Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public NJO + [Centerra] Crystal Caverns Collection- DM TO JOIN

OOc: Please dm me and ask if you wish to join and I will coordinate your character in.

wb1.png

TAGS: @Corazona von Ascantri Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Braze Braze

red_boarder.png
Once the trio greeted each other and ventured deeper into the caverns, each of them would receive a unique experience.

Cora's Perception of the Crystal:

The moment Cora's gaze fell upon the patch of rock formations, her senses tingled with an inexplicable anticipation. The stones seemed to shimmer with an ethereal light, and a gentle thrum of energy resonated through her very being. Each color and pattern etched into the rock felt like a message waiting to be deciphered. She could almost hear a distant melody, a soft hum that seemed to resonate deep within her chest. The crystals called to her, not in words, but in a language of resonance that tugged at her curiosity.

Shan's Perception of the Crystals:

Shan's awareness spread through the cave, and he could feel the vibrations of the crystals like a psalm playing upon his senses. Each crystal carried a unique signature, a distinct frequency that reached out to him. Yet, despite the abundance of crystals around him, he couldn't quite catch hold of a specific direction. It was like standing in the midst of a swirling current, where every crystal's call was distinct, yet the exact source remained elusive. The energy pulsed and shifted, a puzzle he was to solve.

Braze's Perception of the Crystals:

Upon entering the cave, Braze was immediately enveloped in a maelstrom of energies. It was as if the very air crackled with a kaleidoscope of emotions and echoes. Every crystal in the cave seemed to pulse with its own vibrant aura, and Braze's connection to the Force allowed him to sense the swirling orchestra with almost overwhelming intensity. Yet, amidst the whirlwind of sensations, he found it challenging to discern one crystal from another. The energies clashed and blended, a chorus of voices seeking his attention. It was both a mesmerizing and daunting experience, a reminder of the delicate balance he needed to find within the cacophony.

Kreedence just nodded along, well, until the end anyway. "Wait.. Courts? Why?!" He looked both confused and surprised. "Why would we have any sort of interaction with the legal system? This would be a private contract! Nothing that is any of their business!"

Fear began to creep its way in, hairs standing up on the back of his neck. Despite this he couldn't move, just staring up at Zarael, his mouth hanging open as if just appalled by what he'd just said.

Zarael Valendale

Zarael Valendale

Z
Kreedence Kreedence

Zara chuckled, his laughter reminiscent of the soft rustle of autumn leaves. With a gentle touch, he patted the top of Kreed's head, his voice a comforting blend of assurance and warmth. "Oh...You know, it might not even come to that, little one. I suppose that all depends on what we decide to do." He trailed softly. "Our choices could yet define our fate," he said, letting his words drift like falling leaves.

"Given your age and vulnerable position," Zara continued, his voice wrapped in velvety undertones, "I would wager the council might be lenient. Charges of trespassing and poaching could be easily forgotten for a new member of the Order. We are known for taking care of our own, after all."

His eyes twinkled mischievously, and a sly smirk graced his lips. "As a captain, I could even put in a good word for you."

"But then, you seemed rather intent on formal employment,"
Zara went on, his voice tinged with light irony. "Contracts, stipulations—the whole shebang. I wouldn't want to deprive you of that autonomy. However," he paused, locking eyes with Kreed, "Perhaps we could arrive at terms that are, more amiable, and shall we say, mutually beneficial?"

Kree's mouth went dry, his face draining of color as he stared back at Zarael. He couldn't tear his eyes away, even as they stood there in silence, the taller males words bouncing around in his mind.

He was trapped. Kreedence had thought he'd been careful, had thought he wouldn't get seen, and could continue to live his life in the shadows. What was going to become of him now.

"Fine.." Kree gulped audibly, his mouth dry as he forced himself to speak. "What do you suggest..." He looked more annoyed now, annoyed that his life was no longer his own to control, though whether he was wearing a frown or a pout wasn't very obvious.

Zarael Valendale

Cora's gaze flickered to the abstract pattern Braze drew in the air, following the movements of his finger for a moment. Her attention refocused on his face, on the wistfulness in his voice, as he recounted the memories of something so dear to him.

Something that he'd apparently lost, and Cora suppressed the sisterly urge to chide him for it. That wouldn't make anything better.

Instead, her expression creased in somber empathy. Tilting her head back, the blonde let her eyes fall closed, and she breathed in deeply. The air that hung in the caverns was light and heavy all at once, suffused with the Force by the presence of so many crystals. There was no need to extend their senses outwards, searching. It was all here.

"It can be overwhelming." She murmured in agreement, recalling the cacophony of Ilum's crystals. Everyone experienced the caves there differently, she'd been told. Her eyes fluttered open as she placed a hand atop Braze's head, smiling affectionately. It was a gesture that came natural to her after being raised with a gaggle of younger siblings. "Focus on your breathing, first, before you let them in. We can always step outside for a break if it becomes too much."

In a sea of sensation, a familiar presence tugged at the corner of her mind. Cora's hand fell away from Braze's hair, turning to greet Shan on his approach. She smiled warmly.

"We are. It's good to see you again, Shan - I take it you're here for the same purpose?"

Her gentle expression shifted into a worried frown. He was acting…odd. Cora held no ill will towards him during their spar (well, not anything long term), but despite assuring Shan as such, she couldn't read what was concerning him in the moment.

"Are you feeling alright, Shan? You seem…tense."

The further they meandered into the cave, the more intense the sensations around them became. Each would feel a call - distinct in nature, yet somehow similar in the Force. Cora's eye was drawn to a patch of prisms, drifting towards them without realization. Her fingers brushed against the shimmering stones, breath hitching then releasing as their energy pulsed through her being. There was something curious about them, as if they had something they wanted to tell her - something she could not yet understand, but the challenge was alluring.

Braze Braze Shan Pavond Shan Pavond

"Hm? Me? Oh. I'm...fine! Absolutely perfect! Tense? Me? No. No."

Shan shook his head at that, giving a nervous chuckle. He was tense. But not for the reason Cora might have thought. The situation with his parents was still weighing heavily on his mind, but he knew Cora had her own problems right now. There was no need for her to worry about his problems as well, when it would just cause her more undue stress. Though he knew that she'd probably pry if he didn't give her an actual answer, so the Mirialan tried to figure out what response he could give as a lie, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Erh...Just thinking about people. People I miss. It's nothing serious. I promise you. Please, don't worry Cora."

The Mirialan shoved his hands into the pockets of his robes and prepared to follow the group into the cave, keeping his eyes open for the moment and a hand at his hip near his blaster. Sure, he could have kept a hand on his lightsaber, but he felt like if there were any creatures in this cave that meant them harm, they'd probably be somewhat resistant to a lightsaber, or at least the crystals because of the caves.

He stopped however, as he felt the frequencies around him. They were swirling all around him, as he imagined the Force around him as a rippling ocean. Right now, it was chaos, but serene chaos. Waves wafting all over him as he was trying to figure out what directions they were coming from. He could try to focus on pushing against the swirls, to try and make the ocean settle...but that wasn't what he planned on.

"...Give me a moment."

With that, Shan crouched down onto the floor of the cavern and closed his eyes to better focus on the Force. Feeling the push and pull around him as Shan focused on the sensations and slowly started to make his own ripples. HIs own currents. Pushing outwards with the Force, and waiting for the ripples to return to him. It was his idea on how to find where he had to go.

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Braze Braze

Braze visibly relished the touch, leaning into it as if drawn by an invisible force. His hair was not only impeccably groomed but also remarkably soft—silky and smooth to the touch, free of any split ends. Washed that very morning, it held a gentle, pearly sheen that caught the light, making it appear almost reflective, akin to starlight. The tactile sensation of his hair was soothing, reminiscent of the comforting softness of a young kitten or puppy. Though he would never openly admit it, the touch evoked a tender memory of his mother from his younger years.

"Focus on your breathing, first, before you let them in. We can always step outside for a break if it becomes too much."

Acknowledging the advice, Braze took a deep, deliberate breath, releasing it just as slowly. He repeated this pattern a few times, using the moments of stillness to center himself as the conversations around him unfolded. After a pause, he shot a playful smirk in the direction of the green-skinned boy, Shan.

"Maybe he's nervous about what secrets I might reveal from our little game of 'Never-Have-I-Ever',"
he teased, hoping to infuse the atmosphere with a lighter tone.

His attention soon shifted when Cora seemed to be magnetically drawn toward a cluster of crystals. Intrigued, he followed her, standing beside her to see what she might do next. His eyes darted briefly to Shan, as if to share a moment of curiosity toward his next actions as well. They were older padawans and likely had done this before after all.

Zarael Valendale

Z
Kreedence Kreedence
"I suggest you take a moment and simply relax," he advised in a gentle tone. "We have plans to provide you with a nourishing meal, fresh clothes, and a well-deserved bath shortly. Consider this as an exceptional chance, an open door to new possibilities, and perhaps try to embrace a bit of graciousness when I guide you to the temple," his words held a soothing quality.

"Allow yourself the luxury of time to recover and rejuvenate. Once you've had the opportunity to regain some strength and well-being," his voice held a comforting note, "you can make decisions that suit your situation. Rest assured, the conditions will improve."

He paused, his voice taking on a reassuring tone, "You might be surprised to discover that the situation is not as dire as it may seem. I assure you, fairness is a value I hold dear and strive to uphold in my actions."

Zara approached with a warm smile, his presence a reassuring one. "And speaking of new opportunities," he chimed in, his voice carrying a sense of enthusiasm, "why not take a moment to explore the beauty around you? The temple grounds are filled with wonders, including the crystal formations that scatter the landscape."

With a playful glint in his eye, she continued, "Perhaps, you might discover a crystal rock that resonates with you, one that captures your attention and holds a piece of your energy. It's said that these crystals have a way of connecting with our spirits, reflecting our inner selves."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Do you ever not speak in riddles?" Kreedence frowned more visibly now, crossing his arms over his chest. The tension in his form had disappeared as he became resigned to his fate. He looked about the cavern anyway, pondering on what Zarael had said. The words swam around his head, confusing him; he wasn't sure whether to feel frustrated he'd been manipulated or appreciative that someone was going to such lengths in order to help him. Regardless, it confused him.

What did Zarael gain from helping Kreedence? Nothing was free in this world, he knew that, but the reasons behind Zarael's actions were not yet obvious to him. Something to look into later. For now, he might as well do as the older Divinarie suggested.

"How can a crystal hold your energy? It doesn't make sense." He turned his head, braid flying behind him as he squinted curiously at the nearby crystal formations, as if doing so would answer all of his questions.

Zarael Valendale

Zarael Valendale

Z
Kreedence Kreedence

Zarael chuckled softly at Kreedence's skeptical inquiry. "Ah, you're not the first to be baffled by the concept," he admitted with a good-natured smile. "It's a bit abstract, I'll admit, but think of it like a mirror. Crystals are like mirrors for our energy, reflecting the unique qualities and vibrations that make us who we are."

He gestured to a particularly vibrant crystal nestled among the formations. "Every crystal has its own structure and properties, just as we have our own essence. When you're drawn to a crystal, it's like your energy recognizes something familiar in it, and the crystal responds in kind. Some believe that by connecting with the right crystal, you can tap into certain energies or emotions that can be beneficial for your journey."

Zarael's gaze was contemplative as he looked at the crystals, his tone sincere as he continued, "I won't pretend it's a science everyone agrees upon, but there's an undeniable connection between people and the world around them. Crystals are one of the ways we explore that connection, a way to amplify and understand the energies that flow through us."

He glanced back at Kreedence, a hint of a playful glint in his eyes. "So, while it might not make sense in a logical way, it's more about feeling and intuition. Sometimes the mysteries of the universe can't be neatly explained but can be experienced in ways that touch our souls."

As Zarael spoke, he stepped a bit closer to Kreedence. Suddenly, with a fluid motion that seemed almost otherworldly, he opened one of his wings. Its feathers shimmered with an enchanting pearly pink, blue, and purple over sheen, resembling the colors of cotton candy or fairy floss. The wing unfolded, embracing Kreedence and drawing him in close.

As the wing enveloped them, a sense of intimacy and privacy seemed to form a cocoon around them, especially as his second wing closed around them. Zarael's voice dropped to a whisper as he gazed deeply into Kreedence's eyes, his expression sincere and somber.

"Tell me, Kreedence," Zarael began, his tone carrying a weight of empathy and concern, "Who clipped your wings? And more importantly, what do they look like?" His question held a gravity that matched the solemn expression in his eyes. It was clear that Zarael was asking about a painful memory, a wound that had left its mark on Kreedence's very being.

"I didn't realize such... ideas, existed..." He hummed curiously, gazing at the crystals much more closely now as Zarael gestured to them.

The 'lesson' on the crystals intrigued Kreedence, so much so that he didn't realize Zarael had drawn close and embraced him until it was far too late to escape. He tensed up once more, feathers fluffing out as he bristled again. His teal eyes widened, a look of sheer terror crossed his face; it had all happened so fast for him that he couldn't mask it.

"H-hey! What are yo--"
Kreed was quickly cut off as Zarael spoke, the heaviness in his tone silenced the young Divinarie. His face paled, wings twitching almost as if drawing back from physical pain, folding tightly against his back. It had been a month since it happened, maybe more, but it was still fresh in his mind. He was silent, as if the words were caught in his throat, and he lowered his gaze from those piercing blue eyes.

Eventually he found his voice, though it was quiet, and pained. "...I don't see how it's any of your concern, sir..." Kreedence gulped audibly, breath hitching in his chest as the memories he'd so desperately pushed away came flooding back. He felt sick. Dizzy. Why did he have to relive this? Just when he'd thought he'd buried it deep enough to be forgotten.

Zarael Valendale

OOc: Please dm me and ask if you wish to join and I will coordinate your character in.

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Cora's fingers brushed the prismatic crystals, and a soft surge of energy flowed into her. With her eyes closed, she let the feeling sink in, each crystal's hum speaking to her in a unique way. In her mind, colors blended like threads, forming a kind of language she could read – each crystal telling a different story, as if they had their own voices.

A smile tugged at her lips as she embraced the sensation, like a cozy chat with old friends. It was like the crystals had secrets to share, and she was there to listen. Amidst the swirl of colors and vibrations, she sensed a presence, something ancient and knowing that wanted to communicate with her.

Surrounded by the crystals, Cora's awareness expanded. It wasn't just about single stones; it was the whole cave humming with energy. Everything felt connected, like a dance in the air.

Each one had it's own unique story and psalm and Cora could hear each of them clearly.

As Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Shan closed his eyes and focused on creating his own ripples of the Force, a new sensation washed over him. The swirling frequencies around him seemed to coalesce and take on distinct patterns, like constellations in the night sky. Each crystal emitted its own energy signature, a unique song amidst the symphony.

One particular pattern began to stand out to him, a subtle but persistent resonance that called to his senses. It was as if the crystal's energy reached out to him, like a whisper in the wind that beckoned him closer. He could feel a gentle pull, a tugging sensation that seemed to lead in a certain direction.

His instincts guided him, and he followed the thread of energy, his path guided by the interplay of ripples he had set in motion. The sensation grew stronger as he moved forward, drawing him toward a cluster of crystals that seemed to shimmer with a captivating light.

His hand outstretched, Shan's fingertips brushed against one particular crystal, and a surge of energy pulsed through him. It was as if he could feel the crystal's essence resonating with his own, a harmonious connection that was both invigorating and soothing.

This crystal held a unique quality, an ability to refract and disperse light in mesmerizing ways. Shan could almost see the play of colors in his mind's eye, envisioning the captivating displays and illusions that could be crafted with its power. The energy was vibrant, like a living canvas waiting to be painted with light.

Yet, he also sensed the crystal's potential weaknesses. The intensity of its colors might overwhelm some individuals, and overuse could lead to desensitization. It was a delicate balance, a dance between beauty and sensory limits.

As Shan stood there, his hand on the crystal, he felt a sense of clarity. This was the crystal that resonated with him, the one that had called out amid the currents of the Force. It was a connection that felt natural, like finding a missing piece of a puzzle he hadn't realized was incomplete.

Sylverite Crystals

Sylverite Crystals - Lumirite:

Strengths: Emit a soft, soothing glow, creating ambient lighting and decorative items. Calming effect on individuals, contributing to a tranquil atmosphere. Popular for enchanting and elegant appearance. Harnesses the essence of light, promoting illumination, enlightenment, and clarity of purpose.

Weaknesses: Soft glow might not provide sufficient illumination for practical tasks. Overuse could lead to dependency on its calming effects. Overemphasis on light energy might lead to denial of one's shadow aspects. Depending solely on Lumirite's illumination might overlook the importance of embracing all aspects of oneself.

Sylverite Crystals - Prismarite:

Strengths: Refract and disperse light, creating captivating displays of color and enhancing visual aesthetics. Ideal for creating visual displays and captivating illusions.
Weaknesses: Intensity of color spectrum might cause sensory overload for some individuals. Overuse could desensitize viewers to the visual effects.

Sylverite Crystals - Solaceite:

Strengths: Radiate a calming energy, aiding in meditation, relaxation, and promoting inner peace. Valuable for stress relief, emotional healing, and wellness practices.
Weaknesses: Relying solely on Solaceite's calming effects might hinder addressing root causes of stress. Overly soothing environment might hinder motivation.

Sylverite Crystals - Emberite:

Strengths: Combine the essence of fire and warmth, creating a cozy atmosphere and promoting passion and transformation. Heat-absorbing properties for insulation materials. Connected to warmth, passion, and creative energy.
Weaknesses: Overexposure to heat and energy could lead to discomfort. Depending solely on Emberite's fiery energy might lead to impulsiveness.

Sylverite Crystals - Phansamite Crystal:

Strengths: Linked to the realm of spirit, promoting connection to higher consciousness, spiritual growth, and transcendence. Used in rituals to facilitate meditation, deepen intuition, and access inner wisdom.
Weaknesses: Overemphasis on the spiritual realm might lead to detachment from the physical world. Relying solely on Phansamite Crystal might neglect the importance of practical actions.

Sylverite Crystals - Cryostalite:

Strengths: Hold the essence of ice and frost, symbolizing coolness, calmness, and preservation. Used in rituals to soothe emotions, encourage introspection, and invoke a sense of tranquility.
Weaknesses: Overemphasis on cold energy might lead to emotional detachment. Relying solely on Cryostalite's coolness might hinder expression of warmth and passion.

Sylverite Crystals - Floracite:

Strengths: Linked to the realm of plants and nature, representing growth, harmony, and vitality. Used in rituals to connect with the natural world, promote well-being, and encourage environmental consciousness.
Weaknesses: Overreliance on natural energy might lead to resistance to change and adaptation. Depending solely on Floracite might neglect the importance of personal agency.

Sylverite Crystals - Vitalite:

Strengths: Possess exceptional healing properties that accelerate recovery processes. Valuable for physical healing, pain reduction, and immune boosting.
Weaknesses: Relying solely on healing abilities might neglect proper medical care. Excessive use could create unrealistic healing expectations.

Sylverite Crystals - Aqualite:

Strengths: Attuned to the element of water, harmonizing and purifying. Suitable for cleansing rituals and promoting emotional balance.
Weaknesses: Overusing purification properties might divert attention from inner emotional work. Overemphasis on external cleansing.

Sylverite Crystals - Terralite:

Strengths: Deeply connected to the element of Earth, grounding and stabilizing. Promotes security, resilience, and physical connection.
Weaknesses: Relying solely on grounding might hinder embracing change. Overuse might lead to rigidity and resistance to adapt.

Sylverite Crystals - Voltarite:

Strengths: Conduits of electrical energy and innovation. Enhance technology, power energy sources, and facilitate communication and connection.
Weaknesses: Dependency on technology might hinder non-digital interpersonal skills. Overexposure could disrupt natural energy flows.

Sylverite Crystals - Zephyrite:

Strengths: Combines the uplifting qualities of air energy and swift communication, facilitating mental clarity and invoking a sense of freedom. Used in spiritual rituals and ceremonies.
Weaknesses: Overemphasis on swift energy might lead to superficial interactions. Depending solely on Zephyrite's airiness might lead to scattered thoughts.

Zarael Valendale

Z
Kreedence Kreedence

Zara's smile warmed as he looked down at the young individual. "It holds the rank of my third highest priority now," he said, his voice filled with determination. "My faith, my family and friends are at the forefront, and closely follows my own well-being. And third, with unwavering commitment, is the pursuit of the individual who aimed to rob you of your inherent abilities. If they persist in existence, and yet draw breath, it's not a matter of 'if' but 'when' I locate them."

Zarael meant business, Kreed didn't need special powers to know that. He gulped again, his throat dry. So many thoughts were spinning in his mind, all he could do was shake his head. It was all too much for him. Did he want revenge? Did he want them to be brought to justice? Somewhere deep inside, yes, but he couldn't voice that at that moment. He was too afraid.

He raised his hands, grabbing the rounded tips of his ears, squeezing them as if to help ground himself. The world was spinning around him, he had no choice but to lean against Zarael for fear he might collapse.

"..I can't.. I can't..." He wheezed.

Zarael Valendale

Zarael Valendale

Z
Kreedence Kreedence
Too much, too fast. Overwhelmed, aren't you? Zara's response was filled with tenderness. He extended an affectionate touch, his hand gently petting the smaller individual, drawing him into a comforting hug that enveloped him in warmth. A sense of security radiated from Zara's touch, as if he were a shelter from the storm.

"It's alright," Zara's voice was soft and soothing, his words a gentle balm for the turmoil. He continued his reassuring gestures, offering gentle rubs to the shoulders and back, his fingers moving with a soothing rhythm. "You don't have to speak about it if you're not ready," he whispered, his presence a safe haven. "Rest assured, you're in my care now. No harm will find you here," his voice held an unwavering resolve. "I'll ensure your safety, always. As you are my priority number one."

Kreed heard Zarael speak, heard the words, but they didn't fully sink in. He felt the warmth and reassurance from Zarael's hug. This complete stranger was slowly bringing Kreedence back from his very own pit of despair. He didn't even truly know how much time had passed when his senses finally returned.

The realization that he'd showed a complete stranger his weakness, his emotion, brought a furious sort of embarrassment to the surface. He didn't push Zarael away, but he refused to look up at him.

"..I'm okay now.." Kreeds voice cracked a little, but he finally raised his gaze to meet Zarael's. The light in his eyes had fadded a little, and he was visibly torn. He had this overwhelming urge that he could trust Zarael, but his past wasn't easily allowing him the luxury of believing and following that urge completely.

"Thank you.." His voice was a mumble, bowing his head respectfully. "I'm ashamed you had to see me like that."

Zarael Valendale

Zarael Valendale

Z
Zara studied Kreed's downcast expression and shook his head gently. Reaching out, he ruffled the younger man's hair with the same tender care one might handle a fragile keepsake. "Hey, don't be so hard on yourself," Zara said, his voice as soft as a lullaby. "Crying is just another way of speaking when words fail us. It's how we exhale the emotions we can't keep bottled up. Everyone cries, Kid," Zara continued, locking eyes with him. "Tears don't make you weak or inferior. If anything, they make you human—capable of feeling, capable of healing. Holding it all in? That's the real burden. Letting it out, that's the first step towards unburdening yourself."

Zara paused, his eyes searching Kreed's as if to ensure his words had found their mark.

"So, don't ever be embarrassed to cry, especially not in front of me. We all have our moments, and sharing them? Well, that's how bonds are forged."

The atmosphere seemed lighter as Zara pulled away, as if the air itself had absorbed some of Kreed's weighty emotions, leaving behind a palpable sense of ease. "How about we talk about what's next for you? Your options are more open than you might think," Zara added, a twinkle returning to his eye.
Kreedence Kreedence

Kreed's lips formed a thin line, gaze cast aside. Zarael's words did indeed reassure him, but that didn't mean he was happy about it. He just nodded, expression turning more into a pout as he admitted silently to himself that Zarael was right.

"Tell me then, please. What are my options?" He crossed his arms over his chest, looking up at Zarael, raising one brow. "You keep saying my situation is a lot less 'dire' than I believe it to be. Explain, please."

Zarael Valendale

Zarael Valendale

Z
Kreedence Kreedence

Zara observed the subtle shift in Kreed's demeanor—the thinning lips, the slightly pouty expression. It wasn't a picture of pure relief, but it was a start. He felt a twinge of satisfaction at Kreed's reluctant admission, reading it in the younger man's posture and expression even before the question came.

"Ah, the skepticism remains, I see," Zara said, his eyes twinkling with a blend of amusement and understanding. "You're not one for platitudes or empty assurances. Good, I can respect that."
He took a measured step closer, placing his hands on his hips as he faced Kreed. "Alright, here's the lay of the land: As a first-time offender, and a young one at that, the council would be more inclined to show leniency. If you're willing to join the Order, all past offenses could be wiped clean. In that route, you could train under the best, get proper education, and have a stable life."

Zara's gaze softened as he continued, "And don't forget, I'd be there to put in a good word, help guide you. A mentor of sorts, if you're amenable to that idea."

He paused, giving Kreed a moment to absorb what he'd just laid out. "But let's say the Order doesn't appeal to you. There are still alternatives. Perhaps work some other position that allows you to use your, let's say, unique skill set."

Zara chuckled lightly, "You see, Kreed, the world is a labyrinth of possibilities. Sometimes, the walls seem too high, the paths too convoluted. But all you really need is the right guide to help you navigate it. And if you come with me you will be afforded an education and that will afford you a better chance at a future of your own making. "

Kreed just stared. Stared up at Zarael, eyes narrowed, scrutinizing the taller male with that same curious skepticism. After a minute he just sighed, letting his hands drop to his side, shaking his head.

"I don't know why you're going to such lengths for a complete stranger, let alone a 'criminal'," he perked a brow, a slight smirk across his face, "and honestly I don't want to know why right now. It will just confuse me if I try to understand at this moment.

I'll join you, for now. I'll follow you to this 'Order', and do as you suggest. Better to just do it than for you to hold my apparent 'criminal' tendencies over my head, hmm?"

Zarael Valendale

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom