Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newest Newbie here to say hello!

Yay! I finally found a Star Wars rp site to join. I've been in a few others based around stuff like Pirates of the Carribean, Game of Thrones, and Lord of the Rings. But sadly either they've just stopped doing stuff anymore or they crashed or something so I've had nowhere to rp for a while. But thankfully I found this place which, after looking around, looks pretty awesome.

So a bit about me, my name is so-and-so (sorry don't like to give that stuff away lol) but you can just call me by the character name. I really liked this character when I saw her in Clone Wars and the name was made up from the anime Nasika and the Valley of the Wind and the fact my borther's a big Godzilla fan so if anyone else out there get's the last name yay for you lol. But anyways I've been experinced with rp a lot so I know what I'm doing, but hopefully people will let me know if I make a mistake or something. I really do like star wars, mainly the clone wars and I've played a bit of Old Republic but I have seen the movies and read some of the books too.

So other than all that I'm just really excited to be here. And one quick question: where do you guys get those cool pictures at the bottom because I'd love one lol.

Atlas Kane

A
Welcome! Most of them were either requested here or self made, and btw, they're called signatures, just fyi! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome to the site and i hope that you find your place on the server, not to many make that species of character so its nice to see diversity. There are many factions on the board and i hope you get in with a group of like minded individuals.

@[member="Hayato"] Oh okay. Where would I go to make my own?
@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] Yeah. Again, I just really liked the way she looked, and since she wasn't the kind with the red eyes (forgot the name) but still lol
@[member="Habaek"] Thank you!

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Nasika Serizawa"] You will need 100 skill points in the Photoshop Skilltree.

Nasika Serizawa said:
Yay! I finally found a Star Wars rp site to join. I've been in a few others based around stuff like Pirates of the Carribean...
Terrible, each and every one. Every knows the truly great pirates fly in a starship with a Wookiee first mate, love.

Welcome to the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom