Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public No Fear: Escaping Coruscant

giBIwSOEDhC4AiBIwSOEDhC4AiBIwQFxD4f91sbGICvpkYAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

CORUSCANT

FOLLOWING THE EVENTS OF INTO DARKNESS

THEME

Tulan had called in the favor from the Smuggler's Union early. Too early, if you asked him- but this was a dire situation, and he needed to get the hell off the planet, quick, fast, and in a hurry- without being spotted. And the Alliance was coming down on top of him, and everyone involved. He'd planned a simple rescue mission, taking a young man away from the path of revenge that destroyed so many others, and ended up doing more damage than he ever could have predicted.

To save the team, to save Thal, to save the Silver Jedi from a crisis- Tulan took the mantle of the villain, and would bear that weight until the storm passed, or he ended up in prison. But as long as his team was safe- Hitter, Stacks, Horse, Beltran, Reece, Okkeus, Nida, and Thirdas- he'd die a thousand deaths before he could live with the guilt of cowardice.

People claimed to want law and order, that they wanted justice and courts and trials, juries and lawyers and big shows. But in reality, he was a pariah, he was public enemy number one. He didn't trust Jedi anymore. Not after Nar Shadaa. They made deals with the devils themselves- no telling what they'd do to a man accused of murder.

But they asked him to murder, all the time. Reap souls, take names, slit throats. All in the name of the Silver Jedi. But how many Jedi died on Yurb? At Silver Rest? Against the campaigns from the Sith? How many more Rangers would need to die for the Jedi's religious wars- but when Tulan took it upon himself to do the galaxy right, to do what no one else had the courage to do... they sent the dogs after him.

But he wasn't afraid.

Tulan was never afraid.

Not anymore.

Being so close to the razor's edge of death brought him not a sense of invincibility, but a certain calm when facing death or extreme circumstances. This was a rare case of both. Fights, shootouts, were one thing, but he was not pleasantly pleased with the idea of going back to an Alliance prison. He spent enough time in there. He was not looking for a repeat of those circumstances, let alone new ones. But Coruscant was a challenge to overcome, and the Alliance had to be evaded.

His contact with the Smugglers Union, a wiry-looking Chiss with somehow shiftier-than-usual eyes for a Chiss approached him in the darkness of the old, decrepit museum. Apparently belonged to the Empire, at one point. No, not that Empire, the other Empire. The other Empire, before that one, and that one. Coruscant changed hands so much it might as well have been a ball in a game. The people down in the pits never really bothered to care what the people above them did. On a world this big, a flag flying high above you just blocked the sun.

But the galaxy coming down on Tulan, his own people- that meant that he had to go. He could've stayed on Coruscant, but he had to at least give them something. He could've skipped town as soon as he touched down, tucking himself in a box and getting shipped off to the Outer Rim. But he was the cheese, and everyone else was the mouse. He needed them to know that he was getting off Coruscant. That's what the Smuggler's Union guy was for.

Gave him a bag, a new jacket, and turned sharply on his heel, and walked off. A true professional. In, task completed, out. Tulan could respect that.

Bag had several things.

No Show.

Disruptor pistol.

Fighting knife. Vibroknife. Fit up his sleeve, about the length of his forearm. Double-bladed, with sharp point at the tip. Pommel at the hilt for smackin'. The kind of knife you don't goof around with.

Couple of stims.

And fake identification.

Communicator.

Shock-boxing knuckles. Fancy brass knuckles that shocked you if you got punched, essentially. Overall, the worst.

And a couple thousand credits.

He specifically asked for a name though- one he used before, and that was certainly going to be watched. He used it time to time during Silver Jedi operations, and he was sure that Gad Avid would pop up on anyone's radar that was looking for him.

But that was the idea.

But Tulan had to get to the surface, the place that Thal and the team wasn't. And that was a lot of levels to go. Public transportation was a no-go. For now, Tulan Kor... was out on his own. No friends, no backup, nothing but a backpack, a hope, and a desire not to get beat up in prison by nerf herder inmates and somehow bigger nerf herder guards. Or become the victim of a Jedi witch hunt.

He'd happily play their villain to save his team.

And he'd yet to come across a Jedi that he couldn't handle.

OOC:

Tulan has to escape Coruscant... with a significant bounty, and Government hot on his heels. He's got a ways to go... but you have to find him first. Help him, try to stop him, or just be there when it happens.

Don't do anything crazy, please.

PM me if you have any questions/ideas.

Switchblade walked through the busy crowds of Coruscant. He was scanning each face in seconds, searching for possible targets. He was still getting used to being a bounty hunter, trying to figure out everything on the go. Walking a couple more blocks he dipped into a dark alleyway and pulled out his datapad. Leaning against the wall he turned it on. On it read today's top bounties:

SITH FUGITIVE WANTED FOR TREASON Yeah nope, not dealing with that one

SMUGGLER WANTED FOR UNPAYED FINES Probably won't bring in enough credits

ROGUE AGENT WANTED FOR MURDER OF SENATOR Now that sounded interesting

He clicked on the bounty and a message appeared.

WARNING. HIGHEST ISSUED BOUNTY PLACED BY THE SENATOR OF ECLISPE. TOP PRIORITY

Senator of Eclispe huh? They sounded rich. This might be a worth while and well paying target. The man's name was Tulan Kor, age 31 Standard Years. He was five foot five and weighed one hundred and ninety pounds. And it looked like he had a decorated history. No problem though. After saving the information into his database he put the datapad away.

Walking back out onto the street he continued scanning. If the man was a high priority bounty he would try to be blending in. So the street would be the most likely place to find him. After about an hour of scanning, walking through bars, searching for more info, nothing had come up. Disappointed he headed back to his ship, the Razor's Edge. On his way back he saw a man walking by himself through an alleyway. Why the hell not, lets scan him. After a few seconds the results came back.

POSITIVE MATCH ON WANTED PERSONAL KOR, TULAN

Holy nerf it was him! Stumbling for a few seconds he pulled out his pistol, ready to stun the man. Alive bounties were so much harder than dead ones. By the time he had his gun out the man was around the corner. In a dead sprint he started to chase.

Tulan Kor Tulan Kor

Last edited:
1zbWlH0.png

As soon as he was out on the street, he was targeted.

He expected a quick response, but this felt more like opportunity than anything.

Gun, gun gun.

Had to move, had to break line of sight as quickly as possible. Only way to survive when you didn't have yours out, or were caught unaware. Tulan turned the corner, reached into his pocket- and slipped on the electro-knuckles. The Bounty Hunter was obviously new.

You never took corners close in a chase. Always came around them wide- because if someone was waiting around them...

They'd punch you in the face with electrified brass knuckles.

Like what Tulan just did. But instead of a soft blow against flesh, he heard the tell-tale clang of metal-on-metal. The vibration up his arm also let him know. It wasn't a pleasant feeling, to say the least. But it was probably better than the droid was experiencing.

Tulan stood over him, pointing the Disruptor pistol down at the droid when the Droid rolled over on his back. Might've been a droid, or a cyborg. Either way, Tulan didn't want to blast them. Despite some other people's beliefs, sentience was the line that Tulan believed something was alive. Tulan may have been a savage, violent killer- but he wasn't an outright murderer.

"Two things. Never come around corners wide. Remember that for next time you're after someone. Second of all, how'd you spot me?"

Tulan hoped to put the Bounty Hunter at ease (as "at ease" as someone with a gun to their face could be) by letting him know outright that he wasn't going to kill him. But the Disruptor to the face was a good indicator for him to not try anything funny, at least.

5-WCH (Switchblade) 5-WCH (Switchblade)

It was a quiet evening. At least until somebody assasinated a senator.

The bounty on the fella is rather high, and he seems like a good challenge. I will take it.

Whoever did this is either pretty brave, or pretty dumb, either way, its going to be a easy catch.

Is that... a droid? Last thing I need is somebody stealing the bounty.

This might work out actually, since I have no time to search for the target, why not follow a fellow hunter? Even if I don't get the bounty, I will at least get some entertainment.

Seems like the droid is as confused, oh well.

Look at that, he is chasing somebody.

I slowly flew to the rooftops, and grabbed my sniper. Lets see what will happen now...

Oh, the assasin took him out. Time to move in.

I slowly landed with my leg-mounted jets, and approached the man, while keeping mine wrist flamethrower aimed at him.

"What do we have here? A assasin? You either have the courage of a lion, or the stupidity of a fly. Drop the gun, and turn around, I wanna see the senator killer myself."

1zbWlH0.png

He hadn't gotten this far being stupid.

So no, Tulan Kor, a Master Sergeant in the Antarian Rangers, a veteran of at least a dozen combat missions in the last few months alone, and a member of three different armies- did not drop his guard, even when a gun was pointed directly at an adversary below.

He knew he had a weapon to his back. He knew that the man landed from the sound of his jetpacks. But the man spoke, and Tulan could judge the distance when he spoke- for quite a long time. Less than ten feet.

Tulan tucked his disruptor pistol under his arm, only turning his head- and sent a Disruptor pistol shot straight for the Bounty Hunter while he was preoccupied on commenting on Tulan's behavior.

It was amateur night on Coruscant, it seemed.

Locus Flamemaker Locus Flamemaker l 5-WCH (Switchblade) 5-WCH (Switchblade)

Ringing continued through his head as he fell to the ground. He got punched by something. Something hard and painful. Knocking him off his feet he fell to the ground. The target stood over him, pistol aiming downward. Switchblade's pistols sat on the ground about five feet away from him. Chit.

The target went on to, wait, give him advice? Well, it was one of his first bounties, so honestly it was helping him. When the target began to question how he found him, he began to explain.

"Well, if you haven't already noticed, I'm a droid. All I did was scan you and I got a positive match."

Suddenly a jet pack-wearing figure came leaping down out of nowhere. The newcomer pointed his flamethrower at the target. He could already tell this wasn't going to end good. For the newcomer, at least. After the newcomer let out some warnings and threats he almsot didn't see what happened next. The target whipped around and shot at the newcomer. While the opportunity presented itself he rolled to his left. Picking up both pistols he aimed one at the target, and the other at the newcomer. He addressed the target first.

"Now I didn't come all this way to give up a high value bounty. Don't let this get messy."

Turning to the newcomer, he had some choice words for him.

"And you, I sure as nerf didn't come all this way to let you take my bounty. So I suggest you get out of here."

He kept both pistols aimed at them, waiting.

Tulan Kor Tulan Kor | Locus Flamemaker Locus Flamemaker

How could I break the basic rule, 'never underestimate your opponent'?

Stupid stupid stupid.

Its too late to think about that now... the droid may as well fuck me up.

So, I have several options... leave and snipe him, confuse him with my jetpack, or, use my EMP.

Too risky, he could be a cyborg. Then again, its either that or leave, and damn me if I leave a confrontation just like that.

Sniping seems like a safer choice... then again, I could easily lose the bounty or misfire.

EMP it is...

"Alright droid fella... you win, I'm out."

I turned on my jetpack, and just as I was taking off, I tossed my mini EMP, knocking out the droid before it could react.

I grabbed my blaster, and swiftly shot both other blasters on the ground, before pointing it at him.

"Now, where were me, assasin?"

1zbWlH0.png

Theme

Step number one of being a bounty hunter:

Pick a cool outfit.

Step number two:

Don't lose sight of your target or take your eyes off of him.

So when the would-be-assassin's-assassin-took out the other assassin that was sent to assassinate the assassin for the assassination of a Senator that result in a bounty....

Tulan took off running.

The two Bounty Hunters had focused so much on someone else, that they forgot to focus on the reason they were both meeting. So Tulan had booked it down the street, shoving aside the people. He headed into an open market, grabbing a scarf from a local bum, throwing him a credit chit he dug out of his pocket. Close to a hundred credits, and the guy didn't seem to mad about the trade. Plenty of booze to be bought with that kind of scratch.

And Tulan was able to wrap it around his head, ditching the hat he was wearing.

He reached into his bag, crouching into an alleyway. He wrapped the no show around his wrist, turning it on. He looked down at the device. Had roughly three hours of battery life, give or take. Plenty of time to get where he needed to be. For the moment, Tulan paused, wondering if the two Bounty Hunters had stopped stooging around and started to look for him seriously, or kept up their pissing contest.

Sometimes, life worked out in your favor- other times, your target got away because you were fighting with the other Bounty Hunter.

Locus Flamemaker Locus Flamemaker l 5-WCH (Switchblade) 5-WCH (Switchblade)

"Assassin?"

He must've ran off while I was fighting the droid.

There was no way I could find him now... unless...

I looked over to the droid, still disabled, but with no signs of damage.

I grabbed the droid and took off to my ship, bringing the droid inside.

I hooked him up to some power and opened him up.

I don't need the body... just the memory.

I plugged the memory card into my ships computer, waking up the droid. Look at that, a loading screen!

May as well try to hunt down the target myself.

He is probably using a no-show... I can't scan him... thats it, I can't scan him!

I flew to the nearest space dock and set up myself on a roof. I grabbed my sniper, and turned on my thermal vision.

If I'm correct, he should look like a glitched out piece of the screen.

Now we wait.

OOC: I just realized that is not how a no-show works. My bad.

I would like to change: "If I'm correct he should look like a glitched out piece of a screen", to "If I'm correct I should be able to see him coliding with the crowd, and notice him that way."

1zbWlH0.png

In the process of attempting to search through the camera feeds and the droid's memory banks, the Coruscanti skyline would yield no fruit for the Bounty Hunter. He simply wasted too much time, too many processes conducted. By the time the Bounty Hunter returned to the scene, Tulan Kor was long gone- disappearing into the millions upon millions of people that housed Coruscant.

----

Tulan pressed his body against the elevator, watching it rise above. Public transportation was risky, but with his change of appearance, and the shedding of the jacket, and the fact he was now covering his face, Tulan felt confident that anyone new looking for him would have a hard time. He checked his no-show. Two and a half hours left. Still plenty of time.

When the lift stopped, Tulan was one of the first to step off, disappearing into one of the upper levels of Coruscant, his appearance changed, and no-show concealing him from any optics or observations, making any attempt to locate Tulan through optics, in the crowd, distance, and environment of Coruscant extremely difficult.

The higher-up Tulan went, the better his chance of finding transportation was.

Perhaps Tulan’s next threat would not be someone who was even looking for him. And perhaps it would not be a person at all.

Deep in the lowest depths of Coruscant’s lowest levels, corrupted with so much crime that not even the city’s law enforcement dared not to venture down, was a group of crime lords preparing their biggest score yet. What with the chaos enveloping Coruscant currently, and the cities most notorious bounty hunters seeming to have free reign, the head of a particular digital mafia, Melody, had quickly plotted with its associates a scheme to completely shut down Coruscant within minutes.

Its calm, apathetic voice spoke to its associates via headsets. “STATEMENT: Operation Blackout will commence in 10 minutes.

It was the culmination of many years of recruiting and indoctrinating the ruffians of the lower levels. Among the thousands of people boarding sky trains, taxis and other services, sudden waves of seemingly normal people with only one unifying characteristic: comically bright dyed teal hair began to join them in disproportionate amounts. By the time all agents were in position, many shuttlebuses, rails and public elevators in the city had a small squad on board, scoping the service out and placed close to operators cabins. To the average eye they probably looked no different than any other civilian, it was 862 ABY after all.

And just how sure are you that this will work?

While not changing its tone, the return was sharp and quick. Despite being artificial, it was well versed in how to subtly convey annoyance. “REBUTTAL: I have calculated a 93% success chance. SUPPLEMENTAL MATERIAL: It is highly likely that the overall effect of this will foster extreme unrest in the Coruscanti population, which will allow us to consolidate the Crime Lords of Coruscant in a single swoop. I suspect other organisations will use this night to capitalise and attain more material goods, leaving them vulnerable to intimidation. HUMOUROUS ADDITION: Better yet, perhaps the fools will be blindsided by the big prize himself.”

The scheme was the truest form of an all or nothing plan. The biggest hold up in history. If it failed, the manpower of Alpha Protocols ranks would be decimated in the ensuing mass arrests, and likely would disband within the following weeks. If it succeeded, they would completely consolidate the lower levels and expand exponentially, with the city’s largest crime gangs working in unison to uproot the government.

Let us hope they take the bait…” Jade muttered under her breath, sipping on a hot cup of water and glancing at some of the other Commanders.

The upheaval caused by this strategic move could cause major disruption to Tulan’s escape, or perhaps it may cause just enough chaos to keep his hunters out of his hair until his ride arrived. Perhaps... it might not affect him at all, as despite all of the small organisations manpower being deployed, they were but a drop in the pond of Corsucanti crime, and their agents were woefully under skilled. But maybe it would be just enough time to bring the rest into the fold.

Only time would tell.

Tulan Kor Tulan Kor I Locus Flamemaker Locus Flamemaker I 5-WCH (Switchblade) 5-WCH (Switchblade)

Last edited:
I've been here for... how long? Around half a hour? No results as of yet. It also seems that the droid is useless.

There is no way I can find him on Coruscant, so that isn't a option.

There is still some hope... I still have one last trick.

He may be using a no-show, but what about... jammers?

If I could get a strong enough jammer to affect the no-show, I could make his no-show fail. But how do I do it.

I looked over to my ship, and over to the city. I must do this quickly, and I must do this precisely.

Time to talk to some old friends.

I flew over to a old bud of mine, a arms-dealer and a smuggler.

I wasted no time, and got what I needed. A industrial jammer ray, strong enough to take out entire sectors, and small enough to just barely fit onto my ship.

Now I just need to fly over the city with this thing, and hope it works.

I sat into my ship, and started flying. Time to make a sweep.

1zbWlH0.png

Within moments, the Galactic Alliance would have a very unkind response to someone flying off-pattern, and operating a wide jammer array in orbit.

Triangulation was easy when you were off course-

Locus Flamemaker Locus Flamemaker would be soon dealing with Alliance responses on one of their most important planets. And with skylines that reached up into the atmosphere, the chance of flying low over an entire planet trying to find one man was nigh impossible, if not remotely improbable- especially due to the length of time that it took for the Bounty Hunter to outfit, fix, and fly back. By that time, Tulan was nearly in an entire different part of the planet.

---

Tulan, meanwhile, was stopped, on his way to an elevator.

By a couple of teal-haired punks.

Within seconds, blasters were out, pointing wildly out around the room.

One of them snatched the scarf off of his face- and this one, happened to be the brightest dim bulb in the box. They paid attention to the news, and after all, he was in Alliance space. The teal-haired punk turned to his near-human friends and compatriots, about to exclaim that he found Tulan Kor.

He didn't make it one syllable before Tulan slipped the fighting knife out from under his arm, inserted it into the back of the colored-hair thug, right in his lungs. He ripped the knife out- taking bits of ribs and guts with him. Dropping low to a knee, Tulan held the punk's body with his left hand, and used his right to single draw his pistol.

He dropped the other three, using the dying, nearly dead man he stabbed as cover. He let the alien drop with a heavy thud, picking his scarf back up. He looked around the area, finding the situation unfolding similarly. It was absolute, maddening chaos.

The world would be looking one way.

But Tulan could run the other.

CorSec swarmed everywhere, and sirens blared and shots began to be exchanged. It was anarchy.

And in that anarchy- Tulan began to disappear, heading towards the spaceport, trying to capitalize on the chaos of it all.

As I flew over the city, I realised how futile this is. I also realised I was probably going to get attention, so I landed the ship.

A man ran up to me, blaster in his hand, I used my wrist flamethrower to make him back dowm, before grabbing my blaster and shooting him.

Is that... fire in the distance?

Come to think of it, isn't it funny how everybody ignored a ship jamming everything?

A few CorSec ships flew above me, one getting hit with a projectile and crashing.

Pure anarchy as it seems.

I soared up with my jetpack looking around, but seeing only fire and hearing only blaster fire.

Forget that assassin, I need to find a way out of here.

I landed and ran to the ship, before several men with heavy equipment approached and blasted it to pieces. I made my way onto the roofs, and opened fire from my sniper, killing a few of them, before the others ran.

Time to make my way to a spaceport.

Using my jetpack seems too dangerous, I will go on foot.

Who knows, I may even meet the assassin in this chaos.

That stupid bounty hunter ruined my chance of getting the assassin. Was it his first day in the job? Well, to be fair, it is like my first few weeks, but that is besides the point. Standing back up he took off in the general direction of the bounty, but he knew he was long gone. The path led to an open crowd, filled with millions of people.

The only thing he could think to do was scan. After a quick scan revealed no luck he began back toward his ship, another bounty lost. That was until the screams. Whipping his head back around he looked at here the creams were coming from. Once they were located he scanned again. Looking up he saw an elevator rising. But this one had bullets flying out of it.

"Bingo."

Sirens were wailing off in the distance. Hopefully he got to the bounty before the police did. He climbed out the support structure with ease, racing the elevator to the top. Once he got to the top the elevator had already emptied. Looking ahead he saw police exchanging gunfire. Scanning the unknown gunman it revealed it was just a citizen, about to die.

Everyone was fleeing in different directions, but one man wasn't. He was heading toward the space ports, which was right by the gunfire. That could be the bounty. Vaulting off of the structure he landed, then began chasing. He wouldn't lose him this time.

Tulan Kor Tulan Kor | Locus Flamemaker Locus Flamemaker | Melody Melody

Last edited:
I fo-

Among the thousand of processes the A.I was running at once, it isolated one. A sign of disloyalty. Unacceptable.

In a screeching bellow that seemed to defy the nature of the device, the voice of both a man and a woman harmonised in a boom which echoed the room, despite blaster fire. “COMMAND: DO NOT PURSUE.” But it did not matter.

In mere seconds, the ecumenopolis of Coruscant began to creek to a grinding halt. Air traffic was now hazardous to undertake as complete takeovers of city services begun; and this was only the start. Within minutes the melting pot of scum and villainy that was the lower levels began to crawl toward the services; and just like that, every sector in Coruscant was lit up with activity.

Unbeknowst to Melody, it seems Tulan had become its’ greatest ally by purging the three grunts, starting the chain reaction of pure chaos it needed to act. If he really needed it, and could somehow communicate to the AI, it’s likely it would help him in its escape, as simple credits no longer enticed it.

PERFECT. It thought. While menial robbery was anybody’s job, the organisations elite for the most part stayed underground, and fanned out to every level to convince the crime lords of Melody’s power.

~ SAPPHIRE ~​

Sapphire made way for the Frosthounds, a sophisticated if somewhat family family driven weapons smuggling operation, focusing primarily on cryotechnology to enforce their evil demands.

But in their splendour, their ignorance was not bliss, completely neglecting their warehouse/HQ, and the small strike force overwhelmed the defenders and convinced their leader to join the budding crime union that was soon to be formed.

In an odd turn of events, the man demanded a test of intelligence, withSapphires cunning intellect outlasting the overconfident and brawny man. After which, he swore fealty to the robot.

If only he knew that 3-D Chess and regular chess were very, very different games.

~ RUBY ~​

The Dolls, a group of peculiar women bearing porcelain masks were next to capitulate. In a show of strength, one of Melody’s Commanders, Ruby, bested their supposed champion and smashed her mask. This immediately impressed the low ranking grunts who too folded under the new union, but not before killing the weakling who once led them.

~ AMETHYST ~​

The last to join were an unnamed motley crew, the Coruscant Ronin, a band of space samurai mercenaries who just recently began their Yakuza-esque operations. After a hash of negotiations, the Ronin joined after little convincing, impressed that Alpha Protocol was now more than an AI’s pet project.

Tulan Kor Tulan Kor I 5-WCH (Switchblade) 5-WCH (Switchblade) I Locus Flamemaker Locus Flamemaker

Last edited:
I traveled via back alleys and passages, trying to avoid anybody seeing me.

What caused this? Seems as if the whole planet just went insane all of a sudden.

For the first time, CorSec was losing. They were visibly falling apart and losing manpower. Whoever did this is somebodt to be feared.

As it seems the person has unknown goals... for all I know, it could be a riot, or a full-on revolution.

I must contact the person. There is no way I will make it to the starport, and even if I did, I would get shot down.

Who knows, we may even have a common goal.

I approached a destroyed elevator, and hopped down the shaft, descending into lower levels with my jetpack.

I left the shaft around 30 levels down, deep enough to have enough criminals to contact, but high enough to be in the mess dure to the riots.

I swiftly grabbed one of the rioters of the street and knocked him out, before tying him up.

Time to get some information.

AepNyqQ.png

V A N D A L _ A C T U A L
OPERATION COLD CASE
DEEP COVER OP // UBESE SCOUNDREL BULGAN PIKE
Armor |
Vambraces | Rifle | Pistol | Grenades [x]
O N _ T H E _ R U N
N5cG5gd.png
<"Got a positive read on his position?"> Berik Bulgan spoke through the deeply encrypted channel to an ISB agent on overwatch. Part of the get away crew. His visage for now, Bulgan Pike. He was a scoundrel known to pick up odd jobs as a hunter, smuggler, hired gun, whatever have you. It didn't matter. So long as it passed the wayward glance, brush by the shoulder and corner of the cantina check, no one would think none the wiser. He fit right in the Coruscant underworld.

<"Seems it...you're not all too far off. Should be marked on your HUD, at least where his beat is walking.">

<"Noted...tell you what, think you can open a line to him for me?">
The ISB operative inquired.

<"Say the word.">

<"Do it.">
So it was done, over whatever comms system Tulan had on his person, they'd crackle to life with a voice distorted under the visage of an Ubese rebreather.

<"Tulan Kor. There's several hunters after you, not much longer until Alliance or Concord operatives are on your position as well. Me and my partners have the means to leave, we have just enough time to thread the needle and slip away but you have to communicate and work with me as best as you possibly can. You're not far from a spaceport, on your level, 1310 sector Aurek. There's a ship waiting for us,
YT-950, freighter. Has legal CEC stamps and serial numbers. Its a clean break but we're running out of time."> Berik said.

<"I have eyes on you...just keep moving."> The ISB operative said to the scorned Antarian Ranger.

ALLIES //: Tulan Kor Tulan Kor | Iryss Iryss | Hazel Scheler Hazel Scheler
HUNTERS //: 5-WCH (Switchblade) 5-WCH (Switchblade) | Locus Flamemaker Locus Flamemaker | Melody Melody

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom