Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech NLI Gadi'kyramud Vambrace Mk. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnA0tMA.png

5221f4357d5842d213ef12e282ba3b87.jpg
Vambrace Section

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a useful Mandalorian Vambrace for Enclave vode
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: Mandalorian Vambrace
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: The Enclave
  • Affiliation: The Enclave
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: NLI Gadi'kyramud (lit. wrist-killer) Vambrace
  • Modularity: Yes.
    • Different rockets can be pre-loaded into the launcher from the options available.
    • Each weapon system can be fitted to either vambrace upon order, cannot be changed afterwards
  • Production: Minor
  • Material:
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Vambrace-Gauntlet
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Ion/EMP: Average
    • Lightsabers: Very High
    • Elemental: Low
    • Sonic: Very Low

RANGED TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Rocket Launcher
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Light
  • Ammunition Type: Wrist Rockets
  • Ammunition Capacity: Small (10)
  • Effective Range:
    • Buster / Homing: Long Range
    • Everything Else: Average
  • Rate of Fire: Average
  • Damage Output:
    • Anti-Personnel: High
    • Buster: Very High
    • Homing: High
    • Ion: Average
    • Plasma: Extreme
    • Poison: Average
    • Stun: Low
  • Recoil:
    • Anti-Personnel: Average
    • Buster: Very High
    • Homing: High
    • Ion: Low
    • Plasma: Very High
    • Poison: Low
    • Stun: Very Low

SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Variable Outfit: A Mandalorian's best friend is a wide range of technological weapons and utility systems, and the Gadi'kyramud does not disappoint in this regard.
  • No Lightsabers, No Exceptions: Due to the Beskar and Cortosis alloy in use, lightsabers will struggle massively coming into contact with a Mandalorian wearing these
  • Gene-locked: The Quantum-switch code is gene-keyed to the unique genetic signature of each Mandalorian who purchases these vambraces, ensuring no one else can manually operate these vambraces.
WEAKNESSES
  • Sonic: The circuitry and systems within the vambraces are vulnerable to sonic attacks, which would disrupt normal use for a period of time dependant upon the severity of the attack.
  • Everything Is Hackable: While no one else other than the user of the vambrace can use it in person, a slicer could potentially remotely hack into the bracer computer and wreak havoc on the systems with enough effort
DESCRIPTION
A Mandalorian should always have at least one hand free, ready to unleash hell on whatever enemy is foolish, or unlucky, enough to be in the sights of their T-visor. These vambraces go some way to aiding in that regard, as the wrist-rocket launcher requires pre-loading with whichever complement of missiles the user wishes, but once done it will auto-load three missiles ready for firing that can be easily changed with the press of a button. The same technology has been adapted to work with the Wristdart too, letting the discerning Mandalorian use their time wisely rather than manually having to look for, remove from a pouch and affix whatever desired projectile - dart or missile - to a firing launcher. This way they can come to battle already prepared for anything and everything coming their way.

Last edited:
I've added the resistance to Ion/EMP, I didn't want it to be too high or low so it's just average. If you'd like it added to the description or anywhere else just let me know and I'll fire it in.

MANIAC MANIAC

EDIT: Also tinkered with the colour formatting, it seems to have gone walkabout at some point during creation and I didn't realise until now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom