Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nimir-raj

Celtic Corcoran

C
Celtic sighed quietly looking at the food. she was not really sure weather or not she wanted to eat it or not she had kinda lost her appetite. " im suddenly not so hungry anymore" she said sighing again. @[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Celtic Corcoran"]

"That is okay Celtic, just feel better, have some water at least." The jedi master looked at Celtic and then at Iella as she asked the question. Oh how to explain the giant bugs she said she had feared were now her meal. Well he could be honest and say it, he could tell a half truth but that wouldn't work. She might be able to tell he wasn't being honest from their bond. So he would be honest and took another bite. "It is a kiltik beetle, their shells are used to make the mounds for shade and supplies in the fields. The inside of them used for food." There that was easy and he took another drink hearing one of the Cathar at the end of the table laughing as he explained.

@[member="Syn"], @[member="Celtic Corcoran"]

Iella stopped mid chew then swallowed the piece of meat in her mouth hard. Quickly she took up the water and drink the lot pushing the meat to the bottom of the abyss. "Beetle?", she whispered. Her head turning toward Syn, with a look of horror. "You where not joking or exaggerating with their size", her eyes looking back to the roasted creature. She was probably more set to terror with that more then the eating of it.. it tasted to good.

She looked at the meat on her plate, and picked up another piece, her eyes finding the young Cathar that just eaten the beetles heart, well, that was an amazing show of strength, she thought, time for me to show mine. Sucking in a deep breath for fortitude, "This is for Corellia", she said smiling slightly at the Cathar that had laughed at Syn's explaination. And she ate, yeah it is too nice not to eat. "I shall consider this my revenge", she said joking to Syn, "I just hope the creature does not enact it's revenge on me later in the evening".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Celtic Corcoran"]

Syn looked at Iella and as she ate it he could admit... He cared more for her. She was doing what she could for him and herself but she didn't have to partake of his people. She even made a joke while he spoke. "Well they don't climb the trees, so this night the only thing that will be happening is me showing you the stars." The jedi master went back to eating and had more water brought over for them and his face went back to watching Iella. Then turned to Celtic and back to her, if he was too teach them or show them, he would eventually have to take them both to the plains, into the tall grass and show them how to move. How to hunt and be quiet while doing it. "So are you both enjoying this place so far?"

Celtic Corcoran

C
Celtic just sat there quietly sipping on the water. Her long white hair falling into her face but she just ignored it. " i like it.. just i dont know much about the food weather i want to eat it or not" she said shivering.
@[member="Syn"]

@[member="Celtic Corcoran"], @[member="Syn"]

"You don't have to eat the meat, Celtic. You are hungry, take some vegetables at least and there is plenty of bread", she suggested. A smile crossed her face with his words, she would look forward to see the stars of the Cathar sky.

"The day has been a very interesting one. I have enjoyed myself greatly. I hope in the future I shall spend more time here enjoying the culture of the Cathar". She thought for a moment, "I look forward to seeing Cathar in light of day, on ground and regards of beetles". She wondered if she was actually telling the truth there, not lying to him but more to herself.

As the dinning continue .. it was not long before Iella had her fill and decided to taste the stronger drink. She poured a fresh glass of the alcohol .. this I can do, she thought with Corellian cheek. Then downed the strong alcohol in one, her eyes going wide and she swallowed and the liquid burned her throat. She let out an involuntary lung full of air and her head slightly swam with the effects. "Oh that is mighty good stuff!".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Celtic Corcoran"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn listened to Celtic and gave a nod of his head to her after Iella spoke. "It is okay Celtic, usually the children eat in their homes. I should have been more thoughtful but please try and eat something. It will be a long night and you don't want o be hungry." Then he turned to see Iella as she tried the alcohol and he had to give a laugh at that if anything as he sat there and listened. She was getting more fun and he was thankful. Now he finally rose up and took her hand to bring her up. "It is, though I do not fully know the effects on non Cathar but thank you Iella for being so open to trying the parts of this world."

Then he sensed it and looked over where the sun would be setting. The small drop in temperature was enough but he spoke with a smile. "I did promise you wanders didn't I, I promised to show you much beauty." Then he moved leading the way to the railing as the sun set at their backs and looked down. It was starting and he spoke standing behind. "Now focus your sight... As I showed you, see with the force as the creatures come out to roam." The jedi master could see it from the small stars shooting overhead to the large beetles and other creatures coming out of the ground. It was like clockwork once the sun went down and all the things came out, it was why all their hunting was done by day and at night the bodies of the beetles were used as shelter if needed.

Syn remained there for the time just watching while also letting his breathing be shallow, he wasn't going to interrupt the moment if there was one but he could see so much there while his senses perked up wrapping one arm to hold her a little against his chest while his face looked down upon her head. He was glad she had come, granted he would always come here, come home when he had the chance but as he had experienced. Seeing her so willing to partake of the culture and food, the drink and merriment. It was welcoming, it was something he doubted others would have done and for that he lightly kissed her temple.

Celtic Corcoran

C
Celtic sighed and got some fruit and munched on that, but that was it she really did not want to eat anything elce. She stay where she was after they moved away from the table. @[member="Syn"]

She stood and follow as his hand guided her. A soft smile on her face as they reached the railing. What more could he possibly show her, as it was, the wonders of the Galaxy are within her reach thanks to him. At least in part, as she knew she still had lots to learn and practice. She could feel his presence behind, not through the force so much as the warmth of his body. There bond connection would always give her guidance to his presence but this more stronger, a spiritual and well as the melding of physical union.

She centered herself on his words opening up to the force and the immediate surroundings, she could sense and see the landscape before them, the stirring of night creatures of all types, the trees buzzing with avian creatures settling in for the night and others just about to commence their nightly hunts. An array of insects attracted by the light within the Cathar tree homes began their journey toward them. And then ... a surge of adrenaline as she saw the giant beetles emerging from the ground below them.

Instinct or fear, or both caused her to step back pressing against his chest more. Her breathing became hard and laboured, just for a moment. She calmed a bit, realising that she is very safe high in the trees and with him. But still... the sight of them. But regardless of this fear, it is a wonder to behold and she is very grateful to be where she is now. "Oh my, they are indeed big", she said in a breathless whisper, with a slight slight chuckle of nerviousness.

She felt the touch of his lips on her temples and was very pleased to feel it, the warmth of them soothing her and removing the fear. She hand reached back behind her and she placed it gently on his thigh, just to get more connect for reassurance. However, she continue to watch them roaming around the ground, searching and hunting, she is fascinated and scared at the same time. "I need to confront this one day", she whispered and almost immediate wished she had not. The hand on his thigh searched for his hand and found it, she entwined her fingers through his.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn felt Iella closer to him as he gave a grin, she was safe here with him and now as she spoke. As she spoke he moved around so she was in front of him face to face. Under the night and with the air her scent was all around but he spoke. "If you wish it, I will be there with you on the fields, hunts are done alone but there is sometimes a second. If you don't then know simply seeing them here is enough my Nimir-raj, let yourself have the knowledge that I shall always love your spirit. Now come on and listen." His ears were perking up as the feast was over and some music played in the distance, he could make it out clearly but his hands went to her waist.

"Have your ever danced under the stars?" He gave it a moment and looked down speaking lightly just above a whisper. "You are the best thing possibly that has ever happened to me Iella, some think me a monster but you have only looked at me as a man and I hope I will live up to being everything you want and need."

@[member="Syn"]

She thought there might be something like a hunt in her near future. But to hunt alone? She sucked in a deep breath, well you took on a Dragon and won with nothing but a Zenjii Needle and some help from the force, this can't be that hard? can it?, she tried to convince herself.

She watched him move toward her, his face only inches away, the gentle touch of his hands on her waist only seperated by the thin cloth of her dress. Her hands went to his chest and she slid them up to his shoulders. The music playing gently on her ears in the back ground. "No I have never danced under the stars", her head turning slightly toward the music, "We must see to Celtic and take her to her bed, she will be tired .. then I shall dance with you under the star .. forever".

She leaned up and kissed his lips, a soft slow kiss filled with the warmth of love. She just could not understand how anyone could consider him a monster, the though simply bewildered her. She pulled back slightly and whispered. "Why some would think that, I do not understand, whether it is because of your past, and that has influenced their perception I do not know. If it is because of your making, again that was not something you desired or had any say in, we are all products of our parents regardless of who they were. What you were designed for, they succeeded, but not entirely, because here you stand before me, not only a Jedi Master a bring of light, but a loving gentle man. Yes I see the man, a man that I love completely", her hands ran back down his chest and around his waist. "And you make feel alive, loved and when we make love, .. a woman".

She smiled again, "Do not try to be more then you already are, not to please me anyway .. ". Taking his hand, "Come lets see to Celtic".

Celtic Corcoran

C
Celtic was still sitting where she had been, dozing slightly but trying to keep herself from falling asleep where she sat. With a small yawn she open her amethyst colored eyes and looked around quietly. @[member="Iella E`ron"],@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

Syn listened to Iella and gave a nod of his head, it was more then he had ever expected and now... Now he remembered Celtic back at the table as he looked over and spoke. "Yes Celtic should be allowed to go to bed." The jedi master moved slowly but let his hands linger for a brief moment before following through back to the table as he saw his youngest padawan and he spoke softly scooping her up and brushing some hair from her face. "Oh Celtic, you've had a long day, come now we'll tuck you in and sleep well." The jedi master went back along the path towards the room they had and searched around onlybriefly to find a blanket and set the girl in the bedding.

Then he tucked her in with the covers and placed a bottle of water near her while speaking and looking up towards Iella with a smile on his face. "Sleep well padawan Celtic and dream of all the good to come. I'll be here when you awaken." Slowly Syn rose and looked around offering a small smile and moved back out securing the door as it were so he could not disturb Celtic. "You were good with her but I don't know fully how to get her to open up. "

Iella watched from the frame of the doorway as Syn fussed and cared for Celtic preparing her for rest, a smile forming on her face. If she thought is was not possible to love him more, she was wrong. She watched this man that has described himself as a figure in the shadows, telling Iella she had the more caring heart, for her however, she had never seen such tenderness. She eyes sparkled as he looked at her and smile, her body surging with the warmth of love and pleasure, just by his look.

He would not see her reaction, but Iella simply melted, and turned out of the room and giggled to herself, I did not have a hope of any resistance to him, she thought about the day she meet Syn on Tatooine and their growing bond from that very day.
"At least she spoke to me a little, it is a start", she answered him. "But I am at a loss too .. ", she did not have any answers either, at least not yet.

She followed along side Syn for a short way before stopping. She grabbed his arm to halt him too, she moved in front of him took his face in her hands and kissed him, all emotions of love, caring and passion, filling him through her lips. She could have kissed him this way forever, but she pulled back only a inch from his face. "I love you", she whispered, and with a slight pause, "and I believe you owe me a dance". She kissed him again, as a small laugh issued from her mouth.

Celtic Corcoran

C
Celtic nuzzled down under the blanket happily yawning once more before she fell asleep. There was still a smile on her face as she slept soundly. @[member="Iella E`ron"],@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

Syn enjoyed it, the kiss and the idea of again dancing under the stars while he moved towards another small area. With the railing and sounds of creatures down below. He felt her closeness and well he was already nearly naked, just the shirts but spoke with a smile wrapping his arms around her waist. "I do, a dance under the stars for you and we will work on Celtic together, she is many things but I will not give up on her. My padawan's will be greater jedi who can do many things. I believe it with all my heart."

Syn looked up and breathed deeply just side stepping gently to move, no more movement then to slow dance with the stars out and hold Iella close to his form as he whispered. "I love you as well."

@[member="Syn"]

She followed his gaze up into the stars and smiled. The night air crisp on her face and skin. The slow movement of his body, she matched and moved closer to feel his rhythm .. As he said those words in a whisper, her heart sored and began to beat faster. Words .. for the moment, would wait. She is simply lost in the moment. Feeling the warmth of him against her.

Her hands moved up and around him, the touch of his skin and light fur, playing on her fingers. She would take this moment to her heart and it would remain there forever. She closed her eyes and rested her head gently on his chest and continue to move with his motion.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

And forever is what he could do as well, the idea of just holding her in his arms forever was more then enough while he felt her hands on him. Her head on his chest and her nuzzled lightly his chin in her hair. The scent of her more then enough to enthrall him but oh there was so much more to it wasn't there. No there was her and her heart as she was everything he would teach but kinder, gentler. Not tainted by the darkside and he would make sure that remained as a thing. He would never let it touch her light while he drew breathe. "Your a really good dancer, I am glad I know the steps."

The jedi master stopped when he couldn't hear the final song and just stood there holding his arms around her listening to his ears her heartbeat until it matched his. He let his pound in his chest because there was nothing more needed, her warmth would fight away the chill of the night air better the covers and better then his own body heat. "Tomorrow we will have more fun I think, when you have a full day to enjoy the sights and sounds."

@[member="Syn"]

"I do look forward to it, to see more of Cathar", she was not sure about the hunt though.

Although she is smiling being here with him now, by this time tomorrow however, would be vastly different. She opened her eyes but remained where she was, his body heat warming her as they danced as one. She could see some of the members from the dinning table leaving to go to their quarters for the night, all manner of sizes and shapes, full bloods to half or less, but Cathar none the less. Primarily all naked or near enough. The women too, and what a sight they are, their female forms exotic and beautiful with faces that would delight any man. She had to admit to herself, she felt a little inadequate. The curse of the feminine mind, to feel lacking when others around are more beautiful. She sighed.

But regardless of that, it was time.

She unwrapped herself from Syn for a moment, stepping back a few paces. She pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders and let her dress fall to the floor. The cool air tickling her skin, she slightly jiggled to warm the body. Then she took those paces back to him, her hands traveling around his waist as she moved in and pressed her breasts and completely naked body to his and resumed the dance.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

When she pulled away from him he was rather surprised and confused for a moment. He couldn't see what she was doing but then he felt it when she got close. The dress was far too light to make much sound but her warmth. That new found closeness he smirked from it and enjoyed it with every fiber of his being as slowly he went back to dancing while just holding the small of her back. She didn't have to do this if she didn't want to and he wasn't one to make her but it was appreciated. "You do not have to if you don't want to but the effort is welcomed. Just tell me whenever you wish you go inside, the nights only get colder and we have a busy day tomorrow."

He just a smile on his face while moving to see into hers. "I think your endless willingness to partake is wonderful but never be afraid to tell me if you don't want to do something. Okay."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom