Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Major Dominions: Rakata Beta and Soledad - IDEAS NEEDED

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Oh I forgot to say that Shinju will dance on the comms to ask for assistance to handle the chaos on the planet and that would bring in the Fringie people you be ;) :p

Ice cream is yummier than frosting.

For Soledad there is so much fun to be had, imagine a world with several trillion me's running around? No well the birthing technology we use allows for creating an army of programmable drones to fight in the front lines. We can give them all little commands to salute Dranok as they march or choose their gender so they are all females that looks like Ashin... or better yet. Well we'll save that for later, thanks to Velok I have a nice surprise and with Dharma here... we'll have a lot of fun.

For those who go to the planet be prepared for a shock, you don't have my perfected genetics so the gravity it going to mess with you. A lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom