Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Night Station

Serrin

S
256EF18C-DBDA-4BBC-B813-AD3F461A9A37.jpg

TAG: Lun Lun

If you want to join this private RP, please PM or DM Serrin.

Serrin flew her Starfighter towards The Station orbiting a luminious green planet of unidentified designation, its nickname was Venom. The station and planet was between Dathomir and Mandalore, a no man’s land for all sorts of charcters ranging from scum to villainy to the tainted and pure.

Serrin docked at the station.
Entering the hallway of chrome she saw all assortment of figures, some wore those T-shaped masks, others round caps of flesh known as Bith, still others had even more unique features, which the Nightsister took note of as she approached a oval bar with a Trandoshan serving drinks. He was gruff but when she ordered Jawa Juice he grunted as he poured it into a chrome cut. A guy with antenna approached and held a glowing orange stick in his hand,
“You wanna buy death sticks? Or maybe spice sticks?”

Serrin eyed him, her eyes burning green which made him back off.

“Woah.. what are you smoking that does that?!”

The Nightsister laughed.

Its Ichor, and its forbidden to outsiders.

The Stick Salesman leaned on the bar,
“I am always lookin for the next trip to sell.. where can I get this Ich?”

Serrin could see he wasn’t getting a hint, so she made a flame in palm of her hand of peridot green.

I’ll give you to count of three before I toss this at you.. one.. two..

The Salesman bolted off, making Serrin chuckle as she extinguished the flame and returned to her drink. Her little pyro display did not seem to attract any attention, which was to be expected among this lot. Most of them were at a crossroads, fixated on their own next steps, as was This Nightsister, who was part of Lilastre Order, though still devoted to her Dathomirian Roots. She had left her homeworld in search of adventure, and she had found it. Now she was homesick, missing Navina her sister, and even Night Mother Valzin.

There she stirred s purple straw in the liquid as she looked out the window at the Green Planet. Venom was s strange world, few braved it due to nothing was known about it. Those that did never returned or so that was the rumor. Serrin had to admir she was curious, what could be there that made the planet so luminous? Was it toxic? Or did treasure lurk down there and stories kept it protected from poachers?

The Nightsister drifted as she imagined the planet, and what migjt be found. What species if any might roam it, and if she would need at space suite to set foot on it.

Great ships docked at the Station, many of them cruisers:

E130A06F-2C9E-4318-94D0-6DBCD7764EB1.jpg

Fresh souls poured into main cantina looking for drink, food, and mischief. The Nightsister had taken a green leather seat by a window starring out The window. She figured she would have to hand some more bold figures wanting to exploit an exotic person like her. Most people had not seen a Nightsister away from Dathomir.

Wandering. What she mostly seemed to do now. She no longer had teaching, but she could at least see. Sort of. Her senses through the force were the only way she was managing. She was getting more used to the fact that her mere presence made many people uneasy or feel strange, even if they couldn't see her. An unfortunate consequences of the nightsister force crystals and tainted crystals integrated into her body. And something she had not learned to have any control over.

She hid her eyes, so the glow from the crystals didn't get through them. But at this point, she was only sometimes trying to hide the patterns of glowing crystals just beneath the skin that covered her. For now, she had left the wings off. Maintaining the fur of a devaronian woman and the two horns she often had.

The woman made her way onto the station, her ship getting fueled after some frustrating questions. She would perhaps not get quite the same kinds of looks as Serrin. Even without the visual distinction she held, the crystals changing the emotions of those around her caused more concern than it did interest. At the least, it kept most regular people from bothering her. The way they worked was not always predictable.

She approached the bar, her voice so normal compared to the rest of her
, "Could I get a hot chocolate please?" she asked, she didn't need the force to sense his uncertainty about her. She shouldn't even bother watching for it anymore, not this close. Still, he did so. And she smiled and paid, "Thank you."

The Avansas turned around and hesitated, saw something, sensed something. She hadn't met a dathomirian woman before either. She'd not even been off Devaron until her change. Yet somewhat was so familiar and so foreign. There was strength she felt, saw. Not of the kind of mere muscles. Skill in that strength. Strength here specifically. She stared a moment longer, worrying about if she should react. If her hesitation had already caused problems.

Kark it all. She thought, and began to approach the night sister. She nervously smiled as she approached, "Sorry...do you mind if I sit and chat?" she asked after a moment of hesitation on what to say.

Tags: Serrin

Ship: Fat cat stealth transport
Appearance

Serrin

S

The Nightsister was lost watching ships pass the glass in front of Green Planet that glowed like a kyber crystal when she felt something, something familar, it was then that a voice spoke, and she saw a Lady of adorned with horns, covered eyes, skin with luminous markings that matched the Ichor, and radiating Dathomirian energy. Serrin extended her hand, her marked fingers of dark grey and light grey pointing to a matching green leather chair with tables of ebony wood to rest drinks on.

Please.. I would love some company.

The Daughter of Dathomir combed back a rogue strains of silver white hair over her ear as she smiled with her black painted lips. She wanted to ask, but it seemed more proper to make introductions than address what she sensed,

My name is Serrin, I am from Dathomir.”

Serrin was always upfront, not good at guile or concealing things, besides she was near the lane that lead to her home world, and she certaintly did not look like those Mandal.. Mandalorians with their masks. No here Dathomirian knot marks of anointing were burned on to her pale white and grey skin. It was unmistakable when combined with her hair color and the fact she just used the Ichor to scare off a Death Stick Dealer. Though this Stranger had a similar skin tone and white hair, which made Serrin feel less odd on this Station.

She looked at those luminious marks that glowed on this friendly soul’s arms,

Those are beautiful.. do they mean something?

Lun smiled and nodded sitting down, forcing herself to take a sip from her hot chocolate though her interest was on this presence before her. As Serrin introduced herself, some understanding dawned on her. Dathomir. The kidnapper had used crystals from there hadn't he. But this person couldn't have anything to do with him surely? It would be so unlikely. No, no that was too unlikely. Not without anything else suggesting it. He didn't seem anything like her.

"I'm Lun, from Devaron." she answered to the introduction. Then at where she knew the crystals were, feeling them underneath her skin, seeing them in the force. Well...this was a dathomirian. And one who seemed to know the force. Can it hurt to talk about it with her? Maybe...but...maybe it could help too.

"I don't think so..." She answered uncertainly, as she looked at them. The entire shape of them very slowly began to shift into another pattern, an effort on her part. Merely shifting skin around was probably one of the easiest things to do...and while it hurt, it was hardly anywhere near the top of the list. "But maybe...I can move them. Even make them disappear. But they come back."

There was a slight nervous chuckle, I should have some fun. For once...

"Just like here." She added lifting the blindfold over her eyes only so slightly that the glow and bottom of her crystal infested eyes could be seen. She quickly pulled it back down. Biting her lip, "It's...a story. But I saw you...or, sensed you. I couldn't help it. I needed to ask something, I'm not really sure what anymore. You just seemed familiar and...capable. And I guess I know why now."

Appearance

Serrin

S

As Lun flexed the markings Serrin at last sensed it, they were crystals, Night Crystals, which made The Night Sister lean as The Devaronian moved them with ease.

Fascinating! I can sense stones from my homeworld, are they producing the light? I have never seen anything like this!

Getting carried away she tried to compose herself and held her hand over her mouth trying to hide her excitement.

My apologies, I get carried away sometimes.

When Lun began to form a question, seeing a seriousness in the words Serrin sat up and paid careful attention.

Feel free to ask me anything. I can confirm that familiar feeling as well, when you first sat down, it was unmistakable.”

Serrin was intrigued, this Lady seemed to have pieces of her world in her eyes and flrsh. How was this possible? Nothing in her years in her Coven ever covered such augmentation, ahe had not even heard such stories from Navina, her big sister. And unlike Mothee Valzin, she would not jump to conclusions that it was some sort of sacrilege or blasphemy. That was one of the reasons she had fled being a Nightsister in the traditional sense, bound to Dathomir. She felt there was much more to learn than The Night Mother or Coven could possibly know. To be isolated, marooned even, was gaainst nature, why had hyperspace travel been invented? Why could the stars be sailed upon if One was to be trapped on a system? This causes her to get in many a verbal sparring match with The Night Mother, and lead to her self imposed exile. Though having left Serrin had in her new family been forced to commit acts that some of her Sisters would find shameful, she had taken lives and learned to make weapons of the Ichor. Nightsisters weren’t pacifists, they defended Dathomir with a ruthlessness, as in times of Mother Talizin and the Purge of Grevious. But to seek adventure and fight for non-Nightsisters, that was not compatible with her Coven.

Lun couldn't tell if she should be amused or bothered at the sudden interest, she didn't know what Lun had to go through. But then, she couldn't be blamed for not knowing. Besides, it should be interesting. When ever would this have happened to someone, how many people could have been changed the specific way she was. It bothered her, but she understood. Why she was even bothered in the first place she didn't know, she'd even prompted the interest herself on purpose.

So Lun shook her head, "It's alright." she responded quietly before Serrin affirmed she was willing to answer anything, and that she too had noticed the familiarity. It helped Lun relax a little. And take a breath. "I'm...not even sure what to ask." she answered at first, before some thought rose to her, "Is there a way to control them? You sensed it as familiarity but for others...well...even a non force user feels it. Not knowing what it is. It just makes them uneasy, or have strange feelings. Even if I hid the markings, I'm practically a walking beacon of worry." as her curiosity began to form from the ease, she continued. She didn't know nightsisters well, where she would or wouldn't overstep bounds. Right now she didn't even think about what significance any of this could carry, "Maybe you could show me some things...what could be done with them? Or even just what I can do in general? I've learned a little of the force but I'm so new. I have these powers now, this strength, but so often it is just...there. I feel like I'm a moving target for something worse to happen to me than last time." by the end she'd returned to worry. Afterall, she held a rare presence in the force. Two presences, but only one with a mind. And the dark side was built into her just as the crystals were. Not by her choice, but by his designs.

Appearance

Serrin

S
Serrin looked intently at the crystals that swam beneath her skin creating glowing trails of beautiful green light.

Control them? Yes, there is a way. However, I must confess I have never seen crystals bonded in the flesh like this, how may I ask did this happen?

The Nightsister was then trying to answer Lun Lun ‘s other questions why posing her own,

The Force..” Serrin paused. The difference between how her people operated with the Ichor and magick that Jedi claimed was The Force in a unique variant form was nuanced. Mothr Talzin of cursed memory had claimed the “Dark Magick is not the Dark Side,” differentiating between the Ichor and The Force. Others felt it was splitting Rancor hairs, even though Rancors who were indigenous to Dathomir was hairless, hence the point.

The Nightsister sensing almost desperation in the undergone of Lun decided to answer the best way she could.

We Nightsisters wield The Spirit Ichor, from which all our magick flows. Some have claimed this is The Force, only in another guise, others like a Night Mother named Talizin saw it as unique power of Dathomir and The Sisters of the Night. I can help with the crystals in your skin, however, The Force is a power better understood by Jedi and Sith. I recommend before you would approach them, that you master these crystals, for they will not understand how Magick of the Night got in your body and is used by you in addition to The Force. I must confess, I have not met a person who has both Spirit Ichor and The Force. I know the legend of One, a Nightbrother named Maul who became a Sith, but nothing in the flesh.

She was hoping she was not making Lun feel uncomfortable, like some test subject. In truth Serrin thought she was pretty, that she should not have to hide this glow.

You know.. I think it looks pretty, that you shine from within, but I will help you control it if that is your wish.”

The Nightsister smiled, her black lips persing, and her eyes conveying a softness and gentle demeanor that even her adventures far from home had not snuffed out.

A way to control them, what good news. It was no surprise to her they weren't seen in this form, or the question following. But she waited through the womans explanation, as she thought of her own. Her talk of the night sisters, and this "Night mother Talzin." They wielded icho, magic. Not necessarily the force it sounded like is what she meant. Her further statements that she didn't even know of any who had both ichor and the force made Lun feel her circumstances were even more odd. Why seek out crystals then that had no connection just for such uses. Maybe she was a flaw then, supposed to use ichor, and not succeeding? As if her eyes weren't enough. But she was right, mastering these crystals first, that might be best before seeking out another teacher. Her last, helpful though she was, only got her so far. And now seperated.

Lun furrowed her brow at the final line, she smiled slightly at the compliment, though it twitched between appreciation and a little confusion, "It's not the visual hiding I need most. Sure it's painful to push them deeper in but...really. People can feel them. Whether they know it or not. Even when they can't see me at all...people feel unease. If you can help me hide that, the feeling, or...how they work or something. I would be very grateful."

She thought for a moment, biting her lip after taking a sip from her hot chocolate, "As for...how it happened. Um..." She was better about it now, but it was still...something, she stared at her hot chocolate, spinning the cup in her hands, trying to maintain a neutral tone as best she could "I was kidnapped. Just another devaronian, force sensitive, didn't really care. I met a male of my race, he noticed, he carried a curious weapon. But just persuaded me to talk with him...at some point I just...drifted mentally. And this man, a human I think, gave orders that I followed. Changed me. I could alter my form, slowly, with pain. Move stronger and faster, move things at will, create this green smoke that's noxious. But these shapes began to form, the glowing green patterns, and my eyes itched until they were full of the crystals. They never would stay away. I've grown almost used to them now...And after all their tests and commands. Just...left me. That if he called me, I'd answer. I got help to learn how to see but...not too much else."

Appearance

Serrin

S

Serrin understood her conxern, being sensed was dangerous in the galaxy. Especially with Sith Boogeymen and other horrors ahe had recently heard of.

I will teach what I know to conceal their signature. It takes concentration and a command of the Ichor. We should practice away from prying eyes.

The Nightsister then listened to her plight of Lun, how her condition was done to her after her Force Sensitivity was discovered. She was alarmed some Man experimenter on her and then disappeared and had her therhered for a summoning to come.

I am so sorry that at your Awakening, someone took advantage. Though for what aim they did this is a mystery.. but I believe anything can be redeemed, that you can make this part of you and at your command, not at the control of whoever did this to you.

Serrin was trying to walk a fone line with her words, she believed in destiny and yet trauma though it could service Fate’s aims, still hurt; how to acknowledge the pain and suffering as sorrowful but the gains and beauty as well. For Lun was stunning, not grotesque, a rare beauty that had features from her people, Devaronians, their becoming horns and yet she had Ichor lighting her up like a Nightsister. Serrin was a tad envious of the glowing crystals, that her annointings of her Coven, the dark grey roads on her arms and face could illuminate as Lun’s did. And yet that was the way of the galaxy, what one person coveted another might wish to do without, the “Ichor was always greener on the other side,” Sister Navina said. It was a omen that what sparkles in distance or the other side from you can be an illusion, like the puffs of smoke that she gave off entering the astral plane.

Reactions: Lun

Lun gave her a nod and a brief smile as she said she'd teach her, "Thank you Serrin, it means a lot." she said, fully genuine in that statement. She didn't really know what she was getting into, but at this point, was it really going to be a negative? Nightsisters might have an...unusual reputation. She wasn't even entirely sure how they were truly viewed at large. But this one, she seemed good. And that was what mattered here.

Strange that she had come in a circle of sorts. That she once might have been less noticed, and then, even if only in part, nightsister sources were used to make her stand out so much. And now a nightsister would help her hide that yet again. She was not who she was before, she never could be. But Serrin had some more comfort for her too. The emphasis that it was not at the control of that madman, that was especially a focus. A slight vengeful feeling to see him try, and to see him fail, so she could kill him. But it was a short lived thought, she was not violent in her past. Circumstances could change a person.

Lun took a long drink from her hot chocolate to feel the warmth soothe her, and then tried another longer smile,
"This was not how I expected this day to go, but I'm not sure it could have gone any better. So thank you." she repeated. What a first interaction that was, a witch, and the first things she was providing to her were comfort. As compared to some...doctor? To use her for testing.

Appearance

Serrin

S

The Nightsister smiled as she took up her cup of Jawa Juice and offered to touch Lun Lun ‘s cup in a sort of toast. The cup reflecting in glass with great green ball behind, like an eye watching their every move in the background.

I know what its like to feel alone in this wide galaxy. A Nightsister journeying so far from Dathomir.

If she was honest, it meant a lot to Serrin someone needed her, she was stepping in Navina’s shoes, being like a big sis and mentor. It was exciting to be in position to help, which was her favorite thing. She couldn't “help helping.”

The Nightsister then gave another smile, unable to contain her mood.

I feel the same way, this day has had unexpected blessings.”

Serrin blushed,

Maybe you could teach me how to not come across like a total Nightball, and I will help you with the crystals.”

She was being playful, she was so at ease, perhaps it was proximinity to home, which was a short jump away or more likely this new friend. In Lilastre Order she is Odd Witch among soldiers and Force Users, but with this Unique Devaronian, she felt like she was with a Sister.

Reactions: Lun

Lun smiled as she moved her glass over and tapped it against the cup of Jawa juice. A second familiarity then. The nightsisters excitement was a little hard not to accept somewhat, even with the topic at hand being Lun's worries. She was already feeling much better about these things.

Then, after all that, she had to laugh at her final comment, covering her mouth as she quieted down quickly, "Oh yes, I'm a shining example to model yourself after." she joked but nodded anyway, "But hey, I'll do what I can."

She leaned forwards on the table and whispered, "First clue is, most people probably react a bit different when they find out someone has crystals in their skin and eyes." Lun didn't seem bothered at all anymore. At this point, they'd both apparently progressed to an informality that Lun was really appreciating right now. She didn't realize just how much she really missed that.

Appearance

Objective: Refuel
Tags: Serrin Lun Lun

Loadout

Untitled906_20230929072756.png
Asaaj had brought her ship, ENS Bloodknight to this isolated station to refuel before she departed for a personal excursion on the ancient homeworld of her culture. Her crew had mostly disembarked and were also enjoying a brief respite from the ship, it was lucky her vessel was mostly automated as many of the Imperial crew decided to leave after the collapse of the empire and the slide of ships processes and cultures into a more... Asaaj style.

The woman sat in the bar and observed the people around her, she was a little hungry, and a place like this was not a bad place to find some nobody who wouldn't be missed, but there was something else. She could taste ichor in the air and the smell of dathomiri magicks. Her attention was drawn to two women on the other side of the bar so she decided to approach them. Asaaj's tattoos marked her clearly as a witch, even if her sanguine biology was kept well hidden. She waited for few moments just within ear shot, listening to the conversation before introducing herself, what fates had transpired to bring three unconnected nightsisters to this out of the way place.

She stepped in. "Three witches walk into a bar... I feel like there is a punch line there." she grinned before offering her hand, her fingers decorated with traditional dathomiri jewellery to match her face. "Asaaj" she spoke her name.

Serrin

S
TAG: Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Lun Lun

Serrin let out a hearty laugh at Lun’s words about “shining example,” and people “reacting to crystals in eyes and skin.” She could tell The Devaronian Nightsister was using a touch of humor, which spoke volumes to the fact that they were now in a comfortable disposition with each other.

It was then as The Daughter of Dathomir chuckled she heard a voice and turned to see a Lady with beautiful Red flowing Hair, and the markings of Night Anointing. She wore a marvelous black one piece top with a hollowed out star at her chest to reveal that unmistakable Dathomirian skin and markings; her thighs had mesh in the shape of diamonds used in Sabaac with buckle flaps that connected above skin exposed above long black boots. Her greeting was in the same vein of humor about “three witches enter a bar..” followed by her name, “Asaaj.

Fiddling with another straind of hair, Serrin smiled,

All we need is a cauldron and we could have a coven meeting!

She said that with a playful tongue and gestured to an empty chair beside Lune, creating Triad of Three. Serrin could not believe this turn of events, she thought that she alone was the only one venturing far from home. Now she was proved mistaken by the presence of two unique Sisters.

It is a pleasure to meet you Asaaj, please join us!

Serrin motioned to a waiter having smelled the pleasant aroma of food that has passed by on trays. A menu was brought and she was suprised to see Burra Fish, and fried Burra at that! The fish was native to Dathomir, which meant trading from the planet was still happening. A good sign, and perhaps a sign since Three Sisters of the Night had all been gathered at this Station.

A droid came by to take Serrin’s Order, “I’ll have the Fish and Chips.” The droid wrote it down on a datapad and then paused to determin if Asaaj and Lun wanted anything.

A nice moment, and then, another presence, another familiarity. Just like with Serrin. So then...another nightsister? She looked up and over to the newest woman. That question was almost immediately answered with her joke Lun smiled and laughed nervously, she wasn't sure she was afraid. But she really didn't know her and was just adapting to the first one, as well as the implication that Lun was also a witch. Serrin followed up the joke as well.

Lun bit her lip, and lay out her hand on the table. It was not fast, almost any species that could shapeshift did so faster. But a part of Lun's palm began to shift and formed into a mimicry of a small cauldron. Still attached to her of course, but it was there. "Will this count?" she prompted. Again, it was no bone, no nails being changed. It was made just of dense skin and flesh. So the least painful way for her to actually form something. She quickly hid the cauldron before anyone else came by, and would shortly let it form back to normal.

Thinking for a moment about the offer of food, she decided maybe she might as well try out the preference of Serrin. She was hoping to learn from her afterall, all the more to know.
"I'll take that too please." she asked before looking to Asaaj, whether she'd taken the offer to sit down or not. And nodding her head, giving another smile as she glanced between her and Serrin, "I'm Lun. Nice to meet you."

Tags: Serrin Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

Appearance

Loadout

Asaaj raised an eyebrow as the devaronian formed a cauldron with her hand. "Thats a fun trick, although one cant help wonder how your body might affect the taste or other properties of such a concoction, perhaps its something to try in a more private setting." she laughed.

She looked at the food options, she should probably eat before she headed out. "I'll have the steak, as rare as the chef is willing to let it out please." the vampiress would take it raw if offered, but she felt it better manners to let the chef at least do something to it, and she had been treated to a delightful array of seared blue steaks in her time. This was also not the most elegant establishment, so sometimes the cook help hide the slight spoil on the meat.

"And a bottle of red as well please if you have a good one, three glasses." she said as the waiter walked away from them.

Asaaj turned back to her company. "What do you both have planned? I intend to head to Dath later today, i have need of a specific herb that grows there at this time of yet. Unless either of you are carrying flowers from the obsidian blossom?" she doubted it, but it might save her a trip if she could barter it from one of these witches.

Serrin

S
Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

Lune made a cauldron through shifting her skin and probably those crystals, making Serrin lean to look,

That will serve! How do you do that?! Its amazing my friend.”

The Droid took the orders, and repeated, “two orders of fish & chips, a bottle red wine and a rare steak.” It then marched away as all mechanical servents do, cold and without a tinge of humanity.

Serrin smiled as Lun had ordered the same food, she turned to her horned friend and said,

On Dathomir, fish is life and a primary source of food. I have never had it fried before though. We usually eat it raw or grilled.

She was thrilled to be around others who had the Spirit Aura, Lune with her unique crystals and Asaaj who was a Witch with the markings of her people.

Turning to Asaaj, Serrin replied,

I am afraid I have none of the obsidia plant, though I know it well. As for plans, I am returning to Dath to visit my sisters, particularly One who I have missed dearly.

Serrin was very open about her life, secrets were a trap that were toxic to the soul. The only things she believed should be hidden is the knowledge of Nightsister Magick, for if the enemies of Dathomir knew it, the fear that keeps intruders from disturbing the Covens would be lost and the planet would be mined as so many words had. Serrin believed in protecting her Sisters, albeit from afar. She had struck fear in the pirates she had slain with her blades of Ichor and Lo blaster, they saw her swirling smoke of green and grey as sorcery that no doubt by now was spinning rumors and legends that would solidify the “do not mess with the witches from Dathomir.” However, the encounter with a Sith on the Bith Homeworld had shaken her. Serrin had always been a gentle soul seeking to do what is right and what was best for her sisters. Even leaving Dathomir was part of her serving the Coven she was part of, to exercise her wanderlust away from impressionable sisters.

Looking once more at Asaaj, she asked, “What Coven are you part of? Do you travel far from Dath often like me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lun smiled brighter at Serrin's approval and Asaaj's comment on specifics, "Told you I could alter my form. I uh...don't really understand how it works. Just that the...thing, this organ he put in me. I think is where that comes from. Among other things." she explained as best she could.

She hummed at the explanation of the fish, eating it raw didn't seem too strange. But she'd not really done that herself now that she thought about it.
"I've never been there before. In truth, I never really left my homeworld until it all happened. So I suppose I'm rather isolate on that." she admitted, a little bothered now that she thought about it. She'd never really wanted to explore but now she regretted not doing so for Dathomir. Then again, with how she was, she wasn't sure how it would actually go.

"Obsidion blossom?" she repeated confused, "Uh, no sorry. I doubt it."

On hearing Serrin's plans she thought for a bit pressing a finger against one of her horn tips, "So uh....should I wait up here for you? Or...." she wasn't really sure when Serrin wanted to teach her about the crystals, nor where. She then raised her head giving Asaaj an apologetic look, "Oh, uh, Serrin was going to help me with an...issue. I just cause people to get uneasy or something else. Not on purpose and I can't control it. Nor is it even consistent. Just can't know what it's going to do."

Tags: Serrin Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

Appearance

Loadout

The red haired witch nodded as Serrin outlined her plan, Asaaj would accompany them if they allowed it, or she would go alone as planned.

What Coven are you part of? Do you travel far from Dath often like me?

She shrugged coyly, "My coven is very far from here, on a hidden world beyond the western reaches of the Galactic Alliance. We called ourselves Sister's of Twilight" she raised her hand and wisps of green ichor briefly formed the emblem of her coven in the air between the women before disappearing just as quickly.

She looked at the other woman who seemed almost uncomfortable in her own skin, was she a new converg perhaps? "We all make the uninitiated uncomfortable sometimes my love, but you should not reflect that feeling inwards, be proud of who you are, and if people do not accept it well... ah... food." she interrupted herself as their meals were placed on the table, her steak looked interesting, charred on the outside, but cutting in it was still wonderfully rare. "Thank you" she offered as the man handed her the bottle of red wine for her to fill the other's glasses, silently raising her own glass in a toast.

Serrin

S
Serrin turned to Lun Lun and smiled,
Oh no! I was going to help you before returning to Dath. If it requires more time you could come visit my homeworld. You should see where those beautiful crystals you bear come from.

She them looked to Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani who using the Spirit Ichor showed the Sigil of Twilight, it was a great circle with the trinity symbol that looked like three oval edges that came together as one, and a woman with raised hands and crescent moon raised up with its points upward full of roads.

That is pretty symbol. I have not heard of the Sisters of Twilight. Are you The Founder or Night Mother?

Serrin was pleased Asaaj was trying to make Lun feel at ease, and accept herself. It was to this Night Sister’s delight that she had found herself in this company, one to help and the other to learn from. It was then as Asaaj carried on that plates of food were brought, the two steaming plates of fish and patatoes in shaved shapes was laid before them. Serrin took a wiff of the aroma, and looked at the golden crust on the fish, she touched the crisp skin and smiled. It was them that a bottle of blood red wine was brought and Asaaj filled the three glasses of green color and raised hers in a toast. Serrin took one by the stem and raised it to touch Asaaj’s glass and then prepared to meet Lun’s when it rose, three glasses for three Sisters. Serrin was so happy, she had missed being among other Magick users. Those in the galaxy did not understand The Spirit Ichor, and its mysteries, making her feel alone. But here, even on a station not yet home she had found two friends, one part of Coven and the other imbued with crystals from Dathomir. She wasn’t the odd one out as she had been in Lilastre, here she was part of sisterhood of three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom