Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Nica Dakkar

Nica Dakkar

N
XfKMjNQ.jpg

General Information:
  • Name: Nica Dakkar
  • Alias(es): Lady Luck
  • Height: 1.72 metres
  • Build: Slender
  • Species: Human
  • Affiliation: The Sith Empire
Social Information:
  • Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
  • Personality: Boisterous, Confident, Impulsive
  • Sexual Orientation: "If I could, I'd marry myself."
  • Connections:
    • Family: "Bah, who needs 'em."
    • Friends: "They all wish they were me."
    • Enemies: "They all secretly wish they were me."
Strengths & Weaknesses:
  • [+] Lucky: While completely unaware of her force sensitivity, it nonetheless manifests as a truly unnatural degree of luck, which explains her tendency to emerge unharmed when shot down.
  • [+] Flying Ace: Nica's a seriously skilled pilot, good enough to climb the ranks of the Starfighter Corps despite dubious leadership skills.
  • [+/-] Dishonourable: Nica does not particularly care how she gets her results, only that she gets them and looks good while doing so.
  • [-] Egocentric Daredevil: Defined by a mixture of bravado and showmanship, Nica is an adrenaline junkie extraordinaire, often throwing herself (and those under her command) into dangerous situations.
Skills & Abilities:
  • Force Sensitivity: Yes, Untrained
  • Force Abilities:
    • Aside from passive manifestations such as absurd luck and faster-than-usual reflexes, or "talent, you have it or you don't", as Nica puts it, she is entirely untrained and has somehow skirted detection despite her career in the Starfighter Corps.
  • Mundane Abilities:
    • Peerless piloting skills - has almost a hundred confirmed Starfighter kills... and has been shot down half a dozen times.
    • Expert marksman owing to a long-time passion for big-game hunting tempered by some battlefield experience.
    • Knows "all sorts of martial arts", which roughly translated to kicking people in the nards then shooting them with a service pistol.
    • Proficient in Basic and a lingua franca or two, knows how to sling insults and order drinks in over two dozen languages and counting.
    • Decent collection of practical skills, such as blaster maintenance, replacing lightbulbs, and basic first aid.
    • Despite claims to the contrary, she is not a "genuine secret agent".
Possessions:
She died because AMCO AMCO wanted to cull his roster. Such is life.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Nica Dakkar

N
Story & Threads:
Prelude, "How did she even graduate?":
Chapter Summary:
  • (Snippets from her past, TBD)
Chapter I, Fancy Flying:
Threads:
  1. The Iron Enclave 1: Rust and Blood [Faction | Incomplete]: "During a rather messy uprising Nica is shot down by surprisingly well-equipped rebels and captured, but escapes... presumably. How? Who knows."
  2. In The Undertow [Invasion | Incomplete]: "... battle for Dubrillon ... among the shipwrecks ... engage ... [File Corrupted]."
  3. Devil You Know [Invasion (Campaign) | Complete]: "Sidelined to liaison duty as a result of "excessive fatalities" within her starfighter wing, Nica co-opts the Sith-Imperial conquest of Katarr in an effort to make herself look good only to be harassed by a troublesome Jedi."
Chapter Summary:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom