Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public NJO + [Centerra] Crystal Caverns Collection- DM TO JOIN

OOc: Please dm me and ask if you wish to join and I will coordinate your character in.

wb1.png

paladad_of_light_colorful_crystal_cavern_with_waterfalls_and_lu_dd72e241-b690-43f4-ab2f-c0f0b4296c35.png

TAGS: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania
red_boarder.png
The cavern in the depths of Centerra was a wonder to behold, a radiant treasure trove that defied the dullness often associated with subterranean realms. Illuminated by the natural luster of various crystals embedded in its walls and floor, the cavern was alive with color and mystical energies. Above all, the place pulsed with the Force, like the heartbeat of the planet itself.

Mossy patches carpeted the ground, their verdant hues almost neon in the glow of the overhead crystals. Interspersed among the moss were delicate, flowery plants—violets, luminefera, and some flora unique to Centerra. The petals shimmered with soft lights of their own, adding to the effulgent spectacle.

Scattered throughout the cavern were lakes of crystal-clear water, in which glided an array of glowing fish. Their ethereal forms darted in and out of the shadows, like sentient constellations navigating a watery sky. They swam in patterns that seemed to echo the harmonious currents of the Force, creating an awe-inspiring aquatic ballet.

Dominating this remarkable scene were the many types of crystals, each with unique properties that harmonized with the Force in a different way.

Nova Crystals: These gems emitted an almost celestial light, their radiant glow powerful enough to be seen from a great distance. Rumored to be as old as the planet itself, these crystals were hotspots of concentrated energy, subtly humming with untapped potential.

Sylverite Crystals: Unlike the more flashy Nova Crystals, these gems exuded a calm, almost meditative aura. They were conduits of the Force, amplifying its presence throughout the cavern.

* Lumirite: This subtype glowed with a gentle luminescence, creating an ambience of peace and serenity. Their soft light often reflected off the water's surface, creating patterns that danced like ethereal spirits.

* Prismarite: These crystals were the artists of the cave, refracting any light that hit them into a kaleidoscopic array of colors. Gazing into one was like looking into a living rainbow, a mesmerizing spectacle that captured the imagination.

* Solaceite: These exuded a calming energy that seemed to sink into one's bones upon entering the cavern. In their presence, many found the peace and tranquility they'd been searching for, as if the Force itself offered a warm embrace.

* Zephyrite: Near these crystals, the air seemed fresher, crisper. Many claimed to feel an upliftment in spirits around these crystals, as if carried by invisible wings of freedom.

* Emberite: These radiated a heat so gentle it was comforting rather than oppressive, their warm glow reminiscent of a campfire. They provided a natural counterpoint to the cool atmosphere of the subterranean realm.

In this cavern, the Force was neither an abstract concept nor a mere tool for power. It was the essence of life, beauty, and the unbreakable connection between all living things. This place was a sanctuary, a hidden gem where the energies of the planet converged in a radiant symphony of light, color, and spiritual resonance.

Last edited:
Eyes closed, Cora stood in the center of a verdant patch of moss. One hand rested atop her breastbone, just above her heart, as she drew in a slow breath. Despite being in an underground cavern, the air that swelled her lungs felt fresh – and unmistakably infused with the essence of hundreds of crystals, each practically thrumming in the Force.

The last time she'd set foot in a place like this had been on Ukatis, oddly enough. A priestly Sith by the name of Wake Nayne had led her into a deposit of Force crystals, which was striking in itself. Cora had figured she'd known the lands of her own home well enough, but such a cave had likely stayed hidden for centuries.

Blue eyes opened as she exhaled audibly, allowing the breath to drift from her at its own pace. She glanced over to Braze, whose stark white hair seemed almost luminescent as it reflected the glow of the crystals around them. Ukatis had been where she'd first met him, too – as a Princess – and it seemed almost strange that they'd meet again as Jedi.

"Did you get taller?" She mused with a teasing note, holding out her hand atop his own head, then moving it horizontally towards her own as if to compare their respective heights. In a marginally better place than she was before, Cora's demeanor was lighter this time around. Perhaps it was the work of the crystals and the soothing energy they imparted.

At least, that was the impression she got when her eyes drifted over a patch of off-white prisms and the warm glow they exuded. Cora sighed softly. This place was far from the frigid caves of Ilum and the heartbreak of Ukatis.

"Have you ever been here before, Braze?"

Braze Braze

"This should be a good spot.." The young Divinarie sighed in relief as he looked about the clearing he'd found; a small open space with only a few crystals to light it, the only entrance being a somewhat narrow path between two bits of rock. The sound of rushing water masked any noise he might make, well, not that he anticipated many out there would visit these wonderous caverns, if they even knew of them, let alone for them to find him in this small spot.

The cavern felt safe to him, well, safer than being out on the streets in town anyway, but it was further too. It was a toss up for him; sleep safely for the night and walk hours back to town the next day or be right in town and risk sleeping in an alley. Kree shook his head to rid himself of those thoughts; none of that mattered right now. Right now he had another focus; food.

He collected himself, allowing a moment to breathe, before sneaking back out into the open cavern. He'd noticed the glowing fish in the underground river on his way in; they should be fine to eat, right?

"Alright, first task; catch us a fish."
He smiled, a bit of curious excitement in his eyes as he whipped around to head towards that same river, his long braid flying behind him as he went.

Braze's attention was immediately drawn to Cora, his interest piqued by her presence. "No, I've never been here before," he admitted, his voice carrying a sense of wonder. The place they stood in was unlike anything he had encountered, its novelty apparent in every vibrant detail. "This place is strange and new. Everything seems so... bright," he mused softly, the intensity of the surroundings affecting his demeanor. "It's a little overwhelming," he confessed, his voice a gentle murmur.

As they navigated this unfamiliar environment, their hosts proved to be none other than the peculiar individual known as Matthew of Valendale Matthew of Valendale , the Senechal of the Sunstar order. Braze's gaze shifted to Zarael Valendale , a figure with an otherworldly appearance, featuring hair resembling the hues of cotton candy and wings that painted the air with enchantment. This odd fellow was their guide through the strange realm they had entered.

Yet, it was Cora who held his attention, and he directed a smile toward her, a silent reassurance passing between them. "I'm not sure... I don't think I got taller~," he playfully chimed, a trace of happiness in his tone as he treaded further into the captivating expanse. His inquisitiveness wasn't sated, and he turned to Cora with a glint of curiosity in his eyes. "Have you ever 'found' a crystal that spoke to you before?" he inquired, his words carrying a genuine intrigue.

Zarael Valendale

Z
Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Kreedence Kreedence

Zarael, a newly anointed Knight of the Sun Star Order, stood at the entrance of the crystal cavern on the vibrant planet of Centerra. With a confident stride, he led a group of young Jedi Padawans from various worlds, each of them wide-eyed with wonder at the dazzling display of bioluminescent flora and fauna that surrounded them.

The air was filled with a soft, soothing glow as the plants emitted gentle, radiant light, casting intricate patterns on the walls of the cavern. Crystals of various sizes and colors jutted out from the walls, sparkling like stars in the night sky. Zarael turned to the Padawans, a warm smile on his face as he gestured toward the cave's interior.

"Welcome, my friends, to the Crystal Cavern of Vorellia," he began, his voice carrying a mixture of reverence and excitement. "Here, amidst the radiant life that flourishes, lies a deep connection between the Force and the natural world. As knights, it is our duty to honor and protect this balance."

The Padawans gazed around in awe, taking in the mesmerizing scenery. Zarael led them further into the cavern, each step echoing softly against the crystalline floor. He explained the significance of the glowing plants and their role in maintaining the delicate equilibrium of the planet's ecosystem.

"Centerra's energy flows through every living being here," Zarael continued, his voice gentle yet full of conviction.

As they ventured deeper into the cave, Zarael knelt down beside a particularly vibrant crystal. Its iridescent hues seemed to shift and change as if it held the very essence of the Force within it. He beckoned the Padawans to gather around.

"Crystals like this one hold a unique connection to the Force," Zarael explained. "They amplify our intentions and channel our energies. Each Padawan has the opportunity to seek out a crystal that resonates with them – a crystal that will become a part of their lightsaber, an extension of their connection to the Force."

With his guidance, the Padawans began to explore the cavern. Zarael watched as they approached the crystals with reverence, allowing the Force to guide them to the crystals that matched their energy. In the captivating crystal caverns of Centerra, Zarael noticed a young urchin who seemed to be trying to fish. He made his way closer having sensed the youth who was not from the group he had brought here.

Approaching with a warm smile, Zarael greeted the young one, "Hello there! I'm Zarael, a Knight of the Sun Star Order. And you?"

Approaching with a warm smile, Zarael greeted the young one, "Hello there! I'm Zarael, a Knight of the Sun Star Order. And you?"

The voice suddenly speaking to him made Kree jump, quite literally. He thought he'd been observant, that he'd been paying attention; obviously he hadn't.

To say the boy was bristling wasn't an overstatement. His feathers puffed up, wings extending instinctively, as if to make him seem more intimidating to the newcomer; a feat that was most certainly impossible given his small stature and currently clipped wings.

Kree took a step back, his expression quite blank despite the fear clear in his eyes. He didn't say anything in response for a moment, the words tumbling in his head over and over as he desperately tried to think of how to respond all the while figuring out how best to escape the situation.

He thought hard, almost a minute passing between him and the taller male before he finally spoke, aqua eyes watching Zarael closely.

"...Hungry.."

Zarael Valendale Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

Zarael Valendale

Z
Kreedence Kreedence

Zarael watched the smaller panic. " It's okay... " he chirped in a lighter tone putting effort into making himself sound excited and friendly. He drew back a few long strands of loose hair moved to slip a hand into a pouch and took out a chocolate-coated granola bar with nuts and sweet candies embedded in it. He opened it and held it out. " I'm sorry you're hungry... here you can have my snack... Why don't you come out of there? You must feel cold all wet like that. " He offered softly. "What's your name little one?" He asked softly.

Kree just stood there in the water, unmoving, even as Zarael held out a snack. His stomach grumbled. He was hungry, certainly, but that didn't mean he should just accept the offer. The offer itself, Zarael's friendly tone, his choice of words.. they didn't make him any less suspicious.

Kree's wings twitched, itching to fly out of there, but the clipped flight feathers made such an escape impossible; he'd have to find another way out.

"... Why? Why do you care?" Kree's eyes narrowed as he watched the man carefully. He wasn't just suspicious, he was curious as well.

He tried to appear calm, though he wasn't very good at it as his feathers were still all fluffed up.

Zarael Valendale

Last edited:

Zarael Valendale

Z
"Well... you're hungry but I'm not... I don't see any harm in giving you my snack. " He offered. " Where are your parents?" He asked curiously having taken note of Kree's state of dress and being. He had a sneaking suspicion but he should make some confirmations first. " My name's Zarael. " He added softly. " Who... are you? And ~why~ are you wandering around our little cave here? "

Kreedence Kreedence

Kree scowled, uncertain of whether or not he should trust this man, but it certainly didn't seem like Zarael would give up easily. His wings twitched again, this time as they relaxed ever so slightly.

"...Kreed..." He introduced himself, eyes still locked on the taller male, cautious as ever. "..This cavern belongs to you..?" He was confused, he didn't think anyone could own subterranean land like this, let alone such a large piece of it.

Zarael Valendale

Zarael Valendale

Z
Kreedence Kreedence

"Well, you are in territory that belongs to the Temple of Radiance, so... in a way, yes," he states in a voice as soft as a whispering breeze.

"Are you lost, Kree?" he inquires, his words a soothing balm to any disquiet within him. His concern is genuine, his eyes reflecting a depth of understanding.

As he speaks again, his tone remains tender, like sunlight filtering through leaves. "It's a good snack... if you're very hungry, I could take you back to the temple and fix you a proper meal if you like," Zarael offers, his kindness extending beyond words. The offer feels like a gesture of harmony, an invitation to find solace within the embrace of the temple's haven.

Cora listened passively as Knight Valendale introduced them to the unique properties of the cavern, taking a brief moment to marvel at the prismatic vibrancy of the crystal patch he'd drawn their group towards. She also spent a breath admiring the seemingly ethereal beauty of their white-haired chaperones.

Was Centerra full of beautiful men? She was already working on yet another Lady Velvet novel in the back of her mind.

Braze's question brought her back down to reality, pulling her lips into a somber smile. "I have. On Ilum, when I first joined the Order."

It was a bittersweet memory, being drawn to one particular soft blue glow out of dozens that appeared the same. That lightsaber was still on Ukatis, and as far as she knew, still mounted above the fireplace in her deceased husband's study.

"I'm not one to try and put into words what I cannot see," One corner of her lips lifted wryly, given that their entire creed was based around something you couldn't see, "I found my first and only crystal in the caves on Ilum. It called to me without a voice, if that makes sense."

Her gaze idly drifted to where Zarael had slipped off, engaging a…scraggly cave inhabitant? Interesting.

"Do you feel anything like that here, Braze? I've heard that the crystals on Centerra have different properties than those found elsewhere. Quite exciting!"

Braze Braze

Braze shook his head, his expression a mix of nostalgia and regret. "No, I've never actually found one before," he admitted, his voice carrying a hint of wistfulness. "I was gifted one when I was born, a precious heirloom from my father." His fingers unconsciously traced an imaginary pattern as he spoke, as if he could still feel the weight of the lost object. "I used to have that crystal embedded in my saber," he continued, a faint smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "But uh... I lost it." He thought briefly of Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru , he had mixed feelings about it but didn't want to draw any tress to her as she was settling into what he thought may have been a some what better life for her. It was a topic he was pointedly avoiding bringing up with her.

His gaze shifted to some distant point, lost in the depths of his memories. "I used to look at it a lot at night, or just meditate with it," he confessed, his voice softer now, as if sharing a cherished secret. "I really felt empowered, like I could take on the galaxy itself, when I had it."

Turning his attention back to the present, he let out a thoughtful sigh. "I've never actually 'hunted' one down," he said, the word 'hunted' carrying a sense of reverence and curiosity. "There's so much energy in the air, so many whispers and vibrations. It's like being in a crowd at a big event," he mused, his words tinged with a touch of wonder. "You're surrounded by voices, stories, and emotions, and you're not sure which one to listen to."

A warm, rueful smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. "It's just a tad bit overwhelming here," he confessed softly, as if admitting a vulnerability he rarely shared. "But this sure is a colorful planet," he added, his gaze sweeping across the vibrant landscape before him.

"Do you feel anything?"

"I'm not lost, just passing through." Kree was conflicted, that much would be obvious on his face. He didn't even try to hide it, he was to focused on trying to figure Zarael out. Thinking about it made him almost feel dizzy, even a little nauseous. This man must want something in return, no goodwill was ever freely given after all. "And I appreciate your offer, but I'll have to pass on a trip to the temple. Since you're so insistent; the snack will do just fine."

His stomach ached in hunger, gnawing at his insides and growling quite audibly. Kreed ignored it, ignored the embarrassment that rose, as he'd just finished telling Zarael he was fine. Of course his luck would turn foul and prove him wrong.

"I don't know why you're being so kind, but I can't just blindly accept your offer of goodwill." The boy cleared his throat, starting to ramble now, a frown plastered across his face as his cheeks tinged a bit pink from the embarrassment of his stomach rumbling. "A trade or payment for a job; that's the only way I'll accept."

Kreedence crossed his arms over his chest, trying to come off as serious as he could. Things may not be panning out how he'd planned, but.. maybe he could make this work in his favor.

Zarael Valendale

Zarael Valendale

Z
Kreedence Kreedence

"Gainful employment? I can work something out for that... It's fair. Consider yourself hired then. "
He stated offering the treat yet still.

"Does that sound fair?" Zarael asked with a somber little smirk his mind already alight with ideas. .

Kreed squinted, looking a bit concerned as he stared at Zarael. "You're not going to make me regret this before this has even started, are you?" He joked awkwardly reached out for the offered snack.

"...Thank you.." He bowed his head slightly in respect, wondering, was this really a good idea? The snack was gone quite quickly, and though it didn't fill his stomach completely, he certainly was feeling a little better.

Zarael Valendale

Last edited:
Nyoom! Shan flew to Centerra, with a specific goal in mind. He needed to get a crystal to make a new lightsaber that he had in mind. Something that was far more...personalised to him. His current lightsaber was good enough of course, it could slash and do lightsabery things, but he wanted something that fit him more as a Jedi. He was more non-lethal than most Jedi, or at least that's how he felt, and he leaned more towards defence than open offence, so he wanted to make a lightsaber that could well...defend himself and others easier than the one he had. With more than just the saber, he wanted to be able to use more of the lightsaber to protect himself. A bigger surface area would be a smart idea.

The Padawan made his way into the caverns, just letting the Force guide him, ironically enough guiding him towards Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania and Braze Braze ! It was totally because Cora mentioned how there was beautiful men on this planet. It wasn't just some coincidence that he showed up. Not at all...Okay. Maybe it was coincidence...or maybe it was the Force! Who knows!...Okay. Shan knew. It was purely a coincidence that he happened to be here at the same time as his fellow padawans, as Shan just raised his hand in greeting towards the pair of them, giving a small awkward smile in their direction.

"Oh. Hey you two. Didn't...expect to find you here. You both crystal hunting as well? Sweet. Sweet."

By the Force. What was Shan doing? Why did he feel so...awkward talking to them? Well, Braze was probably because of the game of never have I ever they had during the camping trip, whereas Cora? It might have been because of their sparring match. Shan still felt a bit awkward about it all, with the insults he had thrown in Cora's direction during it. Sure, he was doing it because he knew it was a weakness of her's, but it still wasn't nice

Zarael Valendale

Z
Kreedence Kreedence

"I'll provide you with meals, a place to sleep, and currency for your service,"
Zarael's voice maintains its gentle cadence, each word a promise woven with care. "That doesn't sound too bad, does it?" His inquiry carries a genuine concern for your well-being, as if he's offering not just sustenance but a chance for renewal.

"I'm certain you could do with some fresh new clothes, hmnn?" His gaze shifts, eyes settling upon you with a mixture of discernment and consideration. The question is posed as an invitation, a subtle acknowledgment that even in practical matters, he seeks to offer you comfort and dignity.

Kreedence gulped silently, eyes narrowing as he scrutinized the taller man once more. He had a feeling he might regret this.

"Hold up, we didn't even discuss what sort of jobs I'd be completing. Compensation should be negotiated after terms have been laid out, shouldn't they?" This 'job' was almost sounding too good to be true, granted Zarael had been offering him these wonders from the start, but that only made Kree feel more uncertain. He wasn't used to comfort, to kindness, so the care Zarael was suggesting, as much as it lured the young Divinarie in, made some small part of him uneasy.

"I want a written contract. Detailing all of it. If I don't like your terms then I leave, without issue." He was losing his hold on this, any sort of control he thought he had on the situation was fading fast. Even if it was risky, this request was Kreedence's last ditch effort to gain some sort of stability for himself, to have some power over his own life and live on his own terms.

Zarael Valendale

Zarael Valendale

Z
“We can write up an agreement that will be suffice. We can discuss all the details at the temple and come up with a written document. This is an on going proposition, you will be allotted a base line amount for your continued service on a weekly basis. You will be permitted opportunities to earn more at your discretion and desire.” Zara explained.

he had that same amused. Smirk however. It was a knowing smirk- as if he knew something Kreed did not.

”You will also have a chance to present you case before the courts too , since you are so well versed in litigious matters.”

Kreedence Kreedence

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom