Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Dominion

Liam Quez

L
[member="Kelly Perris"] Right those admins have to be in a good mood to give us what we want.

[member="Tionne Thanewulf"]

Seen your objectives, now. I'll suggest that you make personal interest items such as your holocron hunt an 'Objective D' thing - that is, BYOO: BRING YOUR OWN OBJECTIVE.

BYOO is a staple of our dominions, and a holocron that pretty much only carries love letters isn't going to be of interest to most as something to do. :)

Tio put the leg work in, the start is on her, if she wants to give it to Kiskla or do it herself. I'm not trying to take steam way from some canon queen, but I am trying to put steam into the members of this faction.

So its on her. When Vaug hits 80, its good to go.

[member="Kelly Perris"] It's not my holochron. I am going to make a dev thread(inside the dom, as prescribed by Cira in the factory) for a holochron members of this faction can win! So, I get to do the hard work and you guys get the prize because you deserve it! :)
So, I write a 20 000 word essay on Quinlan Vos. But yes, I could BYOO.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] thank you for this opportunity. However, would really like some input from both [member="Kelly Perris"] and [member="Kiskla Grayson"]. You've been around much longer than me and I'd love to put some stuff you came up with into the main objectives. :)

[member="Tionne Thanewulf"]

Didn't say it was your holocron, dear. Said it was your hunt. Ah, the nuances of the English language, yes?

Anyways, I will give my further input in the dedicated thread for the Kiffu/Kiffex dominion. :)

Liam Quez

L
[member="Tionne Thanewulf"] The holocron will still count as your number of canon items please be aware of that until you dev and pass on the item to another member of the community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom