Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-Aggression Treaties and Embassies

[member="Atheus"] | [member="Lady Kay"]

And yes Atheus, certainly the Vanguard!

The reason I'm bringing it up however is this latest thread of yours regarding minor factions and their worlds vs the Map Game.

Commenor started off immensely strong in its collaboration with other larger factions/governments than itself however with the change in storylines for many of us, it seems to have slowed down a lot in terms of our working with other groups. I'm thinking it would be beneficial for us to hold some sort of event surrounding the embassies again and re-open communication lines with others in order to remind the galaxy/board who we are and why we're worth NOT invading!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Atheus"]

I'll add the Vanguard momentarily.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

I had been updating the list, given the changes in majors and such. But yes, some sort of event would help. (And no, not the wedding)

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Atheus"]

It would certainly kill two birds with one stone, so to speak...

Could that be a potential idea? That'd be most convenient though at the same time, something to cater for our allies is needed as well.

[member="Atheus"]

She picked my homeless ass up off of Alzoc Three and pulled me straight into a career and now, I suppose lifestyle of being her bodyguard :p

No, really though...

Veiere spent 12 years on Alzoc III in exile following the slaughter of jedi on Svivren (None of which was played out IC on Chaos). Over a decade later the two bumped into each other only the week after he had first met Theodred Heavenshield, (he was the first I Rp'd with, hence my pleasure in seeing his involvement in the Vanguard - Good man!).

Veiere was looking for direction in his life, Kay was looking for security in hers and thus, here we are!

[member="Darlyn Excron"]

Technically if I become King of Commenor, you'll be responsible for both of our lives xD

Better get comfortable there bud'!

[member="Atheus"]

In fairness it's not an unreasonable question.

Ah crap that's right.

I mean so long as you don't make *more* paperwork for me. I'll also up the guard training so I dont have to be in two places at once.

[member="Atheus"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxW3YQP9rRs

This is totally not going to my head already....

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner

Oh yes, it's getting to your head alright :p Do I have cause to worry?

[member="Atheus"] [member="Darlyn Excron"]

Better keep an eye on Veiere... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom