Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightfall.. (Isis and Tormax Training)

Watching her own tarentatek collapse to the ground she walked to the front of it as she stared coldly at it and smirked and then watched it raise its head one last time, looking into its eyes she sliced at its throat with one quick slice and watched as it died..

Looking over to her apprentice she smirked and stood there watching him kill the beast, this was an amazing site and this time she wont deny him his kill and his feast.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He force pulled the training lightsaber back to his hand as he shoved his hands through the wound as he had at most three days ago. The time had only merged together, if anything it was all one day to him. Though it didn't matter, he was about to feed, and the force spark burst from his hand and undoubtedly shocked the beast to death.
It took one step and it fell backwards onto it's protruding spines, where it then proceeded to fall to it's side, and it crashed their. A light layer of dust filled up in the air as it collapsed, and he force pulled the baton to his hand and deactivated both the training lightsaber and the baton in his hand.
His proboscises were practically flailing violently as he got to the terentatek. He had to move quite close to it however. He didn't expect that the beast would have much of a 'brain' perse. But that didn't matter at all, the proboscises slipped up the nose of the terentatek since there was no other entrance to it's brain at the moment. And it fed, the proboscises fed off the rain of the beast.
He felt rejuvenated when he was done with the beast and he stepped back from it. He felt as if he could run for days on end without having to stop. The dark side flooded back into him, the power of the force. Terentatek's bathed in the dark side from the day they came into existence. They were creatures of the dark side, to deny that they were heavily involved with the Force would be folly.
He straightened out, and he clasped his hands behind his back, though not before he clipped his training lightsaber onto his belt and tossed the baton back to her. "What do we do now, Master?" He asked, the sound of his voice had some sort of excitement in it, though his face showed no such thing.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching him kill the beast and then feed off of it made her even more proud and the fact she was used to the anzati feeding process she just stood there and caught her baton and mulled it over for a moment and unclipped her other one, as she held them both she threw them to him and grabbed her own from the floor with a force pull.

I'll tell you what she responded You defeat me using those very batons and they're yours to keep for your own she said as smoothly as she could muster you fail and my being your master ends here and we both walk away she said as she readied herself for a fight to test her own apprentices skill in not only what he learned, but also what he is..

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He caught the batons in both hands and he looked at her with an eyebrow quirked up. "If I win, you will answer my questions whenever I ask. I don't want these batons." He said simply as he swung them around as if to test them.
"Or I can feed off of your soup." He said simply, and he turned his stance to the side simply. Those were his terms and they weren't up for discussion, he was already preparing himself to attack her. With a flick of his wrist a force shield rose up around him and he leaped at her, swinging the first one to her head and the other to her abdomen.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Sighing hearing his terms she smirked and readied herself, as he came flying at her she watched him and then side stepped his attacked so he would missed as he came down she sent a lightening arc at him and backed away some, what he didn't realize was she was not trying to defeat him..it was the other way around, as she stood there she watched for what he would do next and smirked at him as she eyed him..if he really wanted to win he would win and not fail..

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

When she moved he was already turning his body around with the aid of the Force. He even sensed the lightning arc that was coming at him and the two batons that were in his hands were thrown up and formed an X to block the lightning arc.
Once the lightning arc had pushed him across the room from the power of it, he removed the batons from the X that it had formed and he deactivated one of the batons to replace it on his belt. He casted the force around her body once he had located her in the Force and he force pulled her to him, he swung up the remaining baton up to her torso if she did indeed come to him.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching him she sensed the force pull and used a force push to counter it, once it was countered she side smirked and lowered her head to glared at him more, she watched him and began to twirl her saberstaff in her hand as she held up her organic one and mocked him with a "come get some" hand gesture.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He leaped to her and attempted to immediately impale her upon his saber baton. Whether it worked or not, he formed the force to his hand, and gathered a group of small rocks that there behind her, and he pulled his hand to him in a way that forced that rocks to come flying to the back of Isis.
With his own force shield still he ran at her with the force still gathering in his free hand. He moved fast, but slow enough for him to move and dodge the rocks that were behind her if need be, and at the right speed to avoid any of her attacks if she tried to strike at him. She was going to lose this battle. And then she would be done for.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching him she sensed the rocks and leaped through the air at him, as she landed she started a sprint for him and activated one end of her saberstaff, as she came closer she held it out and put her knees to the ground and slid across it, as she neared him she sent a force throw at him and dove to the side, she was merely toying with her food now..

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He watched and waited, all he wanted to do was bait her into coming closer to him. And she fell for the bait. He flipped over her force attack and turned sideways in the air and he continued to fly over her head, and when he did he swung underneath him to her lowered form.
If it actually hit her he would be surprised, it was quite a blind strike. He imagined how it looked, watching a lightsaber fight unfold, seeing them leap over each other as if they were in those old holodramas where they danced.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching him fly over her and try to slash at her with his saber she dove to the side to avoid it and got to her feet, she hadn't realize the lightsaber cut over her left eye leaving a scar..

As she watched him she sighed and held her own staff in salute and readied herself for another engagement, as she stood there she began to walk closer while glaring at him Need to do better than that to defeat me boy she snarled at him.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He smiled. The rocks finally stopped flying through the air and just hit the floor and they all eventually rolled to a stop.
"You're mine." He whispered as his proboscises flailed around wildly on his face. He walked to her and met her in the middle of the room, though when they were close to meeting he started to bring the saber baton down and around to her torso. He was always prepared for next response of an attack, his force shield was still active over him, and his senses within the Force was expanding out, sensing her motions in attempt to gauge her reactions and attacks.
His anger was focused on only her and she wasn't going to beat him in a fight such as this.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

As he brought his saber down on her torso she parried it away from her and stood there as she stared into his eyes Really, how so? she replied and stood her ground, as she stood there she went directly for a force choke that would get past his force shield and held her hand clenched trying to choke him out.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He felt his force shield dissipate around his throat from the power that was coming from her force choke. He wasn't going to claw at his throat, he knew she wouldn't kill him. His time was nowhere near when he would have to die. He didn't feel as if he was going to die.
This is how. He thought as he sent both his hands forwards towards her chest. Whether or not the force actually pushed her away, his hands still made contact with her actual body to push her away from him. He could only hope that it actually forced her to lose the concentration that it needed for her to maintain the force choke upon him.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Having the force pushed at her was a serious disadvantage since she only has one hand to call upon the force with and as it was sent into her she was thrown back and flipped threw the air, landing gracefully she smirked at him and focused on his weapons powercell and went to use crush on it, he doesn't know the ability so he would be at a disadvantage here and so she would give him one weapon to use instead of two.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

He dropped the saber baton on the floor when it was seemingly deactivated. He had sensed her use the Force. And he had sensed the power of the crystal die out in the Force. It was no matter, she had given him two. But he was uncertain if she would do the same to the second one.
It's time to wrap this up. He thought to himself as he ran at her from across room. He slid on his protected knees, and swung at her kneecaps and with his free hand, he performed a force push a little above at her head. If she did indeed dodge the swing at her knees, he figured she would try and leap up. And if she did leap up, she would be hit full on in the chest with the force push that he had sent at her.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

it was foolish to do what he just did and as he came at her she watched him and dove to the side at the last moment and performed a roll, from there she flipped the her feet and glared at him This will be fun when I have your begging for mercy she teased as she stood there and and then decided to mock You think you are clever, the baton I gave you will help save your life boy

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

"I am cunning." He corrected her in a sharp voice, as he completed his slide on his knees and came to his feet. "You may as well kneel to me now, or else I'll force you to." He said, as he walked closer to her. He was prepared this time as with a flick of his wrist he casted a force shield over his body once more. He wouldn't be force choked again, at least not unexpectedly.
He force pulled her to him again, even though they were less than even four meters from each other and he swung his saber baton up to her shoulder area, the shoulder which held her saberstaff. If he could disarm her here, she would never think negatively of him again.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching as he walked closer to her she smirked and deactivated her own saberstaff and readied herself for his attack, felling the force pull she held out her hand and altered it to push herself away from him, as she was thrown away from him she flipped and landed and smirked at him nice try she said as she stood there and sighed as she remained and waited for a few moments and dropped her saberstaff to the ground So what will you do with me? she teased some more.

@[member="Tormax Tryte"]

"What will I do with you?" He said tilting his head to the side when he looked at her. "Defeat you, first off. I don't know what we should do after though." He said with a mischievous grin on his face. He could only wonder to what she was hinting at, though it didn't matter, the first thing that was on his mind was winning this battle. "Pick up your weapon." He said, he took the saber baton in a two-handed grip and looked at her. He fell into the most basic of all lightsaber forms, and his favourite one too. Form One, Shii-Cho.
"I won't beat my own Master with her weapon on the floor." He said. It may have sounded weak, but this wasn't a battle where they had to kill each other. Not so soon anyway. Plus, he felt like he could like her.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom