Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightfall.. (Isis and Tormax Training)

He turned to prevent a smaller target and moved into the Soresu lightsaber form, he only had a basic understanding of every single form that he used but that was it. He would only be capable of defending himself in such a lightsaber form, but he watched her for a moment, and didn't move at all. He wasn't going to expend anymore energy in attacking her. It was her turn now.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

As she watched him she smirked and began to walk this time toward him, but the last moment she jogged and then leaped over him(No kenobi crap) and landed in back of her where she sent a lightening arc at him trying to lower his shields, as she waited she held her saberstaff in the parry position.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He didn't move until he heard her land successfully behind him. He smiled to himself, he was quite aware of his surroundings. He dropped to the floor, practically just collapsing onto his face as the lightning arc went over his head. Once it was done, he got up rolled to his feet and attempted to bring an underhand swing to her stationary form. He figured she would block it with her saberstaff and he spun around her in a feint to swing it down to the back of her calf in an attempt to bring her down to her calf.
If she did actually fall he would simply finish her off with a force push to the chest and across the room. And if she didn't, he swung to her abdomen again.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

As he swung on her she jumped back just to find he had singed her shirt and and she looked at him as he went for her calf she dove over it and rolled to her feet and then as he swung to her abdomen she gathered the force and initiated a saber lock and sent a force throw into his shield hoping to at least do some minor damage to him, she had gathered it for long enough so it would be strong and the chance of it failing would be medium as she held the lock, she then spun around him and performed a backward slash at his body with her own.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He turned off the training lightsaber s the saber lock started. So that the pressure she was applying would unbalance her, and he brought his hand up to where she was summoning the force throw, but when she sent it at him, he let it overcome his force shield and throw him away from her. "Silly." He said as if taunting a little kid.
Re-igniting the training lightsaber he pointed it at her and then brought it to his head in ((i think)) the Makashi flourish, which was the salute before combat, and instead of falling into the Makashi stance, he moved into the Soresu one once again and beckoned her over.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

(On my phone now, so my posts will be a bit shorter)

Watching him she smirks knowing she is being baited and holds her position for several moments "you stand less of a chance against a womp-rat than you do a rock" she taunted

Watching him she sighed and smirked as she raised her blade and launched at him with an overhand blow to his shoulder.

He had two weapons in hand. He went down into a crouch and stabbed upwards with the saber baton, towards the shoulder that was powering the attack. He used the training lightsaber to stab at her knee. It would be an awkward thing to dodge on both parts, but Tormax wasn't going to do her any favours.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

(I take it you're familiar with saber combat lol)

Coming down she smirked at him as he did this and knew there was very little she could do so she decided to take the stabbing and deactivated her own saberstaff and held out her hand to brace for the impact as she came down she used a low level force push and hit the two sabers directly as she landed and smirked at him as one of them actually penetrated her body, the pain was unbearable but she was proud and smirked at him as she pulled it out of her Very good apprentice, you did well she admitted as she stood there cringing in pain You are well on your way to becoming a powerful sith lord she praised as she remained and then looked toward the back room My bed is yours, would you like me to show you to it? she remarked and asked.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

Was she surrendering again? No. He had her beat, she couldn't go any further. He was the Master now in all but title and name. The time was near, he was almost ready to become a Master in his own right. A few more strings would have to be pulled and then he would be on the way to becoming the Sith Lord that he had to be.

"No. You have won. I surrender." He said with a grin. He didn't want her bed, all he wanted to do was make her think he wanted her. And he had, he had found her weakness, he had the control, and it was her downfall. It was time to advance through himself. Though..She still had a few more things to teach him.

He found his way out and walked off into the night air. He was returning to the Sith Academy where he would continue to hone his skills. He didn't plan on going out into the horizon of Korriban any time soon, his Master would have to come to him tomorrow.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom