Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nico Minuro Ike'Qarmast

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
[member="Quinncolson"]

Sure, it's really jsut a start.

[member="Felran Natri"]

Reason I declined in the dev thread was because having more Sith invovled may bring Sith into Hapan space, place Relina at fault, and could result in circumstances that will royally screw the current storyline up. It'll be different if/when the GA starts it conflict with the Sith, tho. But now ins't the time. I jsut found out that the guys I invited to help with the Dev and create pirate-flavoured conflict are bringing a Sith ship and that alone might create something of an incident, although it's beyond my control and it might be something that is more manageable. I say this because of an agreement that if we leave the Sith alone, they leave us alone... which means I can't directly get invovled with the GA's anti-Sith coalition, but I CAN do Royal Navy duties within Hapan Territory.

But, I think at some point down the line, something can be arranged...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom