Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Night Station

Lun smiled and nodded as Serrin assured her she'd help first, and looked keenly interested in visiting, "That would be nice." she commented before hearing out Asaaj's words. She chuckled a little, "I'll admit, I didn't expect to be so welcomed into...this. Kind of assumed I'd always have to be an outsider of sorts."

She took food as offered giving the server a nod and another smile, "Thanks!" She added before looking with raised brows as she saw Asaaj create an image with her magik. And what they were called, Serrin did much the same with her own crest and asked if she was the founder or night mother. She began to test out her food, before recieving and raising the glass with a nod to the others, tapping it to Serrin's as she offered and Asaaj's had she offered to. "What a day this is." she said quietly as she sipped from the wine and would eat while waiting to hear out whatever story or answer Asaaj would have for Serrin's question.

Tags: Serrin Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

Ship: Fat cat stealth transport
Appearance

Objective: Refuel
Tags: Serrin Lun Lun

Loadout

Untitled906_20230929072756.png
"Hmmm... I am the surviving founder of my coven so I would probably be night mother if we used such a term, but I am generally just referred to as the Elder." It was a fun title, she looked much younger than some of her kin, but her natural age was much older, and yet, she was still barely a child for her species, something which Persephone liked to remind her of from time to time.

She ate and looked out into space, three large men approached them, spacers of some kind, two humans and a Twi'lek.

"Move along gentlemen, this is a girls night." Asaaj said dismissively without even looking, sensing their intent without even seeing their faces. It would be a shame to spoil dinner with innane chat, or worse, bloodshed. She turned back to the centre of the table, not even acknowledging the response of the men and placed more of her steak into her mouth. Speaking as she chewed. "So, how are we getting.... there?" she glanced pointedly at the men standing by them, unwilling to share there itinerary with anyone else. "I assume you have a ride?"

Serrin

S
Serrin formed her black lips into a smile at Lun Lun ‘s words, she looked forward to showing the Inique Devaronian her honeworld of Dathomir.

I shall give you a tour! Navina will welcome you and Asaaj with a tea ceremony, she loves tea.”

It was then that The Nightsister turned to Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani who let her title be known.

Elder it is then. I hope to learn more about your coven and its ways.” She squinted softly, when two men and a Twi’lek approached, it was then that Asaaj mentioned travel arragements, and the station suddenly shook. The two men ran to window, as a cruiser that was to dock was broken in half and then another greeb beam from olanet’s surface steuck another Great Ship which slammed into station and alarms began to ring loudly. Serrin lookee as entire crowds of people floated by the window outside, one a Twi’lek gal with a gaping mouth and frozen eyes. The Night Sister watched asca third emerald beam tore through the haul of the shuo that was torn asunder, it exploding in a great ball of flame, debris flying into Station, one metal helix of rienforced steel heading towards the window.

Run! Everyone get out of here!

The big helix with piping hit the glass which cracked in gnarled webs like bolts of lightning befofe it broke wide open, Srrrin poofed in Spirit plane, her body disappearing in a gust of grey and peridot green smoke, she grabbed a Kid Rodian and got them clear ans poofed to try and find Lun, the emergency shielding went online, as a metal wall prepared to seal the hole in the window, a failsafe.

Asaaj! Asaaj?! Are you clear? Lun! Lun where are you?!

Debris flew in and rained in metal and glass shards on four workers who fell as blood rose from them in spurts that then suspended in the air without gravity, and was carried in crimson bubbles. The entire Station was in chaos as gravity was slipping, debris was striking, and outside ships were capsizing. What had been a lovely time, and dinner to be was disturbed by some sort of attack from the surface of Venom, and what made Serrin pause was the third beam which she witnesses best had something familiar about it.. it even seemed.. but what mattered in this moment was that her friends were safe and that any who could be helped were tended to. investigations could proceeds after everyone was sorted. The Night Sister’s eyes danced as the room went dark and emergancy lightning kicked in, she felt herself levitating in the Zero Gravity as the hatch trying to plug the hole in window struggled. The shielding sporadically flickered on, making people drop and then the lack of gravity return right after. This made movement in The Station perilous.

She smiled again as she drank from her wine as she was told she could be given a tour, "That would be wonderful!" she agreed.
Last surviving founder seemed a rather sad situation, not in the pathetic sense. Just sad. But there were so many ways to be considered alone, perhaps it was not worth dwelling. More worthwhile to be together with something. She raised her brow at the approaching men though chuckled at Asaaj's comment. And then, danger. Lun braced herself as she saw the ship break outside, and looked to the others. Things erupted into chaos a moment after, Lun leapt back enhancing herself so she was able to hold onto something and then trying to shove the table in the way of the opening with a telekinetic push from the Vo organ inside her, in the hopes that it would try and block anyone else from falling out. She didn't know if it'd work. She gritted her teeth as she began to forcefully grow extended claws from her hands, a tail, and wings. The wings were not going to go very fast at all. And anytime she used the Vo for anything else, the shapeshifting process would halt.

She watched, fortunately, debris didn't really hinder her sight. She was quick to answer when Serrin called, glad to hear and see her again after whatever it was she did a moment before. "Here Serrin! I'm fine! Are you?" she called bcak, if Asaaj hadn't blipped out of existence (or force sight) then she'd try and locate her as well and see how she was doing. She wasn't at all sure what just happened or what was going to happen next, "I'd rather we get off this thing as soon as possible...I don't want to know how well any of us fair, or don't, in space." she said worriedly.

Appearance

Loadout

Asaaj knew something was up as the force called out and seconds later beam of light lanced through space and obliterated a nearby ship. Then another beam, and another. She had been in space enough times to recognise the tell tall whistle of a Hull breach as shrapnel from the nearby explosion penetrated thin walls of the station. The twi'lek man looked at her in horror, clutching his wounded stomach where the debris had continued its journey though him, only to be ripped out into space when the hull finally gave way, being too close to be saved by the emergency shielding. Asaaj slowed her breathing as the oxygen levels plummeted and she moved quickly away.

"I'm here, I'm going back to my ship, can either of you teleport?" Asaaj's skin looked like it was catching fire and crackled briefly like a log before bursting into embers and she was gone, reforming on her nearby ship. She sent a telepathic message while quickly snorting a ground herb that would amplify her force presence like a homing beacon to make incoming teleports much easier.

Another beam lashed out and hit the heavy shields of her warships as the vessel moved to place the debris of the wounded cruiser between it and the ground based assailant.

<<Find me sisters>> she sent a telepathic message to Lun Lun and Serrin as she saw the distinctive force cylinder beams from her ship reach out to the station aand begin breaching the walls, usually used for offensive boarding, this ship was also perfectly suited for emergency evacuations. Asaaj could clearly see groups of civilians running across the void of space into the waiting arms of her crew, maybe it would be prudent to just leave but despite her old empire now being collapsed, maritime law dictated that she try to rescue the civilians.

She could feel something in the force and as the ichor seeped from her eyes and nose from the herbs she had taken, she wondered about the unknown foe down on Venom.

Serrin

S
Serrin made her way to Lun Lun when she heard Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani suggest they head to her ship.
Serrin replied, “I can travel, Lun grab on! We are going to enter The Spirit Plane.”
There were so many in distress and many more injured but Lun and Asaaj were right, they had to safeguard them three if they were to be of any help to others.
Many escape pods jettisoned down to Venom, people scrambled to their ships, there crowds climbing over each other in animalistic behavior. The safest thing was to geleport and so Serrin opened the tomunnel as she seirled her hands, hrrat glowing bolts of Ichor green making a circle wnd then a great hole formed that looked like a mixturecof amoke and the glowing trails of Nightsister dust. The Daughter of Dathomir took Lun’a hand and then leap in, her body was carried as if in current on river, and in the tunnel fashion of hyperspace only it went around in loops avoiding other tunnels in the Spirit Plane. Serrin could sense the Beacon of telepathic energy that called put from Asaaj and followed it till they passed through the haul of a ship and poofed next to Asaaj.
We are here Sister. Now, what about those poor souls trampling one another to escape?” The Nightsister had to admit watching sentients of all races bludgeon one another and knock down people they had just shared a drink with made her tone rather stern. She had seen a lot since leaving Dathomir, but this display was sickening. Granted her rationale mind knew had she not her talents of teleportation, she might be as frantic and this made her feel a little less judgement.

Serrin had a big heart and wanted to help, but the last beam had done extensive damage to The Station and made their chances of escaping more perilous by the second.
This is your ship. If we can save some safely then I hope we can help. But we must see to our own protection, and if it is deemed to risky I suggest we abort.

Serrin had always advocated helping, and doing what one could, but she was no Jedi and self sacrifice may ease a conscious, the truth is if you are dead you cannot help anyone ever again. Besides her mind was now fixed on the source of this catastrophic incident. The great beams of peridot energy had come from the surface of Venom which proved that the stories that it was toxic and without life were untrue and that someone had fabricated lies to keep prying eyes from the surface. It was Serrin’s intend to head down to Venom, and discover the source of this destruction.

Asaaj seemed....fine? And then she seemed to be vanished, but calling out to them. A somewhat strange feeling, Serrin told her to hold on. And she did. She hardly knew what else to do, getting through this crowd was unsafe. Mostly for the crowd. However the idea of them traveling to the spirit plane sounded rather shocking of a plan. She held her hand and in a moment they were twisting and turning through some winding tunnel she'd never even imagined before.

Lun had to steady herself on their exit staring ahead, "What in the name of anything." she muttered at the experience, and possibly the whole situation they'd just been thrown into. It took her longer to recollect herself, but eventually she did manage something, "If this is an attack, my transport is very well armed and armored. If we can get to it. It might hold some people...if they keep their hands off of the weapons locker." she was still changing her body, the wings, the claws of hands and feet. Making herself prepared for a variety of circumstances. There would be time to freak out about what was going on later, right now, she'd rather not die. but she also didn't really want to just leave everyone for dead either, if feasible.

She was fully aware she lacked the actual skills either of these two had, but she'd at least provide what she could.

Appearance

Loadout

Asaaj was happy to see the others appear on her bridge. It was well lit bridge which still kept up with utilitarian standards that the Eternal Empire desired in its ships, but there were signs that in the intervening year, Asaaj had allowed more of her own personality to seep aboard her vessel.

"Nightqueen, dear, what is your estimates on the yeild of those beams, do you think we can take a few hits?" she asked to seemingly no-one but was answered by an artificial voice on the speaker, the advanced AI that ran her ship. "The particle beams coming from Venom are of high energy, but our shielding should keep us safe for the time being. The station is losing integrity and should fail before the enemy can inflict significant damage on me."

Asaaj grinned and turned to the other women. "So, we can save a large number of these people, many will die, that cannot be helped." her words were emphasised as another bolt of green energy lanced through one of the station hab modules, turning it inside our in a shower of death. "Prudence suggests we leave this system.... but honour demands we find whomever is shooting at us and cut them into peices so small that they will be no good for anything but making ichor."

There was anger in her voice and her bloodlust had been raised, her eyes were a fierce yellow as she snapped her fingers. The lights went out and a holographic projection of the planet appeared beside them casting a sinister green glow on the women's faces as of it might be a bubbling cauldron. On the planet was a hostile marker which asaaj touched and it zoomed in to a mountainous area on the planet with a few weak energy sources. "Here... I we can bombard them from orbit, or we can pay a visit for that personal touch. Thoughts?"

Serrin

S
For Serrin who listened to the options, there was only one course of actiom. She had to confront the Source of this chaos and carnage face to face. Bombardment would not ensure their death, and she wanted more than for whoever was responsible to go out in a quick blaze, they had to suffer at her hands.

“I say we opt for the personal touch.

Her tone was very sharp and had a touch of violence which contrasted her more cheerful one that she had used during their conversations earlier.

Serrin then turned to Lun Lun ,

Your ship and its arsenal, that will be most helpful my friend. I suggest we take all of our ships, to ensure we have three means of escape, and perhaps land them at different areas away from the Source of those beams.

Serrin was trying go be pratical. The more ships, the more chances of getting off Venom if things went south. They had no idea what they would be facing, nor who or what was behind all this.

Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani do you have a location of where the bombardment came from? After we rescue these people we can all converge on the location at different points.”

The Night Sister was taking the role of planner, not that she was trying to bark orders, she just was eager to get planet side and confront this menace. She had to admit part of her resolve was based on somewhat petty feelings, she had been enjoying talking with her sisters, and was about to share a meal with them and then it all fell apart as the station was falling apart. The more noble reasons of going down to the planet to neutralize the enemy for the safety and security of the sector was a secondary motive, she was pissed. This was personal!

Lun spoke to her ship apparently as it was the one that responded. Night queen, quite a name for her ship. Apparently though the station was falling apart, good news only really being the nightqueen was sturdy enough. They were under the impression they could save people. Lun planned to help there if she could, even if a part of her wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. Both her and Serrin seemed quite interested in getting revenge on their attacker more personally.

Lun nodded about the ship issue, taking all three of their ships. Her body by now had reached the form best suited for a variety of tasks, for the skill she had in that power at least. She looked for the exit while talking, "I'm not sure how long I can wait for people to get on mine. It's powerful but it's slow to really get started, but I can tell people as I go. I'll try to ping for comms when I get on board?" she asked, she was adapting a little better after the initial surprise of everything. Though she had so many questions. And the anger the other two already had for their attacker had begun to build in the former devaronian as well, to interrupt the momentary peace and forming friendship she was being granted. Only to put them all at risk and in this frustrating situation.

But they'd be fine she was sure, they knew more than she did. Her own safety was what she was most worried about now, and meeting up with them again once they were off this failing station.

Appearance

Loadout

"Night Queen, please pass on the coordinates to my associates ships and plot as safe approach vector." the AI representation shimmered and vanished as Asaaj turned to her allies.

Concern crossed her face about the plan to take multiple ships. "Blood Knight can land in an emergency, but she would be very vulnerable on approach and I am not confident she would be safe, she's heavy and has not had full maintenance routine since the Empire Collapsed. I can some down in a shuttle, or come down in one of your." She looked out the window of the assault frigate as the shields flared green with the impact of another blast.

"A shuttle has been ready Captain" came the voice of the Night Queen.

"Ah.. perfect, please have my Revenants meet me there.... well ladies, I shall see you on the surface." a malevolent glee appeared across her face as she picked up a pair of blades placed across her command chair.

"Captain, no further evacuees are coming, recommend disconnection and evasive action."

Asaaj nodded to her command crew and the light dimmed as the frigate cloaking device activated and the floundering station began to get further away, the next beam missed the now cloaked vessel.

Asaaj headed to her stealth fighter capable of invisibly inserting a half dozen sentients, if either of the other asked to accompany her she would accept and space would be made, otherwise, her and a trio of her revenant warriors would board the ship and head for the planet with cloaking device active. Asaaj could shield their presence in the force, keeping them safe until they landed.

Serrin

S
Serrin nodded and left Asaaj’s ship to jump into her fighter. The engines hummed to life. The Station was collapsing, the creat circular halls broke off into fractured pieces, Serrin navigated around them and debrus floating about as she msde her descent toward Venom, the Green World’s atmosphere was filled green clouds which obscured view till she got through them and rain fell on her haul that began to burn through it.

Acid Rain! Rotten luck!

The Nightsister opened a comm to Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani and Lun Lun

Mayday! Mayday! The rain is acid! Use shields!

He ship began to dive down towards black rock surface where she saw a great castle in the distance:

draculas-castle-on-the-mountain-default-title-ai-painting-354.webp

The star fighter began to smoke as she piloted it towards the castle, and it crashed. The Night Sister felt his consciousness fade in and out, she saw a figure in black robes and pale skin, then men in Red Visors and armor cutting open the cock pit with vibro weapons.

The next thing Serrin knew is she was in a bed with sheets and she had a terrible headache. She rose to her feet which were bate, the toes lined on the sides by her tattoos. She crossed her legs and saw on a fine and ornate table with gold leaf around black ebony wad her comlink, LO Blaster, and other possessions. Whoever had placed her in this room did not intend to keep her captive, her means of communication and combat kept in her circle of control. She yook up the comlink,

Assaj! Lun! I am at a Castle, the coordinates were what the AI pinged. So far I am in no danger, I have my weapons and this frequency. Over.

She held the brass color circular speaker brooch that she spoke into and then saw her door cracked. Curious she began to open it and walk into a grand hall with paintings, one of which was a Count in black robes. Her bare feet made the floor boards creak, and when she stepped on stone there slapping sound of oily skin against the smooth stone. Two stair cases descended into a v heart shape and there waa a great elogated table with a hearth burning most bright. On the table was an assortment of dishes, one was a delicacy of Dathomir called Nydark Pie. Serrin did not touch the food, nor the goblets of silver with gem stones, some of which had Dathomirian Crystals. There was a sound of creaking, when she turned to see at the balcony area that overlooked the dining room, the figure was hard to male out but his voice was distinct,

“Please, make yourself at home, take a seat and eat.”

The Nightsister placdd her Lo blaster in its holster and gook a seat at the end of the table, as the figure made its way down the stairs, its gate was heavy as it approached. Serrin was uneasy, but so far there had been no signs of hostility, and yet it was from the surface the great beams had destroyed cruisers and the Station orbiting venom, which made her remain vigilant. The tall figure was now before her, clads in black robes with a regal collar and neckline, around his neck silver necklaces with green hems and his face long and white with lines of flesh. She suspected hus height and skin to beca Pau’un, she had heard of them, natives of Utapau. However, she sensed something about him that alarmed her, he had strong aura of magick, which was not common among men, it was not The Force, well not in traditional sense, more like the Spirit Ichor, and that unnerved her more. She hoped Asaaj and Lun would find the castle easily, she had turned on a distress beacon on her ship.

Sfant Scurgere

S
Sfant’s Voice

The Count descended the staircase with an almost fraility, his body looked aged, though robust. Was he feeble or acting? It was never right to reveal your hand in the game, he saw The Nigjtsistee seated and took his place at the other end, his black eyes like oil fixated on her as he sat down with a groan.

“Welcome Nightsister to my humble home. It has been long since ai have had a guest to show hospitality to.”

The Pau’un Count motioned and two servers in black dress, maidens with matching eyes brought wines that they poured, The Count stopped them from piuring into his gonley,

“No.. I never drink wine.”

Instead he motioned to a black ornate glass bottle which the maiden poured into his gobley, he spoke under his breath,

“Encant Ichori Vint!”

The liquid turned a peridot green that he began to sip.

“My name is Count Sfant Scurgere, and I wish to welcome you Sister of the Night. I have long hoped to meet a Daughter of Dathomir. Tell me, do your people thrive? I heard of a terrible tale that the Land of Rancors was scoured.”

The Count motioned to have first course of blood soup served, a dish from Mandalore, which was not far on the trade routes. Sfant had come to enjoy the unique cuisine of other cultures. He smiled as he dipped a fine silver spoon into garnet liquid and drew it to his mouth.

“I suspect..” he took a sip before continuing, “your friends eill be joining us soon. I confess I have prepared this meal for all of you, so delighted am I to play host after so many years.”

He could sense the unease in Serrin.

“You need not be afraid, I am a friend of Dathomir. In fact, there is much I wish to discuss when your friends arrive..”

TAG: Lun Lun Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

Lun would dart through the station to her own ship quickly, waiting if she could, but by the time she herself got there, things were already getting extremely risky, and it was far too slow to start. Someone did get on, but managed to race back right off the ramp thinking she wasn't going to be fast enough. Not a shock, doubtless it was the crystals further influencing them. Probably why only one even made it to her. There wouldn't be any who'd really be able to fit anyway. The instant it did she'd activate the ships shields and connect to the comms of the other two women, working to get the ship safely off the station. It had a high speed, but kark it if it wasn't slow to get moving or change directions.

She hissed as she heard of the acid rain as she properly headed out. Her shields were on, there was no danger there. Though it's possible even without it her ship would handle them. But really, this issue came in once they'd land. Her real worry was about Serrin and Asaaj now, where and how they were, and if those beams were going to come back.

She did her best to make her way towards the planet, "I'm headed to the world, nobody got on board...pretty sure I get why." she said through comms. There was silence from Serrin for awhile, and worry began to grow in her. And an anger. As she approached the castle she finally got confirmation of Serrin's state, relaxing, a little. Lun tried to find a place to land, somewhere her ship could be covered where she could lock it down. And then find a way to head to the place. "I'm coming in." she said hurriedly gathering some equipment. She wasn't really sure how she'd get in without dealing with the rain. Getting there wouldn't be something all that easy. Eventually she went with what she hoped would work, she used her Vo to telekinetically sieze a portion of fallen tree, raising it over her and then rushing quickly towards cover before looking to find an opening inside. Speaking into a comm unit, "Just finding an entrance."

Appearance

Katitik Hive Personal Shields

ELYSI-31 heavy assault blasters
Trauma and tool kit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom