Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noble Houses Coalition interest check

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Strask Ak'lya said:
[member="Ashe the Reaper"] A glass ceiling is a point at which someone can.t move up any further in standing. Basically, because someone isn't a noble, they can't reach any powerful positions in the faction IC. At least I hope it's limited to IC.
Ah. Titles and power are overrated. Anyone who can do good by me or be noble in deed is good in my book. That, and Ashe only has one heir. :p

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
Ashe the Reaper said:
Ah. Titles and power are overrated. Anyone who can do good by me or be noble in deed is good in my book. That, and Ashe only has one heir. :p
Just remember, glass can be shattered with a hard enough impact. It's possible to become part of the 'new money' nobility, if you're willing to work for it.

Lira Dajenn

L
Ashe the Reaper said:
Albrecht Tagge said:
Just remember, glass can be shattered with a hard enough impact. It's possible to become part of the 'new money' nobility, if you're willing to work for it.
Ugh. Its you people that make us Nobles look bad.

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
In theory I'm divinely appointed by the Goddess Ashira and am High Priestess as well as Queen.
However...we don't really burn heretics anymore. I've been in the outside galaxy too long for that.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Titles don't define a man. Man defines a title.

Unless Nobility is the name of your shield, it's not going to stop a bullet from killing you the same.

So.. Many of the galaxy's noble houses will gather together and discuss noble stuff, for noble reasons or what not.

You do realize that is.. The worst idea right? Gathering a bunch of Noble Houses together is like a beacon for those who want to disrupt the Galaxy or hate noble castes. I'm sure there will be several people out there who will attempt on your lives.

Which is good RP. I like good RP.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Darth Ferus said:
Gathering a bunch of Noble Houses together is like a beacon for those who want to disrupt the Galaxy or hate noble castes. I'm sure there will be several people out there who will attempt on your lives.
Good. More thralls for my undead army. :3

sabrina

Count Morcus said:
Count Morcus shall pledge his support to this organization, provided no one stands in his way when he eventually reclaims his former holdings on Serenno.
I think their will be few who will, traitor.

[member="Darth Ferus"] I sense a bomber in the future.

Which would lead to the need for a spy network.

Which would lead for more work for me.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom