Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG No One Expects the Imperial Inquisitorius

Greetings! I’ve had the itch to write more lately, and so far it’s all been about Imperial Inquisitors especially with the Ahsoka series coming I’ve had an itch to always write a classic Imperial villain force user. One that is especially loyal to the ideals of Palpatine. His story begins being recruited by the Empire of the Lost who in turn he sees a return to basics. With no longer being shackled to Vader or the Emperor, Valerian sees the possibility to grow in his power and bring about the ideals of Palpatine’s New Order once more. Valerian Draak I would have to say is a character to me is a mix of traits from the Grand Inquisitor of Canon and Antinnis Treymane of Legends.

With a vision to restore the Empire from the past, he works as an agent for this new age of Imperials as a Palpatine Loyalist and Hardliner. So next to being classic Imp bad guy material, I want this guy to explore and meet more of the galaxy’s inhabitants when so much has changed. Also wanna see what relationships the Inquisitor cultivates although not sure many would agree with an Imperial Inquisitor.

Oh he is also looking to add Imperial Inquisitors to the ranks. Recruiting Force Users to be turned as a dark sider loyal to Imperial Ideals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom