Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private New World to Explore

NEW WORLD TO EXPLORE
johanna-rupprecht-2015-d52-lyraina-enviro-coffeehouse.jpg
NEW WORLD TO EXPLORE
TAGS:
Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn
LOCATION: Enstrum Plaza, Ismbills Coffee Restaurant. City of Halbarrow, Industrial World of Spindle VI
RELEVANT LINKS: Monkrove Irs'Valachie Moldova | Spindle VI

OUTFIT AND WEAPONRY: Ornate [AV-1A] Assault Armor | [Mace Shaped] Power Hammer

The Industrial World of Spindle VI would be a recently discovered planet by the Galactic Community. It was known through the limited research that the System was underneath the Oppressive Regime of the Spindle VI Governance Commission who had full control over the populace and the world itself. Although many galactic companies and other business had established themselves there and the economy was growing. Deep inside the Floating City of Halbarrow would be the Row of Enstrum Plaza, named after General Enstrum von Rugenburg. Who lead the Security Forces against another uprising against the citizens of Old Halbarrow whose city was eclipsed by the floating abomination that blocked all sunlight to the people. Within the Enstrum Plaza would be the "Ismbillis Coffee Restaurant" a local cantina/ restaurant that provided entertainment and beverages to both the military and the rich. With the Security Forces's Airships flying overhead and patrols marching in the street to look for trouble. This would be a safe place to engage in conversation.

"This place never fails to impress upon me. The atmosphere has certainly changed since I was only a Lieutenant within the Plaza Guard. Fried Wampa meat is the daily special so it would seem. Perhaps I should order from the diet menu due to having overweight problems. But that shall have to wait for another time, I could devour an entire droid army at this rate" He muttered to himself; as he walked along in his ornate and upgraded AV-1A Assault Armor and red large cloak that draped his wardrobe. His armor would be clanking against the flooring of the "Ismbills Coffee Restaurant", making his way through the crowd of aliens and people that made up the Industrial World of Spindle VI. Of course some people gave him looks because it isn't often that you see someone so well armored inside of a restaurant of all things. But he would ignore their stares and walk up to the VIP Section that he had called in ahead because of this place getting packed at this time of the day.

Sitting himself upon his reserved booth inside the Restaurant would give himself some sort of relief. Reaching up and taking off the ornate helmet with a large feather sticking out of. Putting it upon a table, while he himself would pick up a menu and review the contents. Reaching for his reading glasses inside of his armored pocket would and would put them upon his face and begin to read the contents outloud to himself.

Ismbills Coffee Restaurant

1. Fried Wampa Steak [Two Sides]: 13 Credits
  2. Breakfast Imperial [Three Sides]: 15 Credits
  3. Super Coruscanti Burger [Served with Pickles, Lettuce]: 20 Credits
  4. Nal Hutta Toxic Soup [Served with Ewok Bread]: 40 Credits
  5. ETC...
He looked through the menu for a little bit more going to pick the Breakfast Imperial for his lunch today. As the service droid came over to his round table, being one of the more clockwork models compared to the other service droids in the galaxy. "Excuse me; have you made up your mind of what you would like to drink. And may I take your order please. Baron Moldova" stated the service droid with the notepad in hand to write down the order. "Yes, I would like to have the Breakfast Imperial with Stewed Tomatoes, Coruscanti Mac & Cheese and how about a Jabba Daily Special to go on the side. With a serving of Boga Noga for my Beverage. Hold the pickles though as that upsets my stomach for some reason" Monkrove stated to the service droid, as it zipped away to grab the beverage of boga noga after writing down his meal. Returning in a few minutes and putting the large job of boga noga on the table. The service droid would nod towards monkrove as it zipped away again on its one wheel to make his order known to the quarren chef of the restaurant. Monrkove himself would pick up the job of boga noga; beginning to take a few sips as the beverage went down into his gullet. Looking around the restaurant for anything of interest while he waited for his meal to be delivered to himself.

The other patrons inside would pay the Mercenary-General no mind for now. Going about their daily business within the establishment and going over the new laws that the Spindle VI Governance Commission had recently sent out. The laws were no doubt oppressive to any holder of democracy. But to the eyes of many on the world, an effective dictatorship is far more beneficial to the planet than a democracy of ignorant people. Now it was just time to wait for anyone else to arrive at this restaurant to make it more interesting....

The art of dancing in the light
Among the possible tours of interesting places in the galaxy Singing Fire suggested option of a rather interesting closed society living on the planet Spindle VI under the strict but effective management of the Regime of the Spindle VI Governance Commission, a description which pleased Neryn, who tried to constantly add to the knowledge of her already bottomless intellect.

Thank goodness the girl flew in on the morning flight, which meant the opportunity to see all the beauties of local life!
After a short tour of the centre, which resulted in a girl with a happy face imagining how cool it would be to be born here, and a girl looked at her as if she was crazy, she went to a local famous restaurant
Ismbills Coffee Restaurant. Calmly sitting away from the majority as if out of habit, the girl calmly ordered a light coffee for energy and a small sandwich and waited, perusing the place and its decorations so as not to forget anything when she had a pencil and a piece of paper nearby to draw everything and tell those who are interested in her art.

Credit Wizard Credit Wizard

NEW WORLD TO EXPLORE
NEW WORLD TO EXPLORE
TAGS:
LOCATION: Enstrum Plaza, Ismbills Coffee Restaurant. City of Halbarrow, Industrial World of Spindle VI

Monkrove happened to overlook the entrance of the Ismbills Coffee Restaurant. Spotting a female who had walked inside and had decided to sit by herself within this large chamber that made up the formal eating environment. Seeing to himself as a representative of the planet, he had to make sure that the female was alright and didn't acquire any assistance from himself. Moving his seat would be required so he notified the service droid who had come back to his booth that he was going to sit by the girl. "Would you mind bringing me an extra plate of the Breakfast Imperial and another jar of boga noga. I'm planning on moving my seat to help the local girl find herself around." Monkrove stated to the service droid, waiting for its response. "Certainly; Baron Moldova. I'll have the waiters bring out your food to that table instead once it is done." Proclaimed the Service Droid to the Baron.

Once this was established, Monkrove would clank again on his armored boots through the crowd of people. Holding his jar of boga noga and making his way to the lonely female that was sitting by herself. Who was also waiting for her own meal, as he watched the other service droid zip by to tell the quarren chef. Peering down towards the girl with his impressive height of 6'4 and being 350 pounds of pure weight but that was hard to tell due to the armor that would hide his body. He lightly coughed to grab her attention, as he moved to sit down across from her. "Excuse me, would you mind if I join you at this table. If not then I completely understand your desire for privacy." Monkrove stated, using his charismatic voice to attempt to persuade her to allow him to sit there.

Putting his drink down on the table for now, monkrove would wait for a response from the girl. Before he had allowed himself to sit down with her because having a strange man come and sit with you could be a little awkward. Meanwhile; while this was happening the patrons of the restaurant would carry on talking among themselves and the only thing that did change is that a group of Local Security Forces would make their way inside of the restaurant itself to collect the daily rent from the owner of the establishment. Wearing heavy armor with an almost WW2 Style Helmet and having the symbol of the Governance Commission implanted upon their right pauldron. Wielding their carbines that functioned with a spring lock system instead of a blaster due to the exportation of tibanna gas to feed the economy of Spindle VI. Monkrove would peer over to the group of Local Security Officers and slightly bow his head in respect to them as they passed by; before returning his gaze towards the female that was infront of himself.

Fiery eyes looked at the man in his fifties and calmly replied

"If you're lonely or want company and you use your charisma to do so, of course you can. But I'll tell you straight away that I won't be here long. I have a very big day ahead of me and then fly on."

The girl replied, quietly waiting for the coffee which had just been brought to her, she thanked and began to drink herself quietly as if the Baron was not sitting next to her in his huge armour. She quietly drank her coffee, already digging into her personal thoughts and thinking about something distant though even the appearance of the local police did not cause her to react, she was now imagining something...

"Won`t you try and talk to him? Maybe he needs someone like you to enjoy this overview of the civilization building landscape that he is a part of? Or something else? "

Voice from Singing fire from within her asked and she only signed in response and continued drinking

NEW WORLD TO EXPLORE
NEW WORLD TO EXPLORE
TAGS:

"I wouldn't dream of holding you up from your important objective. But I do thank your kindness for allowing me to sit here with you." Monkrove stated to her. Moving his armored bulk to sit down upon the booth or chair that currently was unoccupied at the minute. The service droid had arrived with his two breakfast imperials and set them down on the table. The breakfast was your usual stuff such as pancakes and toast, fried eggs, hash browns on the side with cheese melted on them. Now to mention having his sides placed down being a Coruscanti Mac & Cheese, Jabba's Daily Special and Stewed Tomatoes. Monkrove quietly would begin to eat his full meal and would pick up his cup of boga noga to enjoy with it.

Taking a few sips of it and watching the girl for the minute. Something was strange about the female that he couldn't quite place. But he could engage in some small conversation for a while. And try to pick up on the girl's reason for visiting here. He decided to speak up after cleaning his beard of crumbs from the fried eggs that he promptly devoured. "We usually don't get many foreigners around these part; least not in the Enstrum Plaza. There must be something of importance for you to travel all this way for a simple bite to eat. In my humble opinion, there are more friendly environments like the core worlds which have far more fancy restaurants than this one and could provide a more scenic view. " He stated to her; digging into his pancakes for a minute and putting them inside of his mouth to flow down into his stomach. Watching her drinking and not doing much else put him into a bit of a suspicious situation, that the girl was hiding something from him. But he wouldn't press her on it as that would be quite rude of him to do so. So he decided to let the conversation flow naturally and carry on eating until she decided to start talking again.

Meanwhile; the Security Forces would be putting down a squabble inside of the restaurant before it turned fully into a cantina brawl. Of course in more realistic terms, the heavy hand of the government would have no doubt put people into a tail spin in response to the new economic laws put into place. Which would funnel more resources into keeping the rich happy and the poor people down into the dirt. But these haters were only a small minority and didn't represent the entire population because the government kept them afloat with their paychecks and they didn't want to live down in the Old Capital of Old Halbarrow. Where crime ruled and the rule of law was almost non existent save for the Airship Line that delivered supplies to them. Time would only tell if the lives of the populace would improve or not. But for now, Monkrove simply carried on eating his breakfast and sipping on his boga noga while he waited.

Neryn quietly enjoyed the music and the atmosphere of the place, she liked this kind of restaurants
as there weren't crazy waiters running around trying to write down everyone's wishes, nor was there a
a man with a pen and a notebook, checking on the hygiene and cleanliness of the food and the customer service
and there is a general lack of a sense of dislike. Even the man sitting next to her in full armour did not prevent her from immersing herself in her
thoughts and arguments, one of her favourite pastimes after gathering copious amounts of information about everything and nothing.

After a couple of empty minutes she listened to the speech of her newcomer who apparently tried to understand the reason for her visit to this rather ordinary planet with the feeling that she was hiding something from him. After she had finished her coffee, Neryn turned her head towards the baron and calmly replied

"There doesn't always have to be a strong argument in favour of just travelling at least as long as you have the means to do so
and the brain isn't quite mush yet. For me, it is an incentive to learn new things and meet new people
so it's pretty clear and straightforward. My name is Naivia Neryn by the way, what's yours?"

The white-haired beauty answered, apparently getting ready to get up and go on with her merry business in exploring the world.

NEW WORLD TO EXPLORE
NEW WORLD TO EXPLORE
TAGS:

Monkrove by this time had finished the main dish of the Breakfast Imperial. Putting down his fork and spoon near his napkin, which he promptly took and whipped his mouth cleaned. Peering over to the female across from himself, as she had finally decided to respond to his statement. After listening to her reasoning for coming to this planet. He couldn't argue against anything that she said because exploring and establishing new connections is what monkrove did as a past time being a Mercenary-General and all. Monkrove waited for the woman to stop speaking again; did he respond to her statement promptly as well. "Certainly a noble goal on your part. Exploration and documentation of new things is very important for the galaxy's understanding of concepts and new species that pop up each day. As for my name, I am Baron Monkrove Irs'Valachie Moldova otherwise known as just Monkrove to those that don't understand the concept of titles." He responded back to her.

"Ping...Ping" the communication device on his armor would sound. Monkrove would overlook the information upon it and decided to allow himself the means to exit from the conversation and move on. The service droid would come by, "How was the meal? Will this be cash or check?" stated the service droid rolling up to the booth or table that they sat on. He would dig into his armor until he had enough to pay for both of their meals. "Take this 100 Credits, I'll be paying for the lady's as well as my own. Keep the change though as my pension is more than enough." monkrove said handing over the credits to the service droid, who promptly bowed and made a retreat into the kitchen to hand the rest of the change to the chef that prepared the meal for them both. And returning a few minutes later to collect the plates and beverage cups that had been left over. Standing up from the seat and bowing his head a little towards the female. "You will have to excuse me, Miss Naivia Neryn. Something important has come up that I must attend to at this time. However if you ever need my assistance for anything. This is my contact information on the galactic holonet." He said to her, putting the communication number card on the table for her to keep or reject if she wished. Moving away from her with the clanking of his armored boots would he make his way through the crowd and out of the door into the busy enstrum plaza.

Monkrove would make his way through the streets until he came upon the dockyard. Climbing on board his Buccaneer-Class Armed Cruiser and telling the crew to make the journey to lightspeed and to his next adventure. Although life would carry on the Industrial World of Spindle VI without his absence being noticed by the populace. Who were just trying to survive with the lousy paychecks and benefits provided by the Governance Commission to oppress the masses. Sitting in his comfortable chair on the bridge. Monkrove would document the name of the person inside his personal documentation log, having them as a connection to use later down the line if necessary.

[OOC] Last post from me. Good job

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom