Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Major Dominions: Rakata Beta and Soledad - IDEAS NEEDED

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]
Why don't we just do the better thing and have them all work together to take the galaxy. We could straddle the universe and make it say our names

The Wrathful One

T
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] It would have to be all three of straddling the universe my dear no? lol

This is true @[member="The Wrathful One"], it would have to be a three way but no matter is all good. Once I teach you the finer points of the darkside and you show me all the flavors of rakatan cuisine.

Matreya

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Dranok Lussk"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"]
The Red Nebula...when we goin for it? @[member="Valik"] could attempt to replicate the desease caused by the Great Life Jewels separation. As well, we could use the jewels to protect our new Temple, as their ability has thwarted life destroying comet/asteroid strikes etc(ie, anyone attempts to attack our capital, they better bring a star destroyer :) see where I'm goin with this?). Personally, I feel this would be a MUST HAVE portion for our new kingdom were building. As well, I plan to create a multitude of planets near us for dominion-ization upon the factories reopening. Like hopefully 10-15 new planets spread along both the north and south. So we can have several more in our vicinity to conquer, without needing to attack any of our allies etc.

As such, I may need some assistance in making histories etc and if so is there anyone I can turn to for this? If not I will continue to work on it solo, as currently we don't have many more options before war is imminent.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] I'm always down for writing up history/culture... just don't ask me to make stats! lol as for your ideas if/when we take it Zaiden you seem to have some great ideas man! I'm not sure about the neutral zone between Ghenna and red nebula is the only thing since OP is hitting Ghenenanas however you spell it right near there

Matreya

@[member="Dranok Lussk"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"]
Then lets speed dominion it. Beat em to the punch, then also if they take that one, they break the treaty or whatever...I think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom