Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No more development threads - Factory closing until further notice 3/6/17

Ivan Caelian

I
[member="Tefka"]
[member="Cira"]

I'd appreciate it if you could unlock the Marketplace/Bounty Board for posting in, if you would be so kind. If not, I understand.

Alright i like that there is no development threads, but i need a place to post new creations with descriptions of them in a template. Of course i dont think i need someone to tell me "Change this or that" on a tech or vehicle post, and i wouldnt create and overpower extreme weapon of mass destruction, but where can i have a place to post a template to link the page to a signature or another roleplay thread?

[member="Cira"]

Captain Keeli

Captain Keeli, back from the dead.
I feel like dev threads put a bit more meaning behind the sub. I had many threads in the works and now that I don't need them, I don't even want to make the sub anymore. Regardless, this will make things easier to the poster (though it loses its genuine/legitimacy factor).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom