Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Noah's Custom Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
md-utsho-screenshot016.jpg

md-utsho-screenshot017.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a specially modified AR-01 for Noah's own use
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: AR-01
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Hekler'Kok Defense Industries (Original) and Noah Corek (Modifier)
  • Affiliation: Noah Corek
  • Model: Custom AR-01
  • Modularity: Various Optics, Muzzle Devices (Compensators, Muzzle Brakes and Suppressors), Underbarrel Attachments (Foregrips), Accessory Rail Attachments (Flashlights and Laser Sights), Extended Magazines and Various Ammo Types
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Titanium-Alusteel Alloy (Upper and Lower Receiver and Internal Mechanisms) Beskar (Barrel) , Chromium (Barrel Lining), Plastoid (Grip, Stock and Handguard) and CeramiCoat (Plating)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Slugthrower Assault Rifle
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
  • Ammunition Type: Hekler'Kok 7.62x35mm (.300 Blackout) Polymer Cartridges
  • Ammunition Capacity: 30 or 45 Round Magazines, Small
  • Effective Range: Long Range
  • Rate of Fire: Low
  • Stopping Power: Very High
  • Recoil: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Ambidextrous Fire Selector (Safe, Semi-Automatic, 3-Round Burst and Automatic)
  • Ambidextrous Extended Magazine Release
  • Ambidextrous Extended Bolt Release
  • Ambidextrous Extended Charging Handle
  • Telescoping Stock
  • Optic Rail
  • Accessory Rails
  • Grip Rail
  • Dual Recoil Buffer System
  • Short Stroke Gas Piston
  • Hammer Forged Threaded Heavy Barrel
  • Canted Offset Optic Rail
  • Flared Magazine Well
  • Grip Texturing
  • Integrated Back-Up Iron Sights
  • Ion Bonded Bolt Carrier Group
STRENGTHS
  • Very High Stopping Power: For a multitude of reasons Noah rechambered his personal AR-01 in 7.62x35mm giving the rifle much more stopping power than its non-unique counterpart
  • Long Range: Another benefit of rechambering the rifle also lead to marked increase in the weapons range compared to its non-unique counterpart
WEAKNESSES
  • Low Ammo Capacity: Like any other slugthrower the rifle suffers from a lower capacity compared to the more common contemporary blaster rifles
  • Low Rate of Fire: In order to keep the recoil on the rifle low on automatic fire with the new round Noah added a limiter to reduce the rate of fire to be more manageable
DESCRIPTION
After completing his work on his custom shotgun Noah went to work on another project, a custom assault rifle. As always Noah decided on taking one of his company's existing weapons and modifying it to better suit his own needs and personal tastes. He decided on using the AR-01 as it had everything he needed and was a good and reliable platform he could build off of. The first thing he did was rechamber the rifle in the larger, more powerful and longer range 7.62x35mm cartridge. After this he set to work on the materials and for the most part he kept them the same except for one notable exception, he replaced the barrel with a custom hammer forged heavy threaded barrel made from Beskar.

Once all this was done Noah began working on the features to keep and add to his personal rifle to better suit his needs. Like all of his custom weapons he extended the controls to make them easier to operate in a combat situation. While keeping the same type of stock he replaced the original with a wider version that allowed him to use two recoil buffers which kept the recoil the same even with the larger round. A canted offset optic rail was added to give more versatility to the rifle. A flared magazine well allows for quicker and smoother reloads while texturing on the grip allows for a more firm hold on it. A set of integrated back-up iron sights gives the rifle a way of sighting in the even of an EMP or Ion attack. Lastly Noah replaced the original bolt carrier group with a ion bonded bolt carrier group because a ion bonded BCG is more reliable, durable and easier to maintain.

Last edited:

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Hello! I'm Shuk, and I'll be reviewing your submission today!

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Everything looks fine here. Nice job.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Looks good, I like the material choices. I'm raising an eyebrow about the necessity of beskar for the barrel, but it's not problem just an odd choice if you ask me.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Everything's solid here.

SPECIAL FEATURES
Ion Bonded Bolt Carrier Group. What do you mean by ion bonded? Mind explaining what you're going for here if you please?

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
You're going to need balance strengths and weaknesses here, dear fellow. Add another weakness, please.

DESCRIPTION
Only question is about the ion bonded bolt carrier group, other than that, looks fine.

Noah Corek Noah Corek Tag me when you get to answering my question and adding another weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom