Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No one is promised tomorrow.

top_index.jpg
Dromund Kaas
Outside of Kaas City

This day, much like any day, started typically for Vaulkhar Zambrano. With his recent acquisition of three apprentices and his promotion to the Emperor's Wrath, he was relocated to Kaas City, Dromund Kaas. Word had reached the Emperor and his dark council that a small faction of Sith had forsaken the Rule of Law. Though small in number, this rogue faction boasted several Sith Lord and many Knights who had proven themselves both on and off the battlefield. The events left little room for the council, as the rebelling faction had to be stomped out before they could grow further. It was the Fist of the Emperor who had been selected to punish those who forsook their Empire. Having arrived under the guise of another, Vaulkhar Zambrano infiltrated Kaas City and begun his work in uncovering where the rogue Sith had fled.

Through a trusted informant to the Zambrano lineage, Vaulkhar was guided deep into the recesses of Kaas city. Together, the duo sought out and slaughtered many an Acolyte who allied themselves with the rogues. However, it was through this the informant had deceived Vaulkhar of his true intent. Now trusting his guide, Vaulkhar followed him deeper into the city, far behind enemy lines. In a large warehouse harboring the rogue faction, Vaulkhar was betrayed and ambushed. He fought valiantly and even managed to fell a portion of his foes, but he was one man in the face of far too many.

The building was brought down around them to cover Vaulkhar's sudden retreat. He attempted to put distance between him and his foes, but they eventually caught up to him outside of Kaas City, through the aid of speeder bikes. Vaulkhar's own personal speeder carried him many miles out of the city before it was blown out from beneath him. His body twisted through the air before colliding with a twisting tree. Bones snapped on impact before he fell two dozen feet to the forest floor below him. Violent rains bathed the blood from his body as he fled deeper into the wooded depths of the forests surrounding the city.

Hours past as Vaulkhar continued to flee from the pursuing forces. Eventually he broke free of his assailants and wound up somewhere completely unfamiliar to him. The towering spires of Kaas City could still be seen over the canopy, but it would take him hours to return. On top of that, the pain shooting through his side with each step spoke of both broken and fractured ribs. Pain pushed him forward, but even his anger could not fuel him forever. He collapsed beside another large tree and tried his best to relax through the smattering rain and bodily pain.

[member="Valishkannaeval"]

How today went started much like any other day, Valishkannaeval made her rounds to beasts of Dromund Kass, where she had been for the moment at least. The rains hadn't bothered the woman much, though that had in fact bothered her friend. The small weasel like creature usually draped around her neck hid in her jacket for the time being, avoiding the harsh downpour and keeping itself warm against her greying dress now turned shirt. Though she was tiring and desperately needed some form of TLC outside of the muddy surroundings, she pushed forward in hopes of catching up on a wandering group of Vinecats to check on the newborn young.

In these travels however, the companion in her jacket launched itself away, hurrying farther into the wooded forests in desperate search of something unknown to Vaulen. "Wait- we still have..." She sighed, trailing off to follow. Dragging her through the mud, the lucky levitating creature made way to what urgently needed to be added to the routine, a man half dead against a large tree in a waterlogged clearing.

"He might me a little too dead for my talents love." She spoke to the creature as it settled back onto her neck. Making way closer the comfortably dressed woman kneeled next to the injured mess. Looking over she'd glance over his wounds, noting that he still breathed though probably not for long. "Have you purposely run as far from society as you can get or are you just very very lost?" Vaulen said glancing down to the man as she pulled a bag off of her back and began pulling a few supplies out to access the real damage.

As she knelt over him, he'd see the pale green eyes of a what seemed like gently woman, though she bled a strong signature in the force, on her neck even a more powerful presence as a blue and white skinned weasel like creature stared at him with wide black eyes. Her grey hair dangled down now tangled slightly from the lack of brushing in the downpour, and as close as she was, he could see a small amulet dangling from her neck of some sort of bird.

[member="Vaulkhar"]

The sound of shifting mud notified Vaulkhar of the woman's approach, though he remained mostly still. The only noticeable movement was that of the forced rise and fall of his chest as he breathed. Her words caused him to stir, his form shifting so he could look up at her and her small companion. A horizontal scar decorated his face across the nose, while a wholly apathetic expression settled on Valishkannaeval. His clothing was noticeably ripped and torn from where he collided with the tree, while various burn marks lined the phrik breastplate on his torso. Other portions of his clothing looked equally singed, as if he had only recently been locked in combat against other lightsaber users. Had he not appeared exhausted and pained, there might be beauty to this individual. Though, with a mix of blood and mud staining him, he was really just a mess.

"Just because one wanders, does not necessarily mean they are lost, stranger," Vaulkhar forced himself into a seated position against a gnarled root poking from the ground behind him. He allowed himself a moment to study her form and familiarize himself with her water logged features. To her gaze, he would appear weak within the force, perhaps that of an apprentice. "However, I did indeed flee from Kaas City."

Vaulkhar met the weasels gaze and tilted his head a tinge.

"Interesting choice for a companion."

"I thought she was interesting too." The woman nodded as the creature made way back into her jacket to once more flee the down pouring rain. "I found her one day on a trip through Naboo, never had seen anything like her. She hasn't left my side since."

Reaching down into the bag Vaulen pulled out a few small implements to measure and gently cut away any cloth she could that was exposed under the armor and around wounds. Setting the scraps by her bag, she continued to clear a space around injuries so she could fully gauge what she would need to use in energy, if she even had the amount needed at all left for the day after her daily travels. "Seems as though you had quite the fight, they end up as bad off as you?" Her sage colored eyes peered over open cuts as she placed a hand over the wound, as she began channeling what she could he would feel a burning sensation travel through his chest.

Slowly over the course of a minute or so the skin would roughly stick itself back together, enough to keep the man from bleeding out though he would need more delicate care in a more stable environment. Quietly and with even more care she checked the arms to see if they would take any further damage from the removal of armor. When sure they would be fine, she unstrapped the pauldrons and set them down in the grass beside him, then gently unbuckled the chest piece and attempted to slide it over his head slowly.

"Now, this is going to hurt quite a bit-" Grabbing a clean rag from her bag she offered it to the man on the ground, whether he chose to accept it as a bite rag or not was up to him, but once the armor was on the ground she moved to place her hands on his chest; slowly, so he could deny her if he chose.

[member="Vaulkhar"]

"Naboo, huh? I've never been, though its on the list of places to go," Vaulkhar comically lifted a finger and appeared to weakly wave at the small creature. His apathetic mask vanished momentarily as a feint smile tugged at his lips. Said emotion quickly disappeared as she began cutting away at the cloth. He stilled to allow her to examine him, careful not to be in her way. It was rather apparent Vaulkhar was used to the gaze of a practiced medical professional. "Several of the individuals who ambushed me are dead, yes. Though, many more of them are still alive and corrupting Kaas City, its the reason I'm here."

As the burning sensation set in within his chest, he furrowed his brows and grit his teeth. A part of him wanted to stomach the pain and pretend it wasn't there, but in that moment it wasn't worth it. Vaulkhar watched as the open cuts, scrapes and bruises closed as the metaphysical flames burned through him. Once the breastplate was removed, Valishkannaeval would note two broken ribs nearly protruding through the flesh. Purple, nearly blackened bruises decorated the flesh around the ruined bones. Aside from the various wounds that dotted his flesh, Vaulkhar was notably fit and in good shape. Dozens of other old scars crisscrossed his upper body denoting years of combat experience.

"I should be fine," Vaulkhar waved the rag away as he took a deep breath to steel himself. He wouldn't move to stop her, apparently prepared for whatever was coming his way.

"Corrupting Kaas City?" The woman looked Vaulkhar over as she took a deep breath and locked eyes onto his skin darkening, ribs almost popping through. "What is it that you were exactly trying to do?"

Focusing down she began channeling to her hands, the familiar burn taking place in his chest though this time quite a bit more painful. Fiery heat filled around his rib cage as the ribs shifted themselves back into place slowly avoiding organs. Slightly scrapping across the skin of his chest he'd feel them lock into place as they held themselves with a force that mended it together enough to begin the healing process on its own. The darkened skin would lighten ever so gently as the layers of internal began patching replacements together and creating new cells in an accelerated rate.

Large open wounds could be seen pulling themselves tight as a heat sealed the top layers shut to prevent further bleeding, sanitizing with fire to prevent infection. Quietly while keeping an hand on his chest to perhaps give some calm she pulled a clean rag from her bag and set it on her lap. Reaching back into her bag a bottle of clear liquid emerged in a clean jar. Setting it by her side he could see the crystalline shine as it sloshed gently against the glass. As she uncapped it the familiar smell of alcohol filled the area; turning it over onto the rag she splashed a bit to coat it. With true patience and gentleness the woman ban pressing it against where open wounds had lied, the alcohol filling the small pinholes and imperfections of her work as he felt the sting of chemicals.

"This won't be enough to heal you entirely, but it's enough for me to get you somewhere to safety and work on a more long term fix should you not be able to heal yourself in that time."

[member="Vaulkhar"]

"Hmm," Vaulkhar considered sharing information on his most recent job, though common sense convinced him otherwise. As pain gripped his chest nice and tight, he reached down and gripped at a nearby root. His knuckles whitened and he closed his eyes. The feeling of bone shifting within his body so slowly sent waves of pain through his body he really wasn't fond of. His eyes opened slightly, only to close again at seeing his flesh seared closed by the woman's use of the force. Everything about the interaction had proven both painful and fairly disgusting to look at. Sure, Vaulkhar had grown accustomed to typical battlefield healing, but it was rare for him to be conscious in the event of such healing. In all past instances, he had been unconscious and tended to during such a state. Which he's now realized was the way he preferred it.

The cold sting of alcohol shook him from his pain induced revere. Once again, his eyes opened. This time he left them open as he watched her work. His attention was diverted from her healing to her, the sith lord noticeably interested in who was healing him. Vaulkhar tilted his head slightly as he studied her ashen hair and verdant gaze with interest.

"This is good enough, thank you," Vaulkhar struggled to his feet before pushing the sodden hair from his face. "I should be more than capable of slaughtering those who assaulted me now. Thank you," he paused and offered her a hand. His dull blue gaze settled on her own green eyes. "I am Vaulkhar. Who are you?"

Introductions were never quite his thing. He lacked the same grace his family were known for, but he was trying to some extent.

[member="Valishkannaeval"]​

The woman seemed relatively clueless to his interest, whether on purpose or completely accidental was hard to tell. "I wouldn't really recommend going back, you're not doing so well, I don't mean it as an insult but you're weak right now..." Glancing over him for a final check, she began placing her things back in her bag as the familiar chill filled the air and a breeze swept through harshly, the storm picking up ever so slighty. In this wind her hair would blow about, shifting over her face as she tried fixing it several times before giving up.

"I'd really recommend against going back in fact, its a bit of a horrible idea." Putting her bag back on her back she stood quietly, the creature in her jacket shifted to likely be holding against her flat stomach as she stood. Taking his hand she'd try to help him up with a soft grip, being sure to rush to support him if he really needed it.

"My name is Valishkannaeval, most people just call me Vaulen, guess they don't like saying the whole thing." She muttered on a bit, not really sure where to cut it off. Not the best at conversion skills though clearly skilled and powerful in the force, if that made up for her unique awkwardness in any way.

[member="Vaulkhar"]

"I should be sufficient as is. There are only a dozen or so more," Vaulkhar's gaze drifted in the direction of Kaas City and the towering spires that peaked out at them over the treeline. Even though everything he said seemed totally crazy, there was a confidence within his words that betrayed a deeper power. Yet, he still appeared far weaker in the force than the average sith. All in all, Vaulkhar was a strange sight to behold. "Valishkannaeval, huh? That's a new one," he offered a hint of a smile over his shoulder as he limped in the direction of the city. In his state, it might be considered impressive to of made it the ten steps he did. Unfortunately, he still collapsed to a knee with an audible grunt. His hand pressed down into the mud to keep himself from falling face first into the mess. A wave of dizziness swept over him, resulting in him maintaining his position.

"What brings you out here, Valishkannaeval?" he mostly ignored his current circumstances as he continued the conversation as if nothing changed. "I imagine it has something to do with your abilities? Preference to the wildlands perhaps?"

Shakily, he pushed himself to his feet and pivoted on his right leg. Once more he faced her, though his attention was noticeably on their surroundings. He looked deep into the woodlands around them, scanning for potential threats. Valishkannaeval would notice his gaze shift from blue to the color of molten metal as his weak signature grew about them. The cold, dreary clearing took on an even worse chill as the very color seemed to drain from around him. Vaulkhar's power crashed over her in waves akin to a raging sea. The dark side was particularly powerful within the sith before her.

While it appeared to perhaps be a display to her, it was far more to him. He expanded his senses far beyond that of his immediate surroundings as he scanned for signs of life or foreign power.

"Perhaps we should rest. I can take you somewhere safe if you'd like." The woman gently stepped forward to grab his arm in an attempt to help keep him up, knowing he could fall once more at any moment. Noticing his dark eyes glow to molten red she took a deep breath in for a moment, noting that and breathing out. Oddly enough, being around her for longer and longer now he would feel an aura of calm slowly growing around him, and interesting display not seen by many others. It was almost as if she were trying to use the technique of subjugate, but turned it into a normal ability as a part of her force radiance that calmed people instead of damaging them.

Trying to gently guide him in a direction back into the forest, she kept a close eye on him, making sure his condition hadn't worsened. "I am here to check on the beasts that help defend Kaas City, though, wilds have always had a place in my heart. That and I get distracted by other creatures too." Using a free hand she placed it flat against what would be her stomach if a small weasel wasn't there, a small "Brrreeep" escaping as she did so, a faint smile tugging on her lips.

"I'm sure its easy enough to tell I'm a healer by now, I'd ask you what you do for a living but you're a bit evasive when it comes to personal or serious questions." Vaulen said this as a matter of fact, no persecution or judgement in her voice. As she talked with him though, she continued trying to lead him out of the open.

[member="Vaulkhar"]

Vaulkhar released his grip on the force once he was confident the duo were safe, but his knees nearly buckled as her calming aura washed over him. All across his body he could feel tension disappear so suddenly. His shoulders slumped as he exhaled a deep breath, closed fists turned to open palms as even his tongue rested peacefully in his mouth. Surprise took him quickly as he turned to face the approaching woman. His eyes narrowed momentarily as he considered the change in atmosphere around them. Where first he assumed her a sith, now the possibility of a lost jedi on Dromund Kaas brought a sense of confusion to him. He shrugged just as quickly as the surprise came to him.

"I suppose somewhere to rest wouldn't hurt, but I will eventually have to return to Kaas City," he allowed her to guide him deeper into the forests. The weasel's cry brought a smile to his face, causing him to look away for his pride's sake. "A noble cause, not marred in bloodshed or warfare."

Evasive? Most definitely.

"Hmm," Vaulkhar considered the question at length. "There are many answers to that question, I suppose. Best answer: I serve the Emperor. I am his Wrath. When enemies to the empire rise, he sends me."

Valishkannaeval led the man farther into forests, away from the looming noises of the city and deeper into the peaceful noises of rainfall and creature cries. She hadn't walked him too far, perhaps a mile or so while helping hold up along the way. Though eventually he could see a small ship docked in a clearing. It wasn't really anything impressive, though he could see that it was large enough for transporting things other than just herself. Slowly, she guided the man up the ramp left open and into the modest interior.

Oddly enough inside the ship could be seen many plants from planets scattered across the galaxy, a few small creatures running about no bigger than the size of a mouse, and a mouse, or rather Nezumi if one wanted to be proper talking with another as they seemed mid argument if you could see anything that small.

"Don't mind them, they make sure the ship stays in shape, very talented duo though- they don't get along too well as you can see." She nodded to the two as they ceased the bickering the moment she stepped on board, bowing their heads slightly and scurrying off to the front of the ship. Guiding him down the hallways Vaulkhar would notice the extensive length of what had appeared to be a strangely small ship. Now inside he'd note the few cells lining a back corridor big enough to house moderately sized beasts of war. Continuing further she'd lead him to a kitchen in the back of the ship, helping him rest at a chair, she'd look him over once more.

"The Emperors Wrath? How did someone like yourself come into that occupation. You seem a little beaten for someone of that stature?"

[member="Vaulkhar"]

Rain was ever present on Dromund Kaas. Even the planet's best days were marred by roaring thunder and brilliant lightning. To some, it was bothersome. To Vaulkhar, the sound and feeling of rain brought a sense of peace he often forgot he sought out. Moving through the woods beside Valishkannaeval, caught up in the storm, it was a moment that deeply relaxed him. The pain coursing through him was mostly ignored as they moved, but every so often he'd wince or grunt from the exertion. While Vaulkhar did his best to cover up the pain, he was still a mortal man. And rarely did anyone find too much enjoyment in pain.

As the ship came into view, he took the opportunity to study it. His own vessel was larger, sure, but rarely did the size of the ship matter. What it brought to the table was ultimately what mattered most. The appearance of flora and fauna did not surprise him.

"Truth be told, I expected something like this. I'm not bothered at all," the short journey through the ship honestly raised many questions, but Vaulkhar was never the type to ask too many questions. With her help, he eventually lowered himself into the seat and relaxed to the best of his ability. "You'd be surprised to know I'm arguably one of the strongest sith in the Empire. I have served the Dark Lord for many years. I have done his bidding since the height of the One Sith's power, when a pretender claimed the throne."

As they stepped in he'd note the small blue floating weasel in her jacket climbed out and sped off somewhere into the ship, a sigh escaping her lips as she went over to a cabinet to pull out a small kettle and a nicely engraved metal box. Behind it she pulled out two mugs that lacked any sort of detail and set them on the counter. Looking to her side she reached to a plant and plucked a few leaves from it and set them in the mugs. Filling the kettle with water from a keg like structure she set in on the fire to heat.

"I'd surely argue with you on that, at least for the moment." Vaulen said this as she turned back, her grey hair just starting to dry and flow normally, a few strands in her face. "Though, I do see you getting some of your strength back. Should just take it easy for awhile, regardless of how strong you believe yourself."

Going to sit by him at another chair, a cat came and rested by her side, likely looking for attention but ignored in the brief moment. "Now, why would the Emperor send someone to deal with a matter as small as some beings corrupting Kaas City? Seems like a menial task for someone such as yourself?" As she leaned on the table slightly, her sage green eyes locked with his, feeling as though she might be peering into his very soul; though in reality she just thought they were pretty colored eyes.

[member="Vaulkhar"]

"You know, in this instance you might be right. Rarely does the broken blade make for a suitable weapon," Vaulkhar watched the various creatures as they traversed the ship's kitchen. He was entirely unsure how many crossed his path in the moment she took to make the tea. By his count, he lost track somewhere around eleven. In comparison to her, his hair was a sopping wet mess that hugged his skull, shoulders and back tight. Interestingly enough, in some areas the raven black color had begun to fade to a snowy white color. "I won't argue with the doctor. If you think rest will help, I'll rest. My expertise is elsewhere," he took hold of his cup with his left hand and held it tight. Strangely, he didn't seem bothered by the heat.

"Dromund Kaas has a long, storied history within the sith. Once home to a powerful iteration of the order, as well as a near unconquerable Sith Lord, it holds great importance to the empire. I personally couldn't care less, but you don't disobey the Dark Lord. At least not knowingly."

Vaulkhar met his gaze as he took a sip of the tea. The eye contact appeared wholly natural for the strange man, perhaps due to the cutthroat life of being sith. He set the cup down and moved to run his right hand along the cat's back.

"You've got quite the look in your eyes. You'll make a powerful Lady one day I imagine."

"Most are none too kind about me being a knight already. Not to say I can blame them. I do little work on my own. Though no sith has the ability to control others quite like myself."

She took a sip of her drink, the taste bitter though something Vaulen felt use to over the years. As it traveled down it would warm the stomach and body, almost as a liquor though without the burning feel. "I am quite poor in combat in and of itself, though others usually do the work for me. I'm more there to keep things up and moving, much like I do on many of the planets with natural defenders."

Looking over Valishkannaeval would note the snowy white hair beginning to grow out from the mans roots, dye, perhaps to make himself look more intimidating.

"Do you have anyone that could be missing you? Don't want to keep you away too long, though I'd recommend at least a day to start the process." She seemed innocently curious, tilting her head ever so slightly as she took another sip of her drink. As she did so a rogue creature launched its way onto her back pushing her forward a bit. On her back now stood a small crystalline being made of pale green and blue rock.

"Misara please-" Taking a hand she'd scoop the small thing up and send it on its way. "I'm sure it might not be a restful recovery here though, most people think this a mad house."

[member="Vaulkhar"]

"Eh, many will have an opinion. You needn't fear those who speak out against you. It's those who act that you should be wary of," Vaulkhar took another sip of the drink, noticeably enjoying the bitter taste. The cup was set down beside him once it was finished. "Combat is where I excel, I suppose. Whether it be dueling, conquering a fortress or leading troops. My father beat those lessons into me until he was sure I could hold my own on the bloodiest of battlefields. I'd say he did a good enough job," most of his early mirth noticeably vanished as he spoke. His gaze dropped to the floor as he reached out and took the cup once more. His hands moved almost on their own, as if it were a nervous tick.

A few seconds passed before his momentary funk came and went. He balanced the cup on one finger before leaning back into his chair.

"Miss me? Unlikely," his other hand rose to push away stray clumps of his sodden hair. "I am not to return to Bastion until my work is complete. Aside from my father, I have no family."

Vaulkhar watched the crystalline insect as it landed atop her back. It was not something he was familiar with, but that wasn't surprising. Though he had visited dozens of planets in his life, there were likely billions of species out there he had not seen and never will. Such was the nature of the galaxy.

"Sounds as though your father was none too kind." She finished her drink and set the mug on the table, the quiet echo of the glass hitting metal carried throughout the room in the moment of silence.

As time passed the sun illuminating their side of Dromund Kaas began to fade, and as it did Valishkannaeval would offer the man stay for the night. Should he choose to accept it at her heavy instance for his own good, she would show him to a small spare room towards the front of the ship. It was nothing glorious though it did meet the needs of the man. There was a long bed held aloft against an inlet in the ship wall, beside it a wide window illustrating the view of the forests by them. Beside it he would note a small dresser, on top of it a few candles as for of alternate lighting should power be lost to systems during flight.

On a wall hung shelf he'd note a collection of books old by the looks and if peered inside contained a collection of journals, potions and the like from alchemists and people likely similar to Valishkannaeval's self, perhaps an alternative study room for her. Aside the shelf was a small couch made of simple woods covered in wool and cotton blankets and pillows. The room wasn't much, though it was well decorated and comfortable to say the least.

Leaving him be for the night she'd let the man gather his rest, the lights going off on the ship shortly after, the candles available if he required light.

Come morning the man would wake, a steaming bowl of some soup or such on the dresser in front of him made likely not too long ago that consisted of local greens on the planet along with long made stocks. It wasn't entirely filling though could bring an alright start to a day followed by a not so kind night likely. Emerging from the room, he'd not Vaulen was no longer in sight.

[member="Vaulkhar"]

"Something like that," Vaulkhar's gaze wandered from her towards one of the nearby walls. The sudden onset of silence didn't bother him as he was left to his own thoughts. Many would consider the turn of events that transpired over the day strange, he among them. A simple job quite literally blew up in his face, resulting in a hasty flight from the city followed by arguably the weirdest encounter he could have on the rainy planet. When she eventually stood and offered him a safe place to stay, his eyes widened slightly as he exited his silent revere and slowly stood. Paranoia momentarily set in at the idea of staying there, but the likelihood she'd murder him in his sleep versus poison was low. Especially after healing him herself hours earlier. His head bobbed down and then back up in a nod as he moved to follow her.

The room was simple by design but quite efficient. A place to rest, keep your belongs and clearly just enough room. He shamelessly moved forward and removed the scraps of his robe and set his armored plate beside him. As Valishkannaeval wandered away, he lowered himself down onto the couch and took a deep breath.His eyes closed slowly as he fell into a state of sleep.

Hours passed quickly as the sith slept alone in the dark, an unusual calm upon him. His eyes shot open at the sound of a lightsaber surging to life. A crimson glow washed over the room as Vaulkhar stood up and activated his own saber. Swinging up to ward off the blow, he narrowly avoided an early grave by decapitation. The battle was brief, Vaulkhar seeming to dance around the would be assassin as he avoided a series of wild thrusts. The last blow in the string was parried away before the assailant met his end via a saber through the skull. It was not the nicest way to go, but it was quick.

Vaulkhar gripped the corpse by the robe before dragging him towards the ship's exit. Activating the ramp, he marched down it and out into the rain. His lightsaber lit up the surrounding darkness as the body thudded to the ground beside him. The soft sizzling of rain hitting the saber was nearly drowned out by the storm overhead.

A series of crimson sabers burned to life before him.

Vaulkhar's eyes narrowed as the assassins dashed forward to meet him.

Hours later, the rain died down somewhat as night turned to day. The exhausted Sith Lord was left alone amidst a corpse strewn forest floor. He rested casually among them, entirely unphased by the dead and rain alike. His gaze moved skyward as he watched the rain plummet all around him.

The woman would be gone for hours of the early morning, light fading from the moonlit sky and returning with faint dawn illumination. At that point she could be seen returning over the horizon outside of the edge of forest. In a wrap across her chest a few small bumps moved in a sort of cradled cloth.

With the rain slowly coming to an end and the clouds clearing from the sky she saw the man sitting in the clearing, surrounded by death. Rushing over the mews of newborn cats screamed from her cradle as she slid on the ground before him to get right in his face, looking over him for half of a moment before a word would even escape her lips.

"I'm sorry- I didn't plan on being gone that long. Are you hurt?" She'd gently lift his arms and examine for cuts or openings that ruined her healing work from the day before.

"The vinecats needed more help than I thought..." The woman's eyes glowed against the morning sun now shining into them, the sage green now a bright yellow in its reflection. Her same daily outfit adorned her as the grey dress was still pulled up to be a shirt, and the same tan pants were rolled to calf length. "Perhaps you shouldn't stay on this planet, these people seem very intent on seeing you dead..."

[member="Vaulkhar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom