Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noble Houses Coalition interest check

To be clear, this isn't a For Teh Evulz faction. This is somewhere where there are good guys and bad guys and they have a similar goal. They just do things in different ways. #infighting

For instance, in the Tapani Houses you have House Mecetti and House Pelagia. One produces Jedi, the other Mecrosa Order assassins. Both can coexist in the same faction!

[member="Kasperli Shorn"] You may want to allow non-nobles in, as a noble-only club will only go so far. And bodyguards as PCs are always a good idea. That way they're not instantly killed in assassination attempts.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Kasperli Shorn said:
Are you from a noble house?
I made my own a while back. Unlike most, I don't really have a need for imperialism or power, just a cozy and unthreatened survival. :3

Well... does castle count as house? xD

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Kasperli Shorn"]
Baron of Abregado-Rae here,
I would like an audience with representatives of your faction to discuss possible trading agreements and perhaps more.

Lets get something started with a first meeting, I think it be very good with all that going on with the galaxy, could work in their befit ;) as it is Countess is non-force user. has a little deep secret of her own.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"] A glass ceiling is a point at which someone can.t move up any further in standing. Basically, because someone isn't a noble, they can't reach any powerful positions in the faction IC. At least I hope it's limited to IC.

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
As the last of the House of Tagge, this has my full support (even if I technically lost my noble status with the dissolution of Tagge Co, I could probably regain my status if given enough time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom