Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Noctem Erinys (Sword)

Status
Not open for further replies.
405364.jpg
Intent: Fleshing out Cortosis Sword in previous submission.
Development Thread: N/A -
Manufacturer: Aaralyn Rekali
Model: Noctem Erinys
Affiliation: Personal
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Cortosis - Lushien Black Oak - Armorweave
Description: The remaining material taken from the Battlegear of Pyktis was reforged into the Noctem Erinys which was also called the Night Fury. This weapon was a blade made from the finest wood and of Cortosis and was intent on being a backup weapon in places where Aaralyn's lightsabers would could potentially be rendered useless or not practical. Aaralyn initially felt uncomfortable with the weapon, having never used anything else beyond her energy weapons before. The blade is durable, much like cortosis typically is and is capable of deactivating lightsabers and other electronic material. It can withstand energy weapons like blasters and lightsabers. This weapon cannot cut through metal.

Classification: Short-Sword
Size: One or Two-Handed Sword
Length: 75 cm
Weight: 4 kg
Special Features:
  • Lightsaber Resistant
  • Deactivates Lightsabers

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]
Alright. As the suit was already approved, I can't see anything glaringly wrong.
Approved pending secondary.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the original submission of the Sith armour did not include a sword, correct?

I'm not comfortable having a suit of armour being melted down into another suit and then adding a sword to the result.

Valiens Nantaris said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the original submission of the Sith armour did not include a sword, correct?

I'm not comfortable having a suit of armour being melted down into another suit and then adding a sword to the result.
You would be correct, this is simply fleshing out what was done with excess Cortosis off the fact that there is nearly a 10 kilogram drop that would have easily left for extra material.

After consulting with some other judges and reviewing this, I'm going to ask for a dev thread of you forging the sword. I'll accept you can use the cortosis bits from the armour, but I want to see you make this.

A short (10 post) dev thread will be sufficient for my needs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom