Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie Padawan Looking For Group

Hi everybody. I'm new to the site but not to RP or to SW, and I'm looking to start a fresh character from scratch. Mina is a Jedi Padawan in need of a Master to train her to Knighthood and write interesting stories with. A larger group would be awesome, too!

I don't have my character sheet up just yet, but a quick summary of Mina would be that she's a head strong Guardian type, more interested in using her saber to take the fight to the dark siders than in unraveling the mysteries of the force. I tried to leave a lot of room for her to grow and change, so if you're interested or can point me in the right direction, please let me know.

Thanks guys

Hello there and welcome to Chaos. I am looking to bring my Jedi Muse back being a former guardian turned counselor Jakkor Kess now returns from exile as a Commander in the Rebellion with. Close partner [member="Rujat Aola"] fighting the evils of the galaxy and is looking to pass on his knowledge to a possible padawan. If you aren't interested there are factions like the SJO and NJO who are more than willing to help. If you have any questions feel free to ask and welcome to Chao. [member="Mina Brightblade"]

[member="Mina Brightblade"]

Hey there! Welcome to Chaos!

Once you're done setting up your character be sure to head on over to our LFG section if you haven't already found a Master in the meantime. That way you can post an ad that more people are likely to see :)

If you have any questions, or need any help, don't hesitate to ask. Always good to see more Jedi around, maybe Mina can run into my girl Mysa some time.

Hope to see you around the place!

EDIT: Oh, would you look at that! The Tusken beat me to the punch :D

Ever Dawnracer

E

Asha gave you some excellent tipsso I can't give you too much more, but we do have some good groups of Jedi out there. The Alliance, the Silvers, the Republic, etc. Explore around and ask questions. You're sure to find somewhere you like!

[member="Mina Brightblade"] Welcome to the site :D

I'll agree with the others, there are a few good Jedi factions out there, the best place to go would be the Factions channel to check them out. Alternatively, if you have any questions feel free to ask, it's a great community that's always happy to jump in to help people out.

Most factions that have Jedi have masters looking for Padawans, I know we have a list of them :)

Best of luck and I look forward to seeing you around the site and maybe getting an RP in :)

*skips over the part about her wanting to fight the dark*

Can I taint her pleaseeeeeeee? :D

Oh and...

tenor.gif

Well, greetings and welcome to ya [member="Mina Brightblade"] ... so I see yah want to be a lightsider fight the good fight against them darksider lot eh? Nice be will be looking forward to mee yer acquaintance then on the board really soon. And as for groups like they mention there like what [member="Ever Dawnracer"] said.... just have to check them out thought there no rush into it as you can hang out as a rogue till you decide or just try them all out see where yer char would fit the best.

Ever Dawnracer said:

Asha gave you some excellent tipsso I can't give you too much more, but we do have some good groups of Jedi out there. The Alliance, the Silvers, the Republic, etc. Explore around and ask questions. You're sure to find somewhere you like!
( And hmm glance over at [member="Akabane"] )

Akabane said:
*skips over the part about her wanting to fight the dark*

Can I taint her pleaseeeeeeee? :D

Oh and...

tenor.gif

(thwap in the noggin) no swipe and taint the kiddo before the acclimate to the new digs ok?....well not yet ok bub :p .

At any rate welcome and here wish see yah again more round this part.....and oh if yah need anything being more or less round so be more than will help yah out best i can.

Wow. I just want to say thank you for all of the replies- it's really encouraging to see this level of welcome and activity right off the bat!

I'm currently reading through the factions and trying to find the best fit for Mina, so thank you for the suggestions, everyone

Mina Brightblade said:
Wow. I just want to say thank you for all of the replies- it's really encouraging to see this level of welcome and activity right off the bat!

I'm currently reading through the factions and trying to find the best fit for Mina, so thank you for the suggestions, everyone

:) ....

Hello! Welcome to Chaos! I see some of my Faction mates have already told you about the SJO. Love the place. So if you decide to make your home there I'd gladly take you under my wing :3. Enjoy your stay here and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom