Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Sick! Looking For More RP

After having one of the worst sinus infections I can remember, I'm finally feeling better. Unfortunately I think my Padawan has disappeared. I've also finished up most of my current threads, so I'd like to start a couple more. Two or three would suffice. I'm pretty open to whatever, throw me an idea if you'd like, but if anyone is looking for a long-term master for their lightsided Padawan, I would be happy to take on a student.

Xhexania said:
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

We can always write together again :)

Maybe I'll let you capture me and Convert me to the Light :)
Let's do it!

Akabane Jarvik said:

The nose, my worst enemy

Welcome back :)
Thank you! :)

Jacen Voidstalker said:
(Mirrorverse)
Nahhh...That event isn't my cup of tea. I don't want to rewrite my own character, and I don't like the idea of letting someone else write her either.

Jardo Snow said:
Could do with a light master just to finish up and get knight... and also some Jedi force powers.

Unfortunately Sera wouldn't take on a Padawan who also uses the dark side...She is entirely against it. :(

Orihime Ike said:
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] I need a master and you are friends or at least in business with my mother.... Plus I like posting
There's nobody training your character in the SSC? I'm not actually a Jedi from the Silver Order, I just kinda lurk in the faction board.

You're big and I hate pink.

Hey, why is your butt so wide? Is it to help balance the weight of those head-arm-things? They're freakishly large too.

(author's note: I have no idea why Zak's parents would have so willingly given him up to the Jedi... >.> )

Zak Dymo said:

Bring it, lady. Jedi Knights can't even get me to go to bed on time. What do you got?

Seraphina Shel'tah said:
[member="Zak Dymo"]

A frying pan and an appetite. ;)
surpirsed-baby.gif

this this is a master I want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom