Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nico Minuro Ike'Qarmast

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
[member="Felran Natri"]

PLACE BETS NOW! *wonders if somehow she should figure out an IC reason to stage a cage fight between a Jedi Paddie and Sith Acolyte.... It's implied Hapans like watching fighting bouts, albeit with muscular men probably doing it bare-knuckle.... ah, whatever*

Relina Zhan

[member="Quinncolson"]

Ah. k. But one doens't master Form VII easily, let alone qiuickly. Further, Any part of Form VII is risky business for a Jedi, especially the Vapaad part, which is even harder to master than Juyo... even for a Sith, for whom it should be somewhat easier. Further, the weakness of Form VII is it's aggressiveness. In theory, a fencer without a lightsabre nor force training could nail someone fighting with that much aggression.

Addendum: Best counter against a Juyo/Vapaad user is either Soresu or Makashi, depending on your level of patience.

Relina Zhan

[member="Quinncolson"]

Anyways... yew and Nico oughta come RP with me and Josh in the Hapes Consortium sometime or something.I'm plotting on getting around to taking Josh to Shedu Maad and seeing about arrangements for resurrecting the historical Academy there.

Also i think I've got an idea for that dev I wanted to do that you expressed interest in.... might be a good intro for you guys at some point. If you both want to do it, I'll make sure it's cool with everyone else.

Relina Zhan

looks like we're in the clear. You might get your Sith fight after all.. i just hope this won't result in an international incident. Two frieghters are set to show up, one of them belongs to a sith... and Hapes has an arranement where the Sith leave us alone if we don't get in their way. And well... if he doesn't show up on my IFF as a "friendly" then I could get away with it.... but if you guys do something instead, it's not really my problem. This is a pirate patrol, after all.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/75920-i-will-find-my-angel/

[member="Quinncolson"] [member="Nico Minuro Ike"]

Relina Zhan

[member="Quinncolson"]

You could be investigating or something. Hapes is literally right on the border between GA and Sith space and really has only recently found itself within the raggidy edge of the Sith's sphere of influence. that general vicinity and any other world within the immediate area is a prime target for the GA to attack the Sith, what with their Anti-Sith league coalition thingy that I'm apprehensive to directly support because I'm not interested in getting thrown under the bus and losing status, life, or whatever or worse, causing the Sith to seek refuge in sovereign territory resulting in a war, although the difficulty of traversing the Transitory Mists and the ease of the Hapans to blockade the very few safe hyperroutes into and out of Hapan Space should reduce what might be an invasion into little more than a heated border skirmish.

Relina Zhan

[member="Quinncolson"]

Ah, but we aren't calling for Jedi... so it would have to be happenstance that you show up. Either that, or you might be trying to locate the academy on Shedu Maad and encounter the patrol.

[member="Felran Natri"]

Not in this dev thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom