Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House Mecetti

A powerful noble House of the Tapani sector, scheming for greater power and influence within the sector and the Galactic Alliance at large.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Minor Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Nobility. Honor. Passion. History. Join House Mecetti, today.

House Mecetti has recently hit the IC scene, and this faction is looking for talent to flesh out its ranks.
Things we could use:

1) A dark apprentice for Senator Maldor Mecetti, who works primarily on Coruscant but constantly finds reasons to go places as a 'Senator on the Scene' collecting direct information about matters important to the Alliance. Maldor is, in secret, a practitioner of Sith teachings, and needs an acolyte to whom he can pass on his knowledge, who can act as a bodyguard in dangerous situations, and who can be sent on dangerous assignments which the Senator should not be directly connected with.

2) An Intelligence Operative - House Mecetti has a Ministry of Inquiry, basically like the CIA. The Ministry would surely make an intelligence operative available to Maldor, perhaps posing as an assistant, who can run intelligence operations for him on Coruscant.

3) A Military Advisor - Maldor will sometimes need information and advice on military matters, and may even need military operations carried out on a small scale. The Mecetti House Guard would be likely to assign him a Navy Captain, likely in command of a House Mecetti Raider Corvette, to carry out operations at the discretion of the Senator.

4) Maybe you'd like to be a member of House Mecetti with no connection to the Senator. That's fine too! Please join us.

Hello, may I join? A few years ago I made a character and a planet in the Lorenz system. Somewhere between 4) and 2)

Hello, may I join? A few years ago I made a character and a planet in the Lorenz system. Somewhere between 4) and 2)

Greetings, young noble.

Your service on a seized planet of the House's enemy, Pelagia, is recognized and honored.

House Mecetti currently operates in two regions, the Galactic Alliance and the Empire of the Lost. There are many possibilities for service.

Politics
Lord Casteban Mecetti is the leader of House Mecetti, and is Senator from Obulette. You could become a Senator of the Galactic Alliance for your planet of Grindera. This would allow you to step into the politics of the Galactic Alliance, supporting House Mecetti's interests in the political arena.

Intelligence
You could join the Ministry of Inquiry, becoming an intelligence officer reporting to Casteban's wife, the mysterious Vianca Mecetti. Working for the Ministry, you could be assigned to special operations within the Galactic Alliance space.

Or you could be sent abroad to the Empire of the Lost to create an intelligence network in service to Casteban's son, Maldor Mecetti. In this capacity, you'd be provided a force of Ministry personnel, ships, and droids to work for you as you perform intelligence operations.

Military
War pervades the galaxy. You could be granted command of a Navy or Army force in the Mecetti House Guard, protecting House Mecetti's interests as the Dark Empire encroaches upon core and colony worlds.

Or if you have another idea, we can find something for you. Let us know what interests you.

As good Mecetti noble I would serve both as a Senator of the Galactic Alliance for the planet of Grindera and as a House Ministry of Inquiry liaison to Lady Vianca Casteban. And to bold and handsome Ser Baldor

I fear I would not excel in field work, but would be great in coordinating agents.

As good Mecetti noble I would serve both as a Senator of the Galactic Alliance for the planet of Grindera and as a House Ministry of Inquiry liaison to Lady Vianca Casteban. And to bold and handsome Ser Baldor

I fear I would not excel in field work, but would be great in coordinating agents.
Wonderful.

Please go ahead and apply to the Galactic Alliance as Senator to Grindera here: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/the-federal-assembly-info-roster.139199/

You only need to leave a reply to the thread and tag Auteme:

Character Name:
Link to Profile:
Planet/Organization to Represent:
Political Affiliation:
Have you read the Senate details?: Y/N
Approved & Added By: (Leave blank)

This will get you added to the Senate in short order, as a Senator for your world.

I will get you listed on our House Mecetti roster as both a Senator and a Liaison for the Ministry of Inquiry.

Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom