Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightfall.. (Isis and Tormax Training)

"I don't know what the Republic says about you." He said staring into her eyes. "Unless I should?" He said with a grin on his face.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching as they lock eyes and play with each other she smirks and leans a little closer The only thing you should believe out of the mouth of the republic is that they will eventually get their own and die out she half hissed half teased as she sat there what is it you view me as? she asked playfully.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

"That is irrelevant." He said as he pressed his lips onto hers and kissed her for a long minute. He didn't want to hear anymore. He was going to find her other apprentice, and he would experience pain. Once he was done there, he would prepare for the day he set out on the path of greatness.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Ending the brief kiss she smirked at him as she looked into his eyes need anything? she hissed at him as she sat there Thirsty, hungry? she asked in a hiss.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He shrugged his shoulders before grinning slyly. "I must rest. You have a bedroom here of course? Lead me to it." He said with a grin. He did want to sleep, but he wanted her beside him. Mainly so that he could make sure she didn't try and betray him, and make sure her Apprentice was safe. Or plot his demise before he could kill her himself.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

You get to sleep out here she admitted as she remained there for now my bed is off limits to you she hissed and then rose and went to the kitchen and looked in the cabinets, pulling out a bottle of corellian whiskey she walked back happily and opened it and took a swig and then offered him some.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He shook his head. "For now? What?We already slept together, and nothing occurred. I think I'll take your bed." He said with a smile. Persistance was key. He wouldn't just let her say 'no.' He stood up and looked down to her and he folded his arms over his chest, looking down on her.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Have fun she said sarcastically as she sat there and continued to drink, truth is her bed room is locked and has security clearance to it so he would never get it open no matter how much he tried.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He stopped in his tracks when she didn't move. "Fight me." He said, clasping his hands behind his back and glancing over his shoulder to look at her. "or are you scared?" His voice had a challenging hint to it. He wasn't jesting, he wanted a fight. And he was going to get one before he left her apartment that night.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Pouting she rose and then walked past him This way she said with a confident smirk and lead him toward her bed room while allowing her hips to sway, once there she looked to the door and let it scan her eye and the door opened, she then walked in and waited.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

"You are scared." He said unmoving. "Fight me." He said. He wasn't going to leave the apartment until they fought. He would prove that he was truly ready to beat her in a fight. He was worthy of everything, that came with being a Sith. Everything. And he would take it. "It is not fit for a Sith, to turn their back on each other." He said with a grin, waving his hand over his body a force shield came up over him.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Sighting as he said this and moving to put a bit of distance between them she smirked and took her saberstaff off her harness and then waited I'm not scared, but there also is no point in us fighting she stated as she turned to him fully But if you're wanting to get your ass kicked then I guess being your master I must oblige she spoke as she placed it in her cybernetic hand and twirled it while waiting for him to attack her.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He threw his hand up in her direction and summoned the force to his hand. It answered him almost immediately, it was almost as if it was waiting to be called. It came out of his hand fast and violently, knocking anything that is furniture to the floor as she stood there. If it hit her, it would have probably smashed her through the door.
He grabbed his training lightsaber from his belt and twirled it to the side, turning it on. He fell into the Makashi stance known as Form II, and waited for her to come for him. He did have to practice his lightsaber forms.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

He was in her apartment wanting to duel? what exactly was the point of this? as she held her posture he knocked a wave into her and she quickly rooted herself into the force while withstanding it, in the last day or so his power grew which was good and this time she was barely able to stand against his wave.. as she stood there she smirked and decided to go for a tornado strike and begins to spin on her heel while twirling her blade in her hand, as she did she spun toward him and with every new spin she inched closer but it was fast and she got within range she activated one blade and went for a sideways slash at his rib cage while quickly gathering the force and sending a force throw toward his left leg to knock him off balance or knock him into something.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He waited until she got closer before he ignited the training lightsaber with a flick of his wrist if he hadn't already. He swung it upwards to stop the movement of the saberstaff, and he simply braced himself as his force shield absorbed the force throw that she had sent at him.
Over the time that they had been in the temples he had grown in power indeed, but he still stumbled backwards slightly into the wall from the power of the force throw. With his free hand, he force guided the corellian whiskey from the table or where ever it was to her head, and leaped at her, swinging the training lightsaber to her throat.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

When her force throw made him stumble she smirked and seen his next move and batted her saber into the whiskey and split it in two, as she remained there she blocked his strike to her throat and calmed her mind, as he remained there she attempted a side kick at his ribs knowing his force shield was only able to stop energy attacks and then backed off as she waited for him to take the next move.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He turned and lifted his calf to block it, using the Force to root him in place, though it still pushed him backwards and he rolled with the momentum to end up at the end of the room. He got to his feet and looked back over to her wondering if challenging her was the best decision he could have made. He was powerful in the Force, the Force was where his skill was, not lightsaber combat..But he had to get better.

Drawing the second weapon she had given him on their "camping" trip out in the sand dunes of Korriban, he drew out the saber baton from his belt and activated it. The sound echoed in the room as he casted another force shield over his body and he walked over to her with a grin on his face. "Are you ready to lose? Coward." He said with a grin.

He performed a wide swing to her head with the training lightsaber, and with the saber baton he lunged forwards to her abdomen with it. He wanted to stun her with it, not kill her..But if he could stop her from moving..He would have done well. For if he did win, he would definitely be ready for the next levels.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching him as he activated the baton she smirked and then sneered when he called her a coward, as he went for her head she ducked and then sidestepped his lunge for her abdomen and sent a spark at his force shield testing out if she could make him lose it by overcharging it, as she backed away she kept the spark going and then released it and looked at him You fail at saber combat, you're not worthy of apprenticeship to anyone, not even a sith master would take you in she snarled at him as she stood there waiting for him to actually try.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He brought the saber baton up to absorb the force spark. He wasn't going to waste the force shield upon something like that. He didn't have as much power in the force as he'd like to continue throwing around force shields as if it was like breathing. Though he hoped one day he could do that. "Your taunts are about as effective as your force use." He snapped out, turning in a full circle to swing at her head.

While he stabbed at her throat with the saber baton, he stepped into her personal space and attempted to trip her up with a sweep of his legs. If she did, he would only resume the attack upon her with his saber baton and training lightsaber. She couldn't be allowed to have any reprieves in combat.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

As he did this she batted away his head sweep and side stepped his lunge and then rolled away from his leg sweep, she barely made it out but her pants were torn from where the saber hand hit against them during his leg assault, she looked at his and smirked as she was finally getting proud of his skill, as she held her position she sneered back at him and your skill is like taking candy from an infant, you'll never beat me with that sideshow act she mocked and waited further.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom