Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Noble Intentions

Um9wLtZ.png

"Huh? Oh, yeah. It's right up the mountain, just pass by the markers. Tell Master Hara when you get there that I'll be back in a bit. Takin' a nap."

Jonyna blinked, and the cathar before them went back to bed. The woman attempted to climb up to check on him, only for the hammock, old and tattered, to be empty. She looked back down to Val, looking a bit confused.

"...are you seeing the same thing I'm seeing, or am I just bugged out?"

Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble

LMf40tA.png

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Lightsabers

"...I'm seeing it as well," Valery said with a raised eyebrow once she managed to make her way over the edge. The man she had heard was suddenly gone, but the place where he had been was still there. All sorts of theories began to run through her mind, but she had never really seen anything quite like this.

Had it been a Force Ghost?

"This place is strong with the Force. Either because of the Temple or it's why a Temple was built here," Valery said as she began to ponder out loud. "Maybe we're seeing and hearing things that once were. Something that left its mark on the Force, never to be forgotten."

There is no death, there is the Force.

"We should keep going. Maybe we'll meet this Master Hara, hm?"

Um9wLtZ.png

"Might as well." Jonyna figured, keeping going. The trek up the waterfall was winding, and at several points Jonyna had to ask Val to stop and let her simply catch her breath.

"Sweet Sylvar..." Jonyna groaned, about two thirds of the way up, lodging herself between two juts of rock just to take a rest. "Ya know, this all sounded really cool in my head. Going with you to go find a temple no one was sure existed, but...wow, this is exhausting." Jonyna couldn't help but let out a laugh. "You think we'll find some artifacts? Something to show for? Maybe we could rebuild it, like you did the New Cov Temple..."

It was all wishful thinking at this point, but that had been the type of thinking Jonyna had survived on, and at this point, old habits were coming to the forefront.

LMf40tA.png

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Lightsabers

"The harder the climb up, the more rewarding it'll feel." Valery smiled, as she sat between two rocks and looked back down the way they came. She reached up to run a hand through her hair and let out a soft breath. Even with her stamina, a climb like this was quite tiring. Not just physically, but mentally too.

She couldn't lose focus at any point, after all.

"I'm sure we'll find something there, but we shouldn't just take things away. Restoring the Temple and keeping its artifacts there is more respectful to its History." The same had been done to New Cov, with the exception of artifacts that had belonged to her in the first place.

But most of what was found there, still resided there.

Um9wLtZ.png

"Did...did Jasper ever tell you about that guy who wanted a bunch of artifacts from your temple?" Jonyna huffed, chuckling. "Just walked up to me while I was meditating, demanded I hand over a bunch of artifacts so he could 'borrow' them, and threatened both me and Jasper..."

That was ages ago, but it still stuck in Jonyna's mind. She remembered calling Val for help when an Imperial Cruiser popped into orbit, but it never came to that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom