Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Ma's

To Whom it may Concern:
Your presence is herby invoked by executive order of the Consul at a Mandatory meeting of those who represent the seniority of the High Command and Tactical Command aboard the warship CPS Fang . The purpose of this meeting shall be revealed at the discretion of the Consul if and when he so chooses.- Vice Admiral Metias Iparis, Personal attaché to Consul Savri Sal II

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so the message was sent. The room was cold. Too cold to the Consul's liking. But he would manage. Problems were on the rise and he would not be dealing with the Anarchy that adorned the Protectorate Defense Force for so long. He demanded order. He sat in a golden throne, one of twelve arranged in a circular formation in a lavish meeting room that had been set up by his express order. He was in formal dress with golden epulates adorning his broad shoulders, a lavish velvet cape was thrown across his back. A white ship emanated from his coat. "Sir, the guest have arrived" said Vice Admiral Iparis as he entered and took his place in one of the Golden Thrones. "Good. Tell them we have very important things to discuss regarding our increases expansion and the organization of this military" he replied adjusting himself in the throne at the center most of the formation. "He we go" he muttered as the first officials walked in.

[member='Savri Sal II']

Chris's corvette droped out of hyperspace near the Fang, broadcasting fleet identifiers and reciving a confirmation signal. The corvette landed in one of the hangers and the engines deactivated. Chris stepped out of the ship, dressed in a sharply cut crimson and white dress uniform adorned with silver symbols denoting his rank and political standing within the Military Pillar. He walked towards the exit to the main causeway within the ship, nodding to the soldiers standing watch.

He walked the corridors to the room designated for the meeting, his personal guard in gleaming white armour in tow. He was to represent the best of the Nothmrio Federation's fleet, and he would do his job.

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Savri Sal II"] [member="Chris Walker"]

CPS Fang
Meeting Room

Ari was a woman of few word. When she had received the invite, the Former Consul had almost declined. This seemed more a Military matter than anything else. Still it would be good to know what was expected from the Leading figure in the seat. She decided to attend, though not in formal wear.

She arrived wearing her usual Green Flightsuit, with her combat harness and weapons mounted. She never went anywhere without her Pistol and Lightsaber. With a nod she greeted the now Consul Savri Sal and took a seat somewhere to the left. It seemed they were still waiting, so she contented herself with observing the room and passing a greeting glance and nod to [member="Chris Walker"].

Fireson had appeared in the conference room via hologram. He does not like to go anywhere, unless it is a battle. Fireson was upset to be there. He looked around the room.

"What do we need to talk about," Fireson said anxiously. "I'm a busy man, Guys, I'll make this quick. I'm ruining armies faster than Luke Skywalker did. I had family problems, yeah, well Mike is the real problem, so I do not have time to deal with you idiots. Lets keep this simple and quick so I can beat people and make it quick."

[member="Nexus Krae"]

CPS Fang

Meeting: [member="Savri Sal II"]

Arriving at the Corporate Protectorate's current flagship with the Testudo fleet, his own personally assembled fleet, The Marquis of the Eriadu Assembly and major contractor the the Corporate Protectorate simply flew over from the CPS Argent to the massive Battlecruiser within his personal vessel; the Valkan Dagger II. Upon arriving at one of the Fang's hangar bays, Credius used his cypher to relay but a single order to Commander Harmo, who in the Marquis' absense was to ensure that the Testudo fleet followed protocol. It was simple, as the fleet Credius had assembled was mainly build for planetary suppression and defense, it would serve perfectly in the role of securing the CPS Fang's perimeter, granting a greater sense of safety and security against anything insidious trying to attack the CPS Fang with all of the faction's top players aboard.

Walking over towards the Consul's appointed meeting room within the ship, the Marquis greeted all those present with a courteous nod, though he did walk over towards the consul with a smile on his face. "Lord Sal, I think firstly congratulations would be in order to commend you for your appointment as Consul," The Marquis reached out to shake the consul's hand before proceeding to take a seat. "Before we begin though," With a smile on his face, a somewhat sinister and eerie grin adorning his visage, Credius handed over a cypher containing the details on a secure program Credius' company was embarking upon for the sake of the Corporate protectorate and with his new position, [member="Savri Sal II"] was now the person who had the final decision on wether or not the Marquis' constant strive for streamlining and updating the Corporate Protectorate's assets would or wouldn't come through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom