Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nimir-raj

@[member="Syn"]

"I .. at least, like to try something new once", she said softly, "But I will tell you if when something comes up that I can not do, that I promise". They continued to dance under that stars for a little while more, although she was not cold, his body heat providing her with more then enough not to mention the fact that this closeness was enticing.

Tomorrow, another day of new experiences and she looked forward to it. She is enjoying her time here, in fact more then he knew. The culture is new to her yes, but the lifestyle very appealing. She could actually see herself living in a lifestyle akin to this, if not this one. But her path is not here, but these days spent on Cathar she can at least bring back the memory of them.

"My love, I think it is time to rest, you are right", she smiled.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Yeah it might be time to rest and with a smile the jedi master moved quickly enough only to lift and hold her. A comfortable scoop while he moved towards the room and grabbed kicking up with his foot the dress. Not the most graceful but at the moment he was thinking of only one thing. Making sure she was not in pain while he entered the room and went to the bed. It was big enough for two but he set her down gently enough to not disturb Celtic in hers. The jedi master 'watched' Iella for a moment before bringing the covers as he spoke laying there with his arm around her. Nothing else needed to come of it unless she wished it. "Perhaps my love, some rest will do us both some good. We will have a busy day tomorrow"

@[member="Syn"]

She laughed softly as he scooped her up and grabbed the dress. She placed her arms around his neck and enjoyed the situation greatly. Soon he placed her in the bed, Celtic asleep soundly in one of the bulks. As much as she wish to make love, she could not as this was one of the things she could not do, not with the presence of a child. It did little to stop the wanting of it though.

Syn laid next to her, his body warm and she moved to enjoy this warmth for the night. A little soft sigh escaped her lips and she smelled his natural mast, which called to her body. Her hand found it's way to the lower part of his stomach and her fingers moved in a circular motion .. playing with his light fur. Then came a soft growl from her, this was torture, and to show him so, she playfully bite his shoulder placing her teeth lightly there, not to cause pain. "You are killing me", she soft whispered that only he could hear.

Then she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep, with a smile on her face. Simply the best place in the galaxy.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Celtic Corcoran"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn felt her drift off and gave a nod of his head taking in the moment of rest. In the morning when they all woke up he could teach them how to hunt like Cathar and gather the foods. Celtic would hopefully open up more and Iella well Iella would hopefully enjoy the idea of being here when he saw how violent the blood fields could be, he expected she would take it in stride and then slowly sleep claimed him while he just breathed in the scent of her on the bed. The covers he brought up to cover them both so she wouldn't get a chill at night. The rest of his actions was to simply keep some modesty so he and Iella didn't just lay their nude when she woke up.

The next morning as the sun rose, So did Syn checking on everyone while he moved, to get some of the food for breakfast feast... well a small plate for each was enough while he walked back with water and some caf. That would help them get their strength as he came back in and sat on the edge of the bed placing th three plates on the table while letting the scents drift to them.

@Celtic Corcoran @Iella E`ron

The night past in peaceful rest for her, safe and warm by his side. As she stirred she reached out to touch him, but he was not there. She opened her eyes to find him walking back in the room with plates of food for them all. She watched him for a moment as she came to a table and placed the food there and then sat down. The Caf smelt wonderful and that and him, was what caused her to arise from the bed.

She quickly grabbed her dress again and put it on, to protect Celtic. She then sat next to Syn and kissed him good morning on the cheek. "That smells wonderful", she said as she poured the Caf into a cup, "Would you like some too?".

"I hope you slept well .. I did". she smiled.

Celtic Corcoran

C
" something smells good" Celtic said yawning as she rubbed her eyes. " what did you bring to eat?" she asked moving over to them.

Major Faction

Syn

Syn looked at Celtic in the bed as he smiled and set the plates for him and Iella nodding for some fo the caf. He went over by Celtic and held the plate near the bed for her. "Well everything one needs for a good morning Celtic. Some meat, potato, bread with jellied berries and most important blue milk." The jedi master also had the cup setting it down for her with a fork and spoon. "Now eat up padawan you have a long day and the other children have already begun practicing." He turned back to Iella and sat down running a hand on her back with a smile. "And for you there is many things that can be done but none more important then if you want to see the fields." Syn took a bote of the food and a drink but remained very ready for questions.

Celtic Corcoran

C
Celtic took the milk first and gulped it down happily and then she begain to quickly eat the food, she was hungry from not eating the night before. " tish is soo good!" She said with her mouth full.@[member="Syn"]

@[member="Celtic Corcoran"], @[member="Syn"]

Iella smiled at Celtic as she poured a cup of Caf for her love. She placed it on the table for him, "It is good to see you this morning Celtic, and eating too. I don't know about you, but I am excited to see the fields."

It was the night that concerned her. Iella had felt brave the night before, and now with the new dawn which of course signaled the new day, therefore the evening and the hunt. But she had to do it, had the rid herself of that fear. Even though not a major fear, but for her yes. Who knew if one day, she would be in a situation that would require her to fight a creature in order to save a life, and she did not wish to just stand there stunned or turned to water.

She turned back to Syn and smiled, her stomach not really wanting for food, but she knew that to be nerves, but she ate none the less. "Thankyou for breakfast, my love. I shall prepare now". She stood and went to the corner of the room behind them and changed into her clothes more fitting for the day. Her lightsaber clipped to her belt.

Returning to the two, she sat next to Syn and placed her hand on his arm and gently caressed his wrist. "What are we to do today?, in the fields".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Celtic Corcoran"]

Syn looked at Celtic as he gave a nod of his head and listened to Iella. "Today there is to be another hunt, nothing big but the children have birthdays almost daily so another one is about to take their rite. There will also he general hunting of which I will partake. You Iella my love can join me or go with the other women... They are not the most enjoyable in groups but when they hunt and gather it is very different." The jedi master didn't know much else, he had not observed the females interacting but he knew they hunted the other creatures on the plains while getting some of the food.

His gaze went back over to Celtic and he smiled. "And you Celtic, the children will be interested in meeting you. So come on and get dressed." His lips remained curled for the smile taking a bite of the food. The idea of hunting was a fun one and the prospect of them both enjoying themselves even more so."

@[member="Syn"], @[member="Celtic Corcoran"]

Iella pondered on his words about the women, not sure what that meant .. that they are not enjoyable in groups. She did not wish to cause any problems here or find herself in a fight situation within the culture of the Cathar, something that might easily happen due to a lack of understanding of the culture on her part. Besides she wanted some training, as all, Syn had said before this was a good way for her to learn more about being a warrior and included .. stealth.

"I think I shall join you in the hunt, if I am not going to intrude to much .. if you wish some time to yourself please let me know", she said with all honesty. "I am sure I could handle myself with the females".

Celtic Corcoran

C
(( sorry thought i posted ))

Celtic blinked " um... Ok" she said then turn back to finish off her food. She was still hungry so she ate untill her food was gone, then she finished her milk. @[member="Iella E`ron"],@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

Syn looked at Iella and gave a nod of his head. Her coming with the other hunters was alright and might even be something of a small show. To show the prowess of his queen to the others. "Alright, you should have fun and the others can see how well you hunt. I'll show you how to move down there to not attract the beetles from their tunnels." The jedi master finished and stood up rolling his shoulders while securing his sabers to his shorts. "Bring your saber and something form fitting. Also shoes might be best." The jedi master looked over to Celtic and smiled more. "And for you Celtic, the other children are playing. You get to have fun then can help crush some of the berries if you like."

The jedi master started for the door and motioned for the two after they were ready to follow. He led the way to the other children who was playing as he crouched and whispered pointing back. Then slowly rose offering a grin to Celtic. "They are playing a game of hide and go seek. They welcome you Celtic and will be with you for lunch. If you need me don't hesitate. I can hear you little one." His eyes turned to Iella and then towards the railing with a grin. "Are you ready to head down, the hunt will be beginning in a bit and. Well getting down is easier then climbing up."

He is going to show me how to walk so not to disturb the beetles? Oh it is going to be one of those days, she knew it. "Don't suppose I could swap with Celtic?", she joked with a laugh. Which of course soon vanished as she saw him look toward the railing.

She had dressed as he suggested, a white T-shirt and tight cream pants with light shoes, her saber attached to a thin belt around her waist. However, she also attached her whip, a weapon she feels naked with out. Her hair, as always in these situation, now plaited in one long braid down her back. She walked to the railing and swung her legs over it and looked down to the ground. She had not realised just how high up they where until now. "I bet you I win", she joked again, fully expecting a fall. However before she began the descent, she took to opportunity to look out .. through the branches .. to the horizon.

Before her fell, the plains, stretching for miles before they lapped the ocean. A vast sea of deep blue, she could only just make out the white tips of some of the waves ebbing toward the shoreline. To one side of the landscape .. the tall reeds gently swaying on breeze she had yet to feel on her skin. The day crisp and clear, it was going to be a long day, a hard day, but .. a beautiful day to do it all in.

"After you".

Celtic Corcoran

C
Celtic sighed looked at the other kids.. He really did not want to play games. So she Just sat down and watched them humming softly to the wind as she did. She honestly did not like being around people her own age. @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

Syn looked at Iella as he stood there and reached down to a branch. There was a trick if you really wanted to get down quickly and with a grin he found it. A tug of the rope that was measured and would lower them down. It was faster then climbing and easier then jumping which would have been a preferred method for the master. He came up holding it in one hand while looking upon Iella... Then he pulled her a little closer wrapping his arm around her before walking off with a smirk. The jedi master let the descent come while it brought a small rush, a thrill for the hunt to get the blood racing.

Once on the ground he released the rope as it went back up into the tree tops. The jedi mast gave a nod of his head towards the fieldsa and the other hunters. They were standing very still near the grass as he spoke. "When you move, careful motions, let you weight full rest the come down again. Disturb as little as possible so the kiltiks do not become aware of our presence. That is the first lesson and it will take some time." Slowly Syn moved using the ball's of his feet to make no noise, with the tall grass for the first time his fine fur made sense blending in better then some of the others.

Meanwhile up in the tree city, the children were running around and moved to look at Celtic as one of the boys spoke. "Come on and play with us, the daughter of a jedi Nimir-ra is a good friend to have. I am Jarashi?" He offered his hand and stood a full head higher then the others but it was just because he was one of the more feline like built ones. Lots of hair and muscles while the others were semi in between.

Iella stood with a smirk of her own. "Hmm you failed to mention the rope my love", she said and then giggled a little. Before she knew what had happened next, she was in his arms and descending at an alarming rate to the ground. Her giggle transformed into a full laugh now at the thrill of the descent and she wrapped her legs around him for more security.

Don't disturb the beetles? Me and my big mouth, she thought. She started off behind Syn who moved with ease and grace into the tall grasses. If she was not careful and fall behind, she would loose sight of him quickly, the fur on his body that she loves so much, now a perfect aid for his hunting. She however, moved with no grace, as if like walking of broken glass. Her face, a picture of one set in fear to not awaken anything.

However, she had to move it along more, she could just make him out in the tall grass, the only visible to her was the top of his head, and that was becoming more difficult, considering her height. She was about to move more faster, but the pull of disturbing the beetles still in her mind, she stopped. She looked around and could not see him. Yelling was out of the question too. You idiot Iella, use the bloody force, she chastised herself.

She reached out to him, her force threads soon made her aware of him up ahead and moving at a steady pace. She however, continued on with her ever so careful foot placements. At least now, she knew her direction.

Celtic Corcoran

C
Celtic blinked a moment before she took his hand and stood up " i'm Celtic" She said with a soft smile, as she brushed her white hair away from her purple eyes. @[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

Jarashi looked at Celtic and gave a nod while the others went to hide. "Alright Celtic... Go and hide, I'll try and find you." The boy moved and lept a little to balance on a table before beginning to count.

In the fields, Syn could feel Iella falling behind for a moment but he remained swift, there was much one could do and he stopped just long enough to crouch low. His nostrils scented the air and the small rumble from down below told him where they were. Above a tunnel with one walking below. Then it stopped, the rumbling ceased while he moved slowly letting the free hand drift to his saber. Then it came as the ground behind him rumbled and he shouted more for Iella. The other hunters were spread out. "Iella move." The earth cracked and rose bringing the creature out who was the size of a small starfighter. Just a huge shell with mandibles and some eyes as the jedi master rolled away holding the blade at it.

@[member="Syn"]

She could sense Syn had stopped. And so did she. Iella heard the low rumbling beneath the ground and froze. She was still a distance away from Syn but she heard the earth breaking, The Force telling her that a life form had entered the plains between her and Syn, a big one. She covered her mouth with her hand to prevent a scream from escaping so not to encourage more seeking a meal.

"Iella move".

Move? run more like. Every fiber in her body screaming to her to run and that plan was right up there as being the only plan. However her feet would not obey. Her body started to tremble with fear and all reason left her mind, for the moment. Any ability to use the force simply vanished.

She stayed in this state for a few moments, before resigning to the fact that she DID have to move. And then the usual thing happened, what gets replaced when in fear? Anger, of course. She got angry with the situation and herself. "Oh come on a hunt with me, he says .... Oh yes I would love too, she says ... I am a bloody idiot", she starts the monologue. Her feet moving on tippy toes and turning in circles to check her back for any sign of ground movement. Her hand reached for her saber and she ignited it. "Shhhh", she whispered to it as it snapped and hummed.

Finally, she arrived. Her eyes went wide as she looked upon the black ship size beast. Her spare hand going to her mouth again, two fold this time, to stop a scream and to keep her last night's dinner down. Her stomach heaved at the sight of it, as it realised it had eaten that thing. She vowed to turn vegetarian while on Cathar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom