Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Jedi Left Behind [Jedi/Sith and allies]

Lance Claw

L
Equipment: Taken by the guards
Objective: Help [member="Drystan Marakos"] Kenobi you're my only hope. Also probably [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Two days earlier......
"So this is a Sith planet and they are kicking out or taking anyone Jedi related?" Lance asked the bar man. "Looks that way, they have been rounding them up and imprisoning them." Lance shook his head "That's not good then they might confuse me for a Jedi especially with my equipment. Thanks again for the info on this and what you could get on Tom Claw ( [member="Tom Taff"] )." The barman smiled "Sorry I couldn't help more." Lance nodded dropping some credits on the bar along with a spaceport visa "I suggest you also go to safer space. Could always use a good barman with his ear to the ground in the AI if you catch my drift."

The barman nodded "I reckon I do. Best of luck to you getting off world though." Lance smiled "I'll find a way and it'll probably get me closer to the Jedi anyways they aren't the kind to lay down and wait while their comrades are being taken train is in two days. Best bet they probably show up then." The barman shut up nodding "Best of luck to you then."

Now.....
Being stuck in a prison with no armour, no weapons but his necklace wasn't too bad. Especially considering what it did and since they also hadn't found the Echani Deathsong Dagger either. They really didn't look hard beyond his armour and visible weapons. But even if he wasn't defenceless he still needed to wait for a jedi to save him. It was about the only way he would get the allies his imperium sorely needed. So he waited.

Nearby: [member="Jerek Zenduu"]​

xwaVi2.png
The cold wind blew through the open doorway as the shuttle ground to a halt, the repulsor's whining in the air as the pilot fought to hold the ship in place long enough to unload their passengers...all the way to the ground. The pilot glanced out of his windscreen, eyes inevitably were drawn to the shining lights of the city far below them. A shiver ran up his frame as he sat back in his chair thumbing the intercom. "First and only stop, we thank you for flying sneaky air, please don't forget to thank your stewardess on the way out."

Asaraa couldn't help but glance over at their 'stewardess' a well built moustachioed man who rolled his eyes at the pilot's statement as he waited by the door. The Jedi could feel the fabric of her skirt, her cloak whipping in the wind as she reached into a pocket, pulling out her sunglasses from a pocket. The girl blinked as she slipped them on, the lenses coming to life with an augmented reality vision, revealing the city laid out below her. She could clearly see the train chugging it's way along the track, the cars of the vehicle outlined in orange as she glanced over at her partner. The partner who had been assigned to her at the start of the mission. What were the odds that she'd run into the blonde from the Cantina again here of all places? She hadn't cottoned onto it when she'd received her assignment, it wasn't until she'd arrived at the ship that she'd recognized who he was. It was always nice to be going into battle with someone you knew after all, even if you'd only met them once. Still...the girl turned slightly, grinning at Jerek, "I guess I'll see you down there," and then she was gone, her hair and loose cloth of her cloak and skirt streaming up behind her as she reached out to the force, angling herself towards the train that grew ever larger in her vision, as she took a deep breath through her rebreather. This was the longest distance she'd ever jumped, and while she thought that she could manage this with just the force, it was always good to have a repulsor pack as a backup...just incase.

Objective: Medvac
Allies: Jedi [member="Coren Starchaser"]
Enemies: Sith ([member="Vanessa Vantai"]?)

"Reversion detected, admiral" the sensor technician blared. "One assault monitor"

"Hold your fire, they're still out of range of either us or any other allies. Just remain in yellow alert and scan"

Just because it was still early into the operation didn't mean that there were actual injured among the participants on the ground. And yet, it seemed that the new hostile was simply doing reconnaissance, but, if past experience of the Sith and their subfactions was any indication, in Cathul's mind, they would only engage Therapy Command as a last resort. Even when she was operating under weapons hold. But there was no reason to panic, if only because no shots have been fired yet in orbit. Nor has any calls for medvac been made. It was quiet, too quiet for their own comfort. And yet she knew that she needed to remain vigilant in any situation that can reasonably lead to an engagement. Like this one. However, the appearance of [member="Vanessa Vantai"] was perhaps just the beginning of something much larger for both Jedi and Sith. Here she was praying for the success of those allies down on the surface, to be saved from the goings-on in the train. At this stage there was only limited info filtering from the surface, and even then it seemed to be by proxy.

Capital ships:

ANS Cinquedea (Jambiya-class pocket carrier)
ANS Manpha (Manpha-class artillery corvette)
S-4 (Spirit-class picket corvette)
S-5 (Spirit-class picket corvette)

Embarked craft:

24 Chiloon-IV fighters (standard configuration)
16 U-Wings (transport configuration)

O7IzWjD.png
Objecive: Aid the Evacuation
Gear: Lightsaber, blaster pistol
Nearby: [member="cassius droma"] | [member="veiere arenais"] | [member="romi jade"] | [member="zoltan charrel"]

Jonn was gathering his people in the 'park', making sure he had everyone in the group accounted for, when he felt the clash of light and dark. Cliche as it sounded, that was how it felt. He could feel a strong presence in the light defending against a strong presence in the dark's attack. He wasn't savvy enough to tell if either were people he knew, chances were he didn't Still, he felt the desire to run to the aid of the light entity, but he had a different duty at the moment.

"Alright, we're all here. The safe house is just a couple of blocks over." He paused, reached out again to see if he could feel anyone watching. He didn't, but that didn't mean much to him. He'd feel better if he had a gunship on over watch and a team of commandos helping him. He didn't. So, he quashed the urge to run towards the fight. "Stick together, move quickly."

He lead them towards the house that Cassius was currently at with a previous group of refugees. It would only take them a couple of minutes to reach there, though Jonn didn't know when the next flight out was. Hopefully his unknown friend would be able to handle themselves in the mean time.

Having to manage a quick strike like this took planning. Lucky for Coren, a large chunk of his battlegroup had been in the Alliance since before they had left the Underground. They were primarily strikers, who hit and fade. And the ones that came before Raaf and the Sith could get their hands on everyone? Those were the ones Coren knew he could trust, good men and women. He knew that the Jedi here were some of the pillars of what it meant to be part of the New Jedi Order, and what the galaxy needed to watch their back.

He could sense the Sith incoming and had already gotten himself to cutting through the top of the train, as his circle became complete, he kicked it hard. Looking at the gathered Jedi, and the students, he nodded over to the Sith. He knew time was of the essence and while he wanted to fight the Sith, with every fiber in his body, he knew what the mission was. Shaking his head, the Jedi kicked and looked back at Tiland. “Don’t do anything foolish.” But he knew the Monk was smarter than he was.

///Help Tiland./// He sent to [member="Cambria Zadira"] as he extinguished his saber for a moment. Leaping down he turned to help the next Jedi in.

After getting the first one through, he turned for the door. Sith, of course. Grabbing his dropped lightsaber pike with the Force, he held it at the ready. “I know just where I am.” He stepped forward, putting himself between Sith and Jedi. He was reaching out to the other Jedi with a message. ///Get the Jedi out of here.///

The whole of the mission required them getting the Jedi off this train. Sith were secondary.

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"]
[member="Riley Reese"]
[member="Kira Vaal"]
[member="Boo Heavenshield"]
[member="Darth Sibilus"]
[member="Tiland Kortun"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Cathul Thuku"]

"Sir, we're detecting unknown ships at extreme range. Their IFF systems do not appear to be set to any known frequency."

The captain of the Mordecai pondered over the situation. The simplest solution was to hail the ships and order them to identify themselves - such was what the Mordecai did.

"Unidentified vessels, this is the Imperial frigate Mordecai. We do not recognize your IFF transponders. Please identify yourselves."

The Mordecai began to slowly proceed towards the enemy. With its turret, it could engage any of the corvette-sized ships from range with minimal issues, though it was outnumbered. The captain did not see it as necessary to call in reinforcements - the only options available currently were the heavy cruiser Ragnos and Pursuit Line Omega, and if there were more hostile ships lurking, issues would begin to arise for the minimal forces he could support.

Cassus Stoma

C
Jace had legitimately begun to slip away from his anger, and instead replaced by the sadness of futility. He might've been able to aid Romi in her descent, pry her from it, if not return his Master to the light if only he had been present and not beginning his own crusade. He may have been able to prevent Quovox from his untimely demise if only he had been all the more greater in his usage of the blade, but it merely hadn't been so. The Knight, no longer a Padawan, unintentionally loosened his features from the presenting the tense anger through the creases in his forehead, arch of his brow, and evident scowl - displaying a frown, and an overly defeated expression as his eyes began to open wider and stare towards the ground with nothing more than sorrow filling them in their entirety.

Yet, he remained so incapable movement. Jace could only withstand the barrage of words, for it were all that they were. "I..." He began, weakly, "I could've." Khel continued with a certain sense of conviction to his tone. "But it doesn't matter... It doesn't matter anymore." His gaze began to turn upwards, locking eyes with Taral, "I can't change the past, but I can learn from it." So adamantly in belief of the words in which he spoke, fighting against this internal turmoil even still. All the while entirely unaware of the saviours that came.

[member="Tsisaar Taral"]

Tsisaar held back a scowl as Jace's features softened, the man's emotions drifting from anger to sadness. Activity, to passivity. Still, it meant at least that his words were getting to the man, if only just. It was only a moment before the defiance came back, with a firm, proud gaze. Tsisaar was nearly impressed with the Jedi's ability to shift from a defeated attitude to one so full of legitimate conviction; still, the presence of the defeat gave Tsisaar another opening. Another way to chip away at Jace's mental barriers.

He bent down slightly, getting on a level with the man's face, removing some of the strain on both of their necks. He reached out again with the Force, drawing on the sadness and futility that had just been in the Jace's voice and eyes. "We all learn from the past, Khel," he replied, his tone gentler. Almost friendly. "That's the one thing we can do, Sith and Jedi alike." He locked eyes with the captured Jedi, his gaze steady. "You've seen the results the Jedi have gotten, and the consequences they have earned. The enclave on Deneba, destroyed by one of their own. The temple on Coruscant, infiltrated by a Sith Lord, who placed herself at the head of the assembly, only to betray it and dismantle it from within."

He reached out again, to draw on the sorrow, and to try and draw back out the anger. "Your own master, who betrayed the Jedi, turning to us. Who betrayed you." He reached out a hand, laying it on Jace's shoulder in a gesture of assurance and solidarity. Tsisaar himself had to avoid recoiling at the action, though thankfully his control over his body was nigh-absolute with how much he focused to keep it from decaying further; still, the affectionate act was one entirely alien to him.

"My own creator, who considered me nothing but a worthless waste of space, he considered me his greatest failure. But Khel, I grew stronger. I grew above the bounds that had been set in place for me, just an assistant who would be discarded and recycled when a more successful clone was made. I learned from his failures and my own, and now, I am here, a Sith Knight, with the power to enact change as I see it necessary."

He gave Jace's shoulder a reassuring squeeze, reaching out again, putting weight behind his words, and trying to foster a sense of familiarity in Jace's mind. "You can do the same, Khel. You can rise above your failures, you can enact change; you can bring forth stability, order, and justice, you can create the peace you so desire." His free hand grabbed the lightsaber again, holding it between them.

"Just join me, and you can achieve the power to do this. You can become a strong enough warrior and guardian that you need never worry of your friends dying by others' hands, you can use your abilities to prevent the chaos that consumes the galaxy at every waking moment." His grasp on Jace's shoulder grew stronger, his words more fervent.

"All this, and more, if you join me. If you let myself and the others teach you, and guide you. Use my knowledge, I beg you!"

[member="Jace Khel"]

Darth Thuyrn

D
"Then die like animals, Jedi!"

The pair of Massassi rushed ahead, swinging their massive lanvaroks at the Jedi infiltrating the train car rather than the two Jedi that moved to intercept himself. When the distance was closed between the Jedi Master and the hulking beasts, they switched to using their large weapons as melee instruments. Each lanvarok pike was equipped with a sharp ax-head and hook on one end and a large spike on the opposite end. Though vicious and capable of rending through most armors with frightening ease, these weapons were unwieldy in close-quarters combat and were ill-equipped to dealing with lightsabers.

But in light of the effectiveness of their weapons, the Massassi came prepared with alchemized claws and teeth capable of faring better against the weapons of the Jedi. They would attempt to bash Tiland with their weapons if they could, trying to carve him up or send him over the edge of the fast-moving conveyax. If that proved incapable of dislodging the Jedi threat, then they would abandon their polearms and use their claws instead.

Meanwhile, the Sith Slaver slashed at the approaching Jedi with his lightwhip, carving more molten rents in the car's roof as he did. In his left arm, he carried a shield coated with cortosis, which he held up in preparation for defense. Should the Jedi dodge his attacks and attempt to attack him in turn, he would use his shield to surprise and shock her before countering with his lightwhip again.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Tiland Kortun"] | [member="Cotan Sar'andor"] | [member="Cambria Zadira"]
[member="Boo Heavenshield"] | [member="Riley Reese"] | [member="Abigail Meredydd"] | [member="Théodred Heavenshield"]

So far the operation had been, for Kira’s part rather less eventful then previous encounters with the Sith. Usually they involved bombs going on, crazy eyed Sith trying to slice her head off and bounties being placed on her head. This however, was just sitting. Sitting and waiting.

The Falcon was rumbling as it always did, the engines keeping her steady yet also loudly contesting it as much as it could. They had watched the light streak of the train pass beneath them a few minutes ago, it was now starting to disappear into the fog of the clouds they sat within, which was fine, there had been no call for help or indeed no distress as of yet.

Kira frowned. She wasn’t the most Jedi of Jedi, but she was still a considerable presence within the Force even if she doubted that very much. Something was nagging at the back of her mind, something trying to catch at her attention.
“Something is wrong.” She suddenly said breaking the silence.

“What?” The agent who was sat in the co-pilots chair blurted out, looking up from the columns of his holopad. “How, there wasn’t any communication.”

“I don’t care.” Kira punched down hard on the ships throttle and the Falcon roared to life. Sub-lights ripped through the atmosphere at speeds beyond the ability of most other craft as she tore a hole in her consciousness with the sudden g-force as the YT was rolled to face in the direction the train had gone.

Clouds whipped and shredded at the sheer velocity that was the Millennium Falcon. Kira purely keeping her attention on the beam of light that was the train, even it’s own speed couldn’t compare to her ship which was gaining with each passing second.

She reached out, tried to get a feel of the situation. Darkness, light, panic, hate. It was all blurred into one maelstrom of emotion feeding from the train beneath them, there was no way to determine if it was the Jedi team or not, but Kira had to go by her gut.

She lowered the Falcon down, matching the speed of the train that was still faster then she had expected, struggling to keep the YT comfortably level so close to the zip-wind coming off the target. “Keep her steady, pull off if I’m not back in…” She looked at the chrono nearby, “Six minutes.” Then she got up, pulled herself out of the cockpit and ran through the corridor towards the access hatch.

With a hiss the sudden rush of wind was almost enough to blast her off her feet, even from within the ship, but she centred herself before she took a leap of faith from the hatch and onto the roof of the train, a quick grip needed to grab hold of something to save from being launch off into the abyss.

A snap-hiss issued from her saber, the azure blue blade igniting and sparked as it was plunged down into the roofing of the train, doing what a Jedi must in any situation.

Make an entrance.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Tiland Kortun"] | [member="Cotan Sar'andor"] | [member="Cambria Zadira"] | [member="Boo"] Havenshield | [member="Riley Reese"] | [member="Abigail Meredydd"] | [member="Tsisaar Taral"] | [member="Jace Khel"] | [member="Darth Thuyrn"]

Objective: Rescue Jedi
Allies: Jedi
Enemies: Sith
Near: [member="Jonn Taver"] | [member="Zoltan Charrel"]

He had turned his back on the conflict he could sense brewing further inside of the city. While there was the possibility of it involving one of his former mentors, one that he had heard had fallen to the dark side, his mission was more important than his personal curiosities.

The group moved further down the alleyways, their boots now caked in mud and their rain slicks absolutely soaked. Some of the children were already starting to complain, with their Jedi caretakers assuring them that it wouldn’t be long before they could take a ride in the spaceship. Quietly, Cassius realized just how disgusting the U-wing would be after nearly twenty muddy occupants rode in it. He’d have to get all of their craft cleaned, that was for sure.

The tension in the city had become almost palpable since they left the house and started for the extraction point. A few years ago, before his Jedi training, Cassius would have chalked it up to nerves, but he knew better now. It was as if two waves of enemies were charging at each other through thick fog – unable to see, but each knowing the other was there. The other Jedi with Cassius picked up on this as well, and quickened their pace towards the outer part of town.

Just as they rounded a corner, Cassius spotted a man in a dark hood making headway in their general direction. “Wait,” he called after the group, stepping towards the front. Had a Sith found them already? This man had seemed to be in a stealthy stance, and Cassius hadn’t felt him in the Force – he only became aware of him when he saw him. “Head down the other alley,” Cassius said to the Jedi caretakers, “I’ll deal with this.”

“You’re sure?” one of the Jedi Knights asked. “We can help…”

“Make sure the kids get to the ships,” Cassius said, firmly. “Go.”

The group began to split off down another alleyway, and Cassius turned to face the Sith assassin.

Objective: Ensure Jedi are securely locked away.
Locations: Jabiim Border City
Allies: Sith
Enemies: Jedi
Near: [mention]John Taver
[/mention] [mention]Cassius Droma[/mention]

He'd gone a block, maybe two, slinking in the shadows and dipping through alleyways, remaining unseen from anybody who crossed his path. Granted, in the small amount of time, the amount of people he'd seen had been unsurprisingly minimal considering the weather... Speaking of the weather, Zoltan wanted to turn and go back to his ship. The rain was annoying, it was wet, and it was cold, and it definitely was hardly worth the pay. But here he was, double-checking his steps to make sure nothing had gone awry. If only he'd not heard those lightsaber ignitions....

He sighed.

Even through the wetness, Zoltan's footsteps were hardly noticeable, moving smoothly and cautiously to avoid the unwanted attention. Finally, he broke into another alleyway and up ahead, he saw a small group of children accompanied by a group of adults. Just looking at the children, Zoltan could tell they were scared, and through the Force, he felt it. It was unmistakable. It was nothing but the presence of the Lightside, and that could only mean one thing here in Jabiim.

Jedi.

And as if on cue, Zoltan's eyes narrowed to slits as one male turned to face his direction. There were some words spoken between the man and another, which Zoltan couldn't hear from the distance in which he stood. The other male turned around and began guiding the children in the opposite direction while this one... This one was approaching him.

"No sense in hiding anymore." The Anzat thought to himself as he strode forward to meet this incoming stranger, releasing his hold on his Force Stealth and letting his aura erupt from within him like a demon surging forward. He should just walk away. He wasn't paid to fight Jedi, merely to escort them to a secure facility. He was smart enough to realize this, yet the five hundred and something years of instinct overrode his thoughts, and his craving to feed upon this Jedi made skin erupt with gooseflesh and his body shiver from anticipation. This man, he was undoubtedly an attractive type for the human specimen, and Zoltan eagerly wondered if he tasted as good as he looked.

Keeping the hilt in his right hand unlit, hanging loosely at his side, Zoltan looked at the man through the darkness of his own hood, "Don't you know it's rude to stare?" His voice cut through the sound of rain and thunder like a warm knife through butter as he stood, his sneering face concealed by cloth.

Equipment: Jedi Padawan robes, Lightsaber, Hololink
Nearby: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
Objective: Rescue Jedi refugees

FJp1uVB.png

The wind blew in a deafening furor, but it didn’t bother him.

Jerek had spent the last few moments before their egress to the site in quiet meditation, as much as he could do onboard the noisy shuttle, collecting his thoughts and concentration. He used that now, willing the Force inside him to dampen the sound, making it possible to hear only those nearby, not the whistling wind or the whining of the repulsorlifts as they strained against the effort of keeping the shuttle at stationkeeping in an atmosphere.

The pilot in him winced, he did not envy the task. The one before him, however, might not be any easier. He glanced in the direction of his assigned partner, the pink-haired girl he had met once on Chandrila. She was a Jedi Knight, apparently, which is why she was leading today and he was following. Which was fine by him, it gave Jerek a chance to see one in action close up again, a sharp reminder that he had spent little time with other Jedi since he’d left the very Silver Order this knight was from.

”I’ll be right there,” the boy said, fitting his own rebreather as Asaraa jumped out of the open door, down to the train below. The train holding the Jedi refugees, Jedi just like he was. Had he been in another place, at another time, when the Sith had made their proclamation, it may have been him on that train instead, waiting for rescuers to swoop down from the sky.

He leaned out the door, squinting down at the train below, looking so small from this distance. The height didn’t bother him, but that certainly was a small target to hit. The same skills he had honed as a Jedi Ace were going to come in handy today. Imagining himself, for an instance, inside the cockpit of his J-1 interceptor, Jerek did what came naturally at that point.

He jumped.

Freefall was nothing like piloting his starfighter, and yet it was everything like piloting his starfighter. Without a wingsuit or anything with real aerodynamics, the boy had to use his body and the Force to manipulate his path, but the movements came instinctively to him. His starfighter had always felt like an extension of his body anyway, so today his body was simply smaller and lighter. Jerek quickly built up speed as he fell, hurtling towards the hovering train, the wind howling past his ears. He shut it out as he had before, focusing on the quickly-approaching train and his landing.

Their assigned compartment loomed large in his vision now, and Jerek used spread his limbs out like airfoils to increase his drag so he could slow down. That alone would not be enough. Tapping into his connection to the Force, Jerek dug deep, his mind trying to comprehend in simple terms the complex instructions required to utilize that reservoir of power to create a cushion for his descent. It would be similar to a jump, but instead of the energy pushing behind him, it needed to push in front of him, compressing like a spring instead of one expanding.

He breathed as deep as the rebreather would allow him, and then he hit.

The impact of falling from such a height was a new experience, and it jostled the padawan's concentration. His Force-constructed pillow deflated quickly, too quickly, and the boy closed the distance to the hovertrain's roof in an instant. His feet slammed into the durasteel hull, sending a shock through his body. He cried out instinctively, letting his mouth open too far, and the rebreather exited with the rest of the air from his lungs as it was knocked out, skittering across the hull to fall off over the edge. Jerek let his body follow its momentum, tucking into a roll to expend the excess energy from the landing, and expended a bit too much.

Jerek found himself staring up at the shuttle he had just fallen from, his body lying sprawled on his back across the hovertrain's rooftop. He groaned, the effects of his rough landing already plaguing his body with aches and a sharp pain in his side. Closing his eyes, he breathed slowly, or as slowly as he could with his lungs clawing for more air, and opened them with a sense of renewal. "I'm okay," the boy said, more to himself than anyone else.

He clambered to his feet a little unsteady, though more from the train than from himself now. The shock was quickly wearing off, and Jerek was soon ready for them to breach the hovertrain's compartment. He turned to his pink-haired partner, yelling to be hear over the whipping wind, and remarked with a grin, "Let's get this show on the rails!"

Objective: Defend the train
Allies: Sith & Co.

A Lambda class shuttle flew through the wake of the planets atmosphere. It quaked and shook as it reached near terminal velocity, but still the occupant within was utterly still. Their was no light within the shuttle, but his black irises needed no light to see. He sat hunched on his hind legs as he studied a small grass beetle that somehow had made it's way into the shuttle. He watched it crawl around on six, now five legs. He'd been going through the methodical process of peeling the legs off the small creature simply to see if it might eventually stop trying to run from him and accept it's death. Of course it never did. No matter how often he grabbed it, tore another limb from its blood soaked body, then placed it back on the ground, it still tried to run away. If it would simply stop running he might just kill it out right...

Or he might continue taking it apart piece, by little piece.

He brought the beetle up to his eyes and stared at it. Wondering what could possibly give it hope that it might escape. Likewise the beetle stared back at his pale angular face and in it it spied the black lifeless eyes of a madman. This enraptured the creature to struggle even harder and made The Prowler laugh. It was not hope of escape that this creature held, but fear of it's tormentor. He crushed the bug between his index and thumb. It exploded in a small burst of blood which stained his fingers. He wiped the juice off on his pants and heard the pilots announce they were nearing the objective.

"Approaching train, ETA Five minutes,"

The Prowler's face held no emotion as he readied himself. He wore simple soldiers attire. Sith plastoid armor. He grabbed an Imperial helmet and placed it over his head. Then stalking towards the weapon rack he chose a simple Vibro blade and energy shield. He polarized the lens to his helmet before the door could open so as not to allow the sun to burn his skin with it's ultraviolet rays. Placing the Vibro blade on his back he turned to face the drop door. It opened and the wind tugged at everything within the shuttle. Things carelessly tied down or not tied down at all flew out of the shuttle and The Prowler had to keep a firm grip in order to stay in himself.

That's when he spied the train. They were now hovering directly over it. The Jedi amassed in those crates had not been sentenced to execution, they were to be made an example of. Shown that all who opposed the dark would bend to it's will. He was going to make sure the Train arrived exactly where it was intended and then for their insolence, or perhaps simply his sadistic pleasure he would sacrifice a few to his god emperor. Filling the pull of the wind again he jumped from the ship as it raced past. He was a little off course but he quickly corrected his dive with a push from the force. He flipped mid fall, so that his feet faced towards the train.

He landed on top of a train cargo crate and it dented inwards until he crashed completely threw the roof. He corrected his posture and surveyed the train for a moment. He was in some sort of bunk section. He sensed no life here, so his black eyes continued searching for a target, his next victim and meal. He licked his lips at the thought of sinking his teeth in to fresh flesh. His head pounded with the thought of food, and his vision became more toned. With heightened senses he would hunt his prey. A predator in it's ultimate form. He could sense them, he could smell their blood...

Objective: Buy time for the captured Jedi to be rescued by the Starchaser Gang
Allies: Jedi; nearby [member="Tiland Kortun"]
Enemy: Sith; engaging [member="Darth Thuyrn"]
Gear in bio
O7IzWjD.png
Cambria had wanted to test the cloaked warrior's skill first with the initial strike and the Sith Slaver's counter was, of course, masterful, slashing his lightsaber whip into the space between them offensively with one hand, and raising a shield that was lightsaber resistant most likely with the other for defense.

Great.... Just what I thought.

The flicked whip sent forks of dark energy crackling into the train car's roof at her booted feet, making the Twi'lek jump back from the newly carved smoldering gashes in the metal surface before Cambria sprang forward again and brought the cerulean blade of her lightsaber around in a right-to-left arc with the shorter one of her shoto ready to parry the whirling tails.

The Guardian in the meantime had spied the Jedi Master giving the pair of Massassi, who had accompanied the Sith atop the railcrawler, a run for their money. If she knew the Anzati, he'd soon have the red beasts drinking tea with him, well hopefully.

Mhmm... A cup of hot tea sounds real good about now to be honest, Cam mused to herself as the cold rain continued to pour down upon them making the environment miserable at best to fight in not to mention there wasn't much space to work with either on the confines of the train's roof that was slowly being destroyed.

[member="Darth Thuyrn"] [member="Cambria Zadira"] [member="Kira Vaal"]
=========

The Massassi didn't stop as he approached but continued to hurl the lanvarok disks at his allies. That didn't stop Tiland's approach, but it slowed him as his wrists spun the staff, letting it slide from its own momentum to knock the ones he could of course. Yet as his feet crept along the top of the car towards them, he felt a flash of the Force and he jumped, twisting his body around as one of the lanvarok disks flashed before his face. He tightened his body and one hand released the staff to come up and pinch the disk between thumb and forefinger. The friction burned against his fingers for a moment, but quickly passed.

As he completed the spin, he loosened his arm holding the disk and released it, putting his entire body's momentum behind it, sending it spinning back, towards the hand of the Sith that held the light-whip. With that, Tiland landed lightly back on his feet, staff in one hand ahead of his body, and his hand held loosely in front of his face. He strode forward again until he was too close, and the two began to use their weapons in melee.

Great, strong strikes from polearms swung around him. Tiland kept his stance still and never stopped moving, sliding between attacks and stepping in closer. He tried to reach out with the Force to use an illusion on them, but it didn't seem to have much effect. Too much Sith alchemy, he suspected.

As one lunged, Tiland stepped out of the way and trapped the shaft of the weapon under his arm before pivoting in the direction of the strike, putting his own not-insignificant strength. After adding the momentum, he released, yet continued to spin, snapping out one leg to kick his opponent in the back. The other threw down its weapon and advanced with its claws.

Tiland slipped to the side of blow and ducked another before stepping in close, keeping his arms up to deflect further blows, as he trapped his staff beneath his arm. He lunged in close, driving with his foot, and as he had once explained to [member="Amilthi Camlenn"], drove forward with locked wrists, straight from the elbow. It was a rapid flurry of strong blows, moving up and down the Massassi's torso, with strikes capable of shattering wood.

Nearby: Jerek Zenduu
Gear: Lightsaber | 6 x Shiva Knives | Kervanos | Svalinn | Fate's Dance | Murr Earings |

xwaVi2.png

[SIZE=10pt]The feeling of the rebreather in her mouth was uncomfortable, although not as much as trying to breathe without it could be as she hurtled down through the atmosphere. The young Jedi could feel the cold touch of the air cutting against her face, sending a shiver down her spine as the train grew ever larger and larger in her vision. Asaraa couldn’t hear a thing against the sound of the wind rushing past her, but that was fine, she didn’t need to. All she needed to do was reach out with the force and she could feel the train, could feel the life teeming inside it, the people focused on their own situations, unaware of what was about to happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The girl took a deep breath through the rebreather, the device making a quiet whistling sound as she reached out to the force, pulling more and more of it into her body. Asaraa could feel the energy flowing into her, building inside her until she almost felt that she might burst from the energy leaking out of her, pushing the energy towards the train as if it was a grappling hook, a web from spiderman’s web shooters. As she felt it working into the train the girl let the energy guide her descent through the force, small adjustments to redirect her path, cutting through the air like a missile tracking its target. Then, as she could see the train looming, as she was about the hit it she pushed, releasing all the energy she’d build up in an explosive surge that tore away from her, a wave of energy pushing at the train as her descent slowed, the wind whistling around her ears quieting as she threw herself into a flip in the air, her boots planting against the top of the train as Asaraa sank to her knees, one hand coming down to rest against the metal roof. It might not have been the quietest landing ever but hopefully, it was enough that the occupants hadn’t noticed her, otherwise their lives would get a lot harder.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Spitting out her rebreather Asaraa glanced up to check for her partner, just in time to see him rolling across the roof, the Knight surging forward, one hand outstretched as she desperately grabbed for the force. She might have been showing off a little for the blonde, but who didn’t want to impress a new partner? Only she’d drawn to heavily on the force during her landing, perhaps too heavily. It took Asaraa a few seconds too long to gather the energy she sought, energy it turned out she no longer needed as Jerek rolled to a stop on the roof, her outstretched hand dropped to her side as Asaraa pushed herself to her feet, a soft sigh of relief escaping her as she glanced past the boy for a moment, at the doors that were their eventual destination before she looked back at him and nodded, watching him dust himself off and shout into the wind. Neither of them had their rebreathers anymore, and the longer they spent on the roof, the harder it would get to breathe. Placing one foot in front of the other she glanced around before grinning back at him, pulling out her lightsaber as she gestured towards the roof, leaning in close to his ear to make herself understood as she shouted back. “Since we’re here, we might as well make an entrance right?” The roof, strong enough to hold their weight, to fend off the worst that the weather could throw at them stood very little chance against the blade of a lightsaber. The roof peeling back as Asaraa quickly made a series of cuts, gesturing with her hand as the roof peel back letting her drop down into the gap as she grinned at the surprised occupants of the carriage, offering them an innocent grin. “Sorry, we missed the last station and we really didn’t want to be late for the party. Did we make it?”[/SIZE]

Objective: Rescue Jedi
Allies: Jedi
Enemies: Sith
Near: [member="Zoltan Charrel"]

His opponent’s presence in the Force was uncovered, and Cassius hid his mild surprise as well as he could, only his eyebrow quirking up in response. Had he gotten in over his head? This man’s powers in the Force likely eclipsed his own, but Cassius didn’t need to beat this person – he just had to distract him long enough for the other Jedi to get away. Hopefully, they would do the smart thing and just take off without him. If he managed to get away from this fight, he’d be able to get off planet, either in his A-wing or in another ship he’d likely have to borrow.

Luckily, the man seemed to focus completely on him, although it was in a way that made Cassius slightly uncomfortable. It felt as if the Sith assassin wanted to eat him – there was a kind of hunger in his eyes, like a predator stalking its prey. There was some anti-Sith propaganda that made claims of cannibalism… but they weren’t true.

Right?

Cassius grabbed his lightsaber and held it in his hand, holding off on igniting it. His grip was solid – steady. It wouldn’t slip from his grasp, despite the torrential rainfall. He also made no visible moves as of yet, knowing that any haste on his part would certainly end in his swift demise. This man wasn’t rushing him just yet, so he took the opportunity to mentally prepare himself, his mind sharpening and the Force enveloping him.

“Oh, I’m going to just keep starin’ until you do something,” he said, clearly stating his intent. This was all about buying time. As relaxed as his facial expression seemed to be, his body was tense, ready for any action the man might take.

Near: [member="Cassius Droma"]
Aliies: Sith

Zoltan couldn't help but chuckle at the opposing Jedi's remarks as they locked gazes. Zoltan stared at him, and the Jedi stared back. How easily the prey had been ensnared in the hunter's trap. The eyes were a gateway to a being's soul, an access point with which Zoltan could rein in his prey. The Darkside swirled around the anzat assassin like a mist of black. It was cold. It was dark. It was ever present. Zoltan mentally drew it upon himself, spinning a web as he gazed into Cassius' eyes. Zoltan didn't know how well this Jedi was trained at defending against mental attacks, but he doubted any preparations would be able to stand against him. The hunter, just over a half of a millennia seasoned, subtly reached out to initiate a dark-side maneuver commonly known as "Dominate Mind" or "Mind Control".

"You are a bold one, Jedi. But foolish. You just sent you friends right into our trap." Granted, that was a lie, but Zoltan was like a snake: deceitful and sharp. Maybe the Jedi would buy into it, and if he believed it, it would off-center him. It was all about subtlety. He didn't want to scare the poor boy away... No, he wanted to bring him closer. The longer they gazed at one another, Cassius would seem to find Zoltan more mesmerizing with each fleeting moment. Zoltan's light blue eyes would seem to change colors like a kaleidoscope, as he sought to hypnotize the Jedi into becoming non-violent and immobile.

Zoltan was a hunter. Hunting required patience. Zoltan would wait as long as he had to in order to take this prize home...

Jabiim City
Outer District (Industrial)
Exterior
Enemies: [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Jonn Taver"]
Objective: Engage Her Former Master & Possible Others?
[youtube]https://youtu.be/o--bLEobBFY[/youtube]

Two blinks. She'd glanced down at his lightsaber as it retreated back into slumber, and then back up at him.

Veiere Arenais said:
"If I've been as significant as you say, then why have you drawn your blade...-I've come here to assist the Jedi in bringing their people to safer territory".

Veiere Arenais said:
"I'm sorry for the things that I've done Romi, truly"

Her head whipped away in disgust, she'd spat out her irritation rather than initially retorting with words. "You're a liar!" She stepped into it, as if she wanted to lash out, but she'd quell the rage. "A LIAR!" She began to pace, her heels beating against the duracrete in a subtle cadence that she could feel moving in tandem with her heart rate. "How can I believe anything you say now? The fact that you'd attempt to talk me down after committing murder...in cold blood. Have you really paid for it? Have you?"

She ran her hand up her face and through her hair, forcing it back. "Why'd you even choose me to succeed you if you were going to burn everything down after. I tried my best to preserve your legacy and you set me up to fail. The truth is I live with the guilt too." She'd dug her fingers deep into the flesh of her chest. "I wasn't there to protect them from the monster you were all along..."

She leveled her long blade at the mans throat, "I know you're sorry."

Her autopilot kicked in and suddenly her breath stopped, silent and focused. There was nothing worth saying anyway. Those who knew her best knew she never gave speeches; she got on with the job.

She Force-leapt the rest of the distance at Veiere, slashing down right to left, two-handed. The stroke was all power, no finesse. Prior, she'd tightened her focus enough to power through any manipulations of the Force. She had every intention of getting in close, and he was going to have to drive her back with his blade this time; though she was really hoping he would...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom