Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Dominion

So, we've got a list of dominions proposed. We are going to get Ord Vaug mostly finished before we fire off our next one, so we don't overclock the faction.

For your consideration

Eisenwelt

Elwood Blues Elrood

And Kiffar (Objectives under construction.

So, now, Alliance, with an open heart and empty stomach, I say unto you in the words of my uncle...

Allez Cuisine Let's vote!

Post where we'd like to go to next! Don't worry as we will get to all these worlds as they are requested and they are near our space and not tentacle us off terrible. The thing to remember is having fun and getting stories written.

EmKay

They're taking the Hobbits Ewoks to Isengard Eisenwelt!

Though if I had to pick a planet, it would be something like Lothal, where we've shown up already before.

Well run Kiffar next
I'm leaning to Elrood for number 2 as the story with Incom is a larger producer already and we need to do what we can after Eriadu, followed by Eisenwelt.

But expect a vote to come up when we hit 50 posts on Kiffar.

50241-03-11.jpg

For Kiffu/Kiffex, objectives could actually end up very interesting with not one, but two worlds being there.

Consider that....

*Kiffex contains prison colonies for the Kiffu sector
*Kiffex has rich soil, making it an excellent world for significant amounts of agriculture.
*Kiffu has had many energy spiders smuggled onto it, which means there is a high likelihood of glitterstim on Kiffu.
*When both worlds are brought close together by their elliptical orbits, electrical storms ensue in Kiffu's atmosphere, and the Kiffar harness this energy.

I think some of these are good to base objectives off of, for the dominion.

Suggestions

*Prison riots/prisoner outbreaks. Obvious combat objective.

*Establishing a presence to benefit from the rich soil, to develop foodstuffs to feed our troops, and more besides. Those in corporate could get in on this, as well as those with a green thumb.

*With energy spiders comes glitterstim, and with glitterstim comes the drug trade. There could be a drug lord or ten, and smugglers, to boot. Possibly more combat, and/or a resource to tap for those of us less straight-laced... of course, a thought: is there potential for glitterstim to be developed into a medically useful drug?Derivations? Also, could be linked up to Kessel, and lead in to another/bigger story.

*Problems with their energy-harnessing systems. Aging systems? Conflict with the drug trade? Who knows?

Liam Quez

L
If we take Kiffu/Kiffex how many worlds does that open up for us? I'm down for whatever but I want to get as much opportunity for much expansion - strong expansion so we don't have random tendrils going every which way that could get cut off.

[member="Liam Quez"]

Kiffu/Kiffex is practically cuddling with our cloud, so it won't open up much that we can't touch already, but I think developing it for agriculture would be a boon to our efforts, realistically speaking.

Liam Quez

L
[member="Kelly Perris"] If its cuddling would taking another planet just absorb it into the cloud anyways?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom