Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No one expects the Imperial Inquisition

Greetings everyone. Feeling that Inquisitor itch but also looking to do some fun character dev for the Imperial Inquisitor known as the Second Sister her role being to hunt down the Jedi Knights that pose a threat to the Sith and the Imperial Inquisition. Or to seek out other Force Users for the Inquisition. So anyone looking for a baddie? Perhaps you are up for some Jedi Purge RP. Don't be shy after all no one expects the Imperial Inquisition.

"Do you hear that? It's the sound of wasp making yet another sub account"

I haven't played a sith character since Swtor, and I'm used to playing 40k style witch hunters in various RPs, so count me in xD​

tenor.gif
Although I do have a question [member="Kana Mikasa "]are you looking for fellow inquisitors, or more like assistants? purge troopers maybe?​

feth I just edited the last one because my notifs are buggy and i didn't see this xD

I was thinking of maybe like, a lower rank inquisitor to write with the second sister, but I'm down for whatever

I see, So probably a large boi, or least a strong one, would suit the pair better I'd imagine? looking at your ref i'd hazard a guess that kana was designed with speed and wit in mind, not unlike the seventh sister?

Myra

M
@Kana Mikasa

Well, if you'd ever be interested in contract work you could always talk to Myra, I'm sure she'll run into some force sensitives she'll need gone. Or you can train her personal guard how to deal with them.

As for actually fighting Jedi, I've been meaning to use Dreyton some. He's a little unorthodox but I'm sure that'll only make it more challenging?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom