Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-Aggression Treaties and Embassies

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
List of Non-Agression Treaties and Reps:

First Order [member="Samka Derith"]
Clan Raxis [member="Gray Raxis"]
Red Ravens [member="Daxton Bane"]
Metal Lords [member="Ultimatum"]
Silver Jedi Order [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]
Clan Akaata [member="Lao Tzu"]

List of Embassies:

First Order
Clan Raxis
Red Ravens
Silver Jedi Order

Kay-Larr

The United clans as well [member="Gray Raxis"] ?? They didn't ask me for that.....

[member="Stardust Raxis"] we can set up a separate one for Imahalyan due to it's agricultural trade. Maybe even get you a warehouse too.

[member="Crucifere Sin"] Eclipstica? Okay.

The list grows ;) :)

Dependent on whether there's enough interest or not, I may invest some time into setting up a solid foundation for the Church of the Force there on Commoner. A temple of sorts for the training and guidance of Force Users.

Red Raven Embassy will soon be opening its doors and all are invited to the gala ball. Dancing, fun and games of skill and chance as well as good food and a fireworks display are in store.

We will be seeking permission from the local goverment to hold a pod race through the city. Revenue from the telecast would go to funding of more joint projects.

So regarding the Embassies and other influential buildings that will be built on Commenor, should we make codex submissions?

For example, the Church that [member="Veiere Arenais"] has contemplated on for Commenor, we could make into a location submission, along with the rest of interested parties. Obviously all that would be needed is a little imagination and some work to be done, but if all interested parties thus far are game, we could collaborate and make the submissions official. (Not sure if there is a restriction to how many locations or submissions for one planet can have...)

If the people interested don't wanna put the time in. I could work on doing it every time we get a new ally interested in our planets trade route, or political stature. I'd just need a rough idea of what they would want the building and interior to be like. Maybe provide a pic or something to go off of and make a submission that hopefully everyone is happy with.

I know it's a lot of work so if it's a bad idea, that's fine. Just curious if this would be a thing to get into or not. :)

[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Daxton Bane"]
[member="Stardust Raxis"]
[member="Crucifere Sin"]
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Riven Black"]

Great idea :) I was hoping to compile a list and having links for the Embassies and such would be great.

I also want to list our ships, defences, weapons, all that fun stuff so that if people try to dom us, then we'll have some resources to go by.

I just haven't been able to get to a laptop yet to do anything yet. Stuck with my mobile for a while ;)

Kay-Larr

[member="Darben Skirae"]

The Omega event is taking up a lot of people's time. So I'm waiting until it is finished, which I think is set to be this weekend.

I'll tag everyone for it. Been planning it for weeks :)

[member="Lady Kay"]

The Church of the Force is no longer to be a part in the Embassies/Organizations caught up on Commoner alone. While I will remain here, the faction itself is in something of an inactive state and a change of ownership is being considered. I will be looking to take on a more personal role from here on out.

[member="Lady Kay"]

I would like to get a list going of all our currently affiliated factions and allies since Kay's return.

No doubt they've changed since before and it'd be good for us to communicate with them again and get back on track with our allies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom