sound of that. If she wasn't going to be helping on Denon, she should at least be working to get stronger, right? .. No, no. She should find time to at least relax. Avoid burning out. She knew that much.

She still just felt guilty.

"What kind of food?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Outfit | XoXo
Location | Coruscant Temple
Tag | Iris Arani Iris Arani

"I know you want to do more, but if you don't take rest and good care of yourself, your body is not going to allow you to help people." It was perhaps a little ironic that she was saying this, but she still felt her own circumstances were a little different. As a Padawan, it was far more crucial that basic rest wasn't compromised. "It hits like a freight train, and is very abrupt when it happens, so let's avoid it."

She then watched Iris return the weapon and waited for her at the door into the training room, "Hmm, I'm thinking something spicy. What do you think?" She smirked, knowing Iris was crazy about spicy food. Valery was always trying new recipes, so she had something new.

And with that, the two left behind the training room and moved to the kitchen.

[Good end moment, prolly]

ValSword.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom