Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie on the site

Hello! Hello hello! As you can see, I'm pretty new to the site. This will legitimately be the first Star Wars RP I have ever joined up with. I will probably wind up asking some people a bit about the site, as the format is definitely different from what I'm used to. But yeah, let's see.. in terms of my extent on the lore and all that's happened, I'm currently in the middle of reading through the novels, though I know a bit in terms of the movies, as well as the Clone Wars animated series. And just so we're clear, Metachlorians don't exist, Han Solo shot first, and The Force is absolute. So for now, I'll be spending my time trying to get as acquainted with the site's workings and how RP works up here, and probably trying to piece together my character app. If you ever wanna chat or something, feel free to send me a PM, or tell me how to use the Shoutbox...no seriously, I don't know how to use that thing. >->

Shout box does not work unless you have 50 posts. (or 10 posts according to Dae)

Anyways, Welcome to the site! if you have any questions, just ask away and someone will answer you. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

And how long have you been RPing? (even if it was not on Star Wars forums)

Carecen

C
RULE VIOLATION!!!

I remember once in a blue moon, Tefka said "The word newb is a big no-no."

:p

Welcome to the site! Enjoy yourself!

Marmora

M
Mind the Redheads and the various families that seem to have some strand of Rabbit DNA in them. Otherwise Welcome.

Hooooly crap there's a lot of responses! Lol
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Very much appreciated! Also, I'm not certain I quite understand the whole.. Redheads having Rabbit DNA thing.. ._.;
Though, I was probably going to ask what the rulings were to having a Lepi character. Since it's not in the banned section, I'm gonna take a guess and say that I can go ahead with it.

Atlas Kane

A
Wlecome! And unless Lepi have some kind of giant laser of death growing from their heads or some other kind of superweapon, I don't see why they'd be banned!

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Astrum Novus"] - Welcome to the Chaos!

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to shout if we can help with anything at all to get you started.

It's not as scary out there as it may seem, so just go for it and have fun! :)

Astrum Novus said:
Hooooly crap there's a lot of responses! Lol
Yes, you see some of the crazy side of the site.

Astrum Novus said:
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Very much appreciated! Also, I'm not certain I quite understand the whole.. Redheads having Rabbit DNA thing.. ._.;
There was a long joke a while back about an explosion of Redhead characters, and families expanding exponentially within the span of a few months. Just a warning that there are alot out there.

Astrum Novus said:
Though, I was probably going to ask what the rulings were to having a Lepi character. Since it's not in the banned section, I'm gonna take a guess and say that I can go ahead with it.
if it's not banned, you can use it. (within reason)

[member="Astrum Novus"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom