Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not At My Best {Update on LOA, See You Whenever}

Well, let's just say I haven't been doing to well. More headaches then ever, missing more school then I can deal with, and a utter lack of sleep. Things just aren't going very good right now. Though we finally figured out why my resting heart rate tends to stay around 120-135, there's not much we can do about it. According to the doctors, I just get to eat salt and put up with my spazy circulatory system. Yay. Sorry about complaining, but hey, you wouldn't like it either.

As much as I fething love this place, it's a little hard to write when your vision is karked up and your head is pounding.
*sigh of annoyance*

Basically I'm sick, pills aren't working, and school is still being a queen. Luckily my English class is being cleared up a little, and I should still pass. Everything else is still in question. Plus I'm expecting an email from my band teacher any day now, seeing as I'm leaving her class and didn't bother to tell her. Let's just say I don't exactly like her (then again, no one in my class does).

With this new lack of time, muse, and ability to think straight, I won't be getting on much, at least to RP. I'll still try to do some stuff, but replies will be coming a lot slower. And as I've given up on the idea of sleeping, most of them will be between 10 PM and 4 AM, the rest being before school or around noon. This will be my last full day here for quite some time.

I love you guys, and I hope to be back when my health is done being a jerkmuffin.

Moral of the story? Don't make commitments you can't stay true to.

Don't worry, I'll try to get a post in for Jek every once in awhile. Probably not today though.
After this I'm just going to go lay down and try not to puke my guts out.

Love you guys.

Odxon Raziel

Really Karking Old Terrorist
DENIED
DENIED
NOPE
NO NO NO
I come off hiatus and the first thing you do is leave? I know you're sick but c'mon
We haven't even done a single thread yet
*whines*
Kri-is...

But, er, in all seriousness: Get better. I can't have you dying on me. Stay strong, and if you need anything, you have my tumblr, email, and phone number.
I will always cherish the sig you made me

Okay.
*deep breath*
I need a break. I need to get off the site, not murder any walls, and try not to do anything I'll regret.

A combination of IC, OOC, and RL stuff is getting to me.
If I stay here any longer, it won't be pretty.

So see you later.
Don't know how long I'll be gone. Might come back a few times, but only to PM friends.
That's all.

-Rise Above Normality/Kris

Rebellious Vanguard
@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
Damn......always hate to see you go, sweetie. :/
But I can't wait for you to come back. So take care of yourself, and get some rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom